LGBT terrorists at it again

Nolebull813

12 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Nobody wins in that scenario.  

Well, maybe the weapons industry.  SHOT show in Las Vegas has 18 acres of space and 13.9mi of aisleway this year.  Attendance is up.  Many models of specialized weaponry are sold out indefinitely.  Some of the shit is downright scary.  I would hate to think of Joe race warrior getting their hands on some of it.

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

It’s pretty sad but there are a lot of people out there that seem to be longing for a race war.  Nobody wins in that scenario.  

Sure we could have a winner. How many extreme racist are there on either side?  So we needs a battle site large enough to host the war. I say Texas. Wall it off drop em in there and let em fight it out. They could just toss the losers over the border into Mexico. For target practice they can pick off the illegal aliens making a run for it.  Shit is made for PPV..

• Haha 1

The interesting thing is that as often as not (probably more often), when things like burned crosses, nooses and swastikas are found, the culprit is a minority and/or woke activist.  But shit-for-brains libtards like Ga96 get a chubby and start humping it like there's no tomorrow.

I approve this message - JS

SWFxT-.gif?resize=500,281

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, concha said:

The interesting thing is that as often as not (probably more often), when things like burned crosses, nooses and swastikas are found, the culprit is a minority and/or woke activist.  But shit-for-brains libtards like Ga96 get a chubby and start humping it like there's no tomorrow.

I approve this message - JS

SWFxT-.gif?resize=500,281

Also more often than not is just some pranking teenagers getting their jollies off riling folks up.. 

YARN | Those damn kids! | The Ben Stiller Show (1992) - S01E12 A Few Good  Scouts | Video gifs by quotes | 82dd905f | 紗

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

The LGBT community has no business spreading their filth in a civilized society. Climate change won’t cause our extinction, LGBT activists will as they negatively affect humanity’s ability to reproduce. 

Could the LGBT community turn you and @I AM IRONMAN gay? I don't understand how they'd prevent you from reproducing. 

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Could the LGBT community turn you and @I AM IRONMAN gay? I don't understand how they'd prevent you from reproducing. 

If an entire species was gay, it would go extinct in a generation. They would turn me gay as I am Immune to that junk, but little children may not be, and that is why the LGBT comment is forcing its agenda on the youth of this country. Gays cannot reproduce so they have to convert straight children. Every year, more and more children identify as LGBT. This a disease and if we do not stop it’s spread, birth rates will continue to plummet until they hit zero and our species dies out. This will take a while but it is inevitable if something isn’t done about LGBT propaganda. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crusader12-0 said:

If an entire species was gay, it would go extinct in a generation. They would turn me gay as I am Immune to that junk, but little children may not be, and that is why the LGBT comment is forcing its agenda on the youth of this country. Gays cannot reproduce so they have to convert straight children. Every year, more and more children identify as LGBT. This a disease and if we do not stop it’s spread, birth rates will continue to plummet until they hit zero and our species dies out. This will take a while but it is inevitable if something isn’t done about LGBT propaganda.  ↳

If you can't force gay kids to be straight, why would you think that you could force straight kids to be gay? 

It's comments like these and like the one's made by @OldTerrapin and @Nolebull813 in this thread that serve as grist for the LGBT mill. That's why the NHL has pride night: the troglodytes think that homosexuals pose an existential threat to humanity.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The NHL and NASCAR have backstabbed their core audience that made them popular. Same with Disney. 

These companies made the decision to back stab their core in hopes of gaining the LGBT and other woke communities. Their new business model was basically let’s get rid of the old fans, and hope to replace them with these new ones. 

Disney, and the NHL in particular actually thought that betraying families and people who hold traditional values in search of a new market with the LGBT terrorists, that it would be a net gain in customers. But that business model sounds fucking brain dead. Because why would you betray the very people who made famous in hopes that a new market might outpace the old one? 

They deserve every bit of it 

• Thanks 1

On 1/20/2023 at 6:36 PM, Belly Bob said:

If you can't force gay kids to be straight, why would you think that you could force straight kids to be gay? 

lolol you have lost touch with the movement...

please explain how modern gender studies do NOT qualify gender as a choice...

and how it's genetic or a birth rite.

While yer at it, define pier pressure for the class professor...

🤔

It's comments like these and like the one's made by @OldTerrapin and @Nolebull813 in this thread that serve as grist for the LGBT mill. 

true...

That's why the NHL has pride night: the troglodytes think that homosexuals pose an existential threat to humanity.

you really think so?

LOL on you...

🤣

I just want to know why can you change your gender but not your race, or age? Especially age. It’s based on a random calendar that was invented in 3100 BC. Basically it’s a social construct. So why can’t people choose their age? Maybe you feel younger or older? Maybe you are 40 but have the medical characteristics of a 55 year old. That would benefit you with living in 55+ communities, senior discounts, and closer to social security eligibility. 

Race too. You might be born white, but identify culturally with black people. You might have been raised by black people and have absorbed their culture so much you have no mental, physical or spiritual connection to your birth race. So why can’t you legally change it? It would have ramifications in affirmative action, and race conscience decisions that may help you in society. 

Someone help a brotha out