Grayson has a new head coach

Fred

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Honestly should've just hired me if yall were going to waste time like that. Its a good hire for all of your opponents. First HC opportunity shouldn't be at the helm of a top 7A team just my thoughts.

Shocked they did not hire somebody that was a halfway proven head coach. He is only 28 also.  Is the new coach on board with the Uhaul relocation program or have those days past?

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 3:18 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Shocked they did not hire somebody that was a halfway proven head coach. He is only 28 also.  Is the new coach on board with the Uhaul relocation program or have those days past?

So far I've seen 1 of their starting corners transfer out.

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2023 at 3:18 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

How many times do you have to be told.  When you are one of the best in the state, you don't have to use UHaul.  North American baby, North American!

55 minutes ago, Fred said:

How many times do you have to be told.  When you are one of the best in the state, you don't have to use UHaul.  North American baby, North American!

I called North America they said they dropped all Gwinnett county schools because of the schools offering low ball payments. Can't pay coaches or the moving company.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I called North America they said they dropped all Gwinnett county schools because of the schools offering low ball payments. Can't pay coaches or the moving company.

Do you really think they would tell you what is going on with the password protected accounts?  Silly man.

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

When I called they actually said are you guy that looks like Santa Claus. 

Then they said they are done with Gwinnett County and there cheap booster clubs.

That's what we tell them to say if you don't have the password.  Glad to hear they are following the instructions.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys just spent a few hours having a fake conversation 😝

I can't figure out his obsession with all things Grayson, Gwinnett, and Georgia.  Heck, he doesn't have any ties to us that I'm aware of other than Hoover losing to us twice including with one coach he took every opportunity to ridicule!  Makes no sense.

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sad part is why are they leaving Gwinnett county?

Georgia hires a lot of Alabama coaches and they have done great in Georgia. 

So why don't Alabama coaches stay put?  Your answers to that most likely are just as valid as to why coaches move around in Gwinnett/Ga.  I for the life of me do not understand your obsession with us and the seeming burning desire to trash us at every opportunity.  It's not healthy.

59 minutes ago, Fred said:

So why don't Alabama coaches stay put?  Your answers to that most likely are just as valid as to why coaches move around in Gwinnett/Ga.  I for the life of me do not understand your obsession with us and the seeming burning desire to trash us at every opportunity.  It's not healthy.

Because they have all gotten their full retirement of 25 years and so they double dip.