#895 Peachtree Ridge GA 20, #195 McCallie TN 9

#1228 Callaway GA 42, #774 Handley AL 28

#1297 Etowah GA 21, #182 Spartanburg SC 14

#1918 Creekside GA 9, #758 Norland FL 7

#6189 Harris Co. GA 17, #4412 Smiths Station AL 16

#10154 Dade Co GA 20, #9278 North Sand Mountain AL 7

Red OOS Games:

#4552 Dothan AL 13, #1931 Bainbridge GA 6

When I see things like this... I kinda laugh at the prospect of their national rankings

14 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You deluded mind has somehow come to the conclusion that I'm a calpreps follower which would be funny to someone like noonereal about 7 years ago.

You're just a clown kid who is obsessed with calpreps and needs hi self-esteem raised on a daily basis.

Shit just pours from your fingertips... a never ending flow.

You present yourself as a CalPreps follower when that is your ONLY manner of debate. You present absolutely nothing else. Were you not to bring CalPreps up, Id have no need to remind you of your idiocy. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Blue OOS Games:

#431 Glynn Academy GA 33, #236 Pomona CO 14

Red OOS Games:

When I see things like this... I kinda laugh at the prospect of their national rankings

the teams highlighted are decent.... 

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

I feel like people are conveniently forgetting that BTW also beat a top 15 AHP in the kickoff classic. I know, I know. They don't count. 

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/broward/fl-hs-fb-booker-t-american-heritage-preseason-0820-20160819-story.html

AHP's starter threw 27 times, BUT they were the same routes as they didn't want to give away too much to their GA opponent the following week.   :)  Don't you hate those meaningless games when you leave your starter in the entire way?  

What else did we learn from the meaningless games?  Manatee beat Armwood... yup, that was a sign.   IMG beat Carol City in a tight game 17-7.  

Yea Carol City just sucked this year... terrible D too :)   Nothing to see from KOC's.  Waste of time.    BTW was just playing more seriously vs. AHP, nothing more.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Blue OOS Games:

Red OOS Games:

That's because you don't understand how insignificant a 1-point win by #6189 over #4412 really is.

Another example is #10154 beating #9278 by 13 points. It's just two crappy teams playing each other which means that one of them has to win.

You also severely overrate the significance of 1, 2 and 7 point wins overall. They're not that meaningful in determining strength.

Lower ranked (or rated) teams win games over higher rated teams all the time. In every sport. It doesn't therefore mean that the ranking and/or rating is invalidated.

That's silly talk by somebody who's clueless about such things.

You present yourself as a CalPreps follower when that is your ONLY manner of debate. 

But it's not.

In fact it's not even a majority of what I use.

I can give opinions as much as anybody. The difference between you and me is that my opinions can be, and often are, supported by experience and knowledge.

You present absolutely nothing else.  

I'm convinced that you don't even read what's posted.

You just spout unsupported opinions and participate in the Pick'em.

That's it.

9 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I feel like people are conveniently forgetting that BTW also beat a top 15 AHP in the kickoff classic. I know, I know. They don't count. 

They beat 5A Finalist American Heritage by 3 touchdowns in the KOC and 8A Finalist Southridge by 2 touchdowns.

But they're an awful, terrible no good loss (regardless of the obvious context of that loss).

15 minutes ago, LOSer said:

That's because you don't understand how insignificant a 1-point win by #6189 over #4412 really is.

Another example is #10154 beating #9278 by 13 points. It's just two crappy teams playing each other which means that one of them has to win.

You also severely overrate the significance of 1, 2 and 7 point wins overall. They're not that meaningful in determining strength.

Lower ranked (or rated) teams win games over higher rated teams all the time. In every sport. It doesn't therefore mean that the ranking and/or rating is invalidated.

That's silly talk by somebody who's clueless about such things.

But go look at other states... See their Blue-to-Red OoS game ratio... thats my point d-bag

A 7 point win can be quite convincing if it was a 14 point game and a final TD was scored at the end. 

It means 1 team went back and performed better in their state than did the other. Its why CalPreps National Rankings mean little to nothing. The states are not balanced... a 60 rating is different in every single state... it could be equivalent to a 56 in 1 state while equivalent to a 71 in another. Itll never be balanced.. because theres little to no connecting data --- comparing states on CalPreps is no different than comparing teams in different years, the scale is different. By adding all states together, he might as well be adding all Years together also.

The ONLY reason Ned has done this, is because he knew itd bring more clicks if he went national. His product isnt accurate and it cannot be done that way ACCURATELY.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

But go look at other states... See their Blue-to-Red OoS game ratio... thats my point d-bag

And it's a stupid point.

So you're saying that since some (mostly) irrelevant Georgia teams beat some (mostly) irrelevant OOS teams by (mostly) insignificant margins that calpreps is invalidated. 

59 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The ONLY reason Ned has done this, is because he knew itd bring more clicks if he went national. His product isnt accurate and it cannot be done that way ACCURATELY.

you just don't understand how much you don't understand...

and you speak matter of factually.... like you know what is in Ned's head. 

The only person here that knows what is in another person's head is me. I know what's in your head. 

56 minutes ago, LOSer said:

And it's a stupid point.

So you're saying that since some (mostly) irrelevant Georgia teams beat some (mostly) irrelevant OOS teams by (mostly) insignificant margins that calpreps is invalidated. 

he says anything then rationalizes it

he did not used to be a liar but he has morphed into one. Adding that to his repertoire. 

2 hours ago, LOSer said:

And it's a stupid point.

Is that what I said? 

Its funny... I make a statement... you add on to it what you like, then NOR calls me a liar for the part LOS adds on...

Lol...  you guys are too funny... Rufus & Remus 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Is that what I said? 

Yes.

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Blue OOS Games:

Red OOS Games:

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

We know you hate calpreps and want to invalidate it.

Then you post a bunch of (mostly) irrelevant OOS results to justify your hatred and mission to invalidate calpreps.

What exactly did I get wrong?

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its funny... I make a statement... you add on to it what you like, then NOR calls me a liar for the part LOS adds on...

Then it should be real easy for you to name the things I "added on" that took your posts way out of context.

It's interesting that you didn't just, you know, do it here in the post where you whined about it.

That's because you've got nothing.

I accurately portrayed your position.