Jump to content

What is this crap...?


Recommended Posts

Went to file my W-2's... 

And now I know why people sell drugs... 

Wtf is this shit.... 

I do everything Im supposed to let em take taxes etc,etc... 

Got a better job 

Im back in school... 

Doing everything trying to make my life better so I can have a family... 

And.... 

"They didnt take enough taxes" 

WTF more do you want? 

If I have a check thats like 1300 dollars they tax me for 372 

I have no wife

I have no kids 

I have no deliquent anything.... 

NOTHING 

but I need to pay more?! 

What more do you want? 

I still have to live? 

Rents going up and my pay isnt?! 

And statewise? 

Why even tax me? statewide roads are still ass 

Schools still dropping off 

Hospitals still need Help and funding

Wtf is going on? 

What is my money doing? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Went to file my W-2's... 

And now I know why people sell drugs... 

Wtf is this shit.... 

I do everything Im supposed to let em take taxes etc,etc... 

Got a better job 

Im back in school... 

Doing everything trying to make my life better so I can have a family... 

And.... 

"They didnt take enough taxes" 

WTF more do you want? 

If I have a check thats like 1300 dollars they tax me for 372 

I have no wife

I have no kids 

I have no deliquent anything.... 

NOTHING 

but I need to pay more?! 

What more do you want? 

I still have to live? 

Rents going up and my pay isnt?! 

And statewise? 

Why even tax me? statewide roads are still ass 

Schools still dropping off 

Hospitals still need Help and funding

Wtf is going on? 

What is my money doing? 

Who cares tho , we gotta do our job of paying for illiegal immigration daily three course meals and free housing , gotta help Ukrainiane

 

who cares about the people paying the taxes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Went to file my W-2's... 

And now I know why people sell drugs... 

Wtf is this shit.... 

I do everything Im supposed to let em take taxes etc,etc... 

Got a better job 

Im back in school... 

Doing everything trying to make my life better so I can have a family... 

And.... 

"They didnt take enough taxes" 

WTF more do you want? 

If I have a check thats like 1300 dollars they tax me for 372 

I have no wife

I have no kids 

I have no deliquent anything.... 

NOTHING 

but I need to pay more?! 

What more do you want? 

I still have to live? 

Rents going up and my pay isnt?! 

And statewise? 

Why even tax me? statewide roads are still ass 

Schools still dropping off 

Hospitals still need Help and funding

Wtf is going on? 

What is my money doing? 

you need to make sure you claim 0 on your W2,,,,don't even claim 1 so they take the most taxes out and you don't get hammered...😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Why even tax me? statewide roads are still ass 

Schools still dropping off 

Hospitals still need Help and funding

Wtf is going on?  ↳

What is my money doing? 

Careful. You're starting to think like a Republican. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

↳Im back in school... 

I think it only counts if you're FT, or HT at the very least.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I have no wife

I have no kids↳

You'll usually do better if you're married with kids. 

The Government likes that, at least for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Careful. You're starting to think like a Republican. 

Man they wanna get rid of the social programs I aint down for that but I'd like to see the fruit of my taxes... 

I mean supporting Ukraine I wont fuss about because like I've said a million times before for the boneheads in the back... 

Yes that money could very well be used better at home... 

but it wont... It wouldnt... 

because Im 99.9% sure the Republicans would cut any attempt down and scream something about "Reckless spending" or "Theres too much Pork" but never actually tell us what the pork is... 

23 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Who do you expect to pay for all the social welfare programs?

There are a lot of single mothers who don't work in this country. 

my opinion on that is: 

1. If you can work you should single or not. 

2. Barring any injuries,pregnancies,sickness or anything of that sort you should not be excused from working... 

 

3. These uptight low level jobs that scream for help but want to hire no one need to quit the BS... you want a waiter to serve food right? If theres a perfectly able body man or woman that wants it then let em have it... why do they need a Harvard Degree and 10 years or experience? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

my opinion on that is: 

1. If you can work you should single or not. 

2. Barring any injuries,pregnancies,sickness or anything of that sort you should not be excused from working...  ↳↳

Tell your Democrat friends that.

I read recently that there are almost two jobs available for every unemployed person in this country. I know that stats like that can be misleading, but I also know from personal experience growing up that there are a lot of people in this country who could work but don't. It's more appealing to stay home with the kids and collect welfare than to go out and get a job. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Went to file my W-2's... 

And now I know why people sell drugs... 

Wtf is this shit.... 

I do everything Im supposed to let em take taxes etc,etc... 

Got a better job 

Im back in school... 

Doing everything trying to make my life better so I can have a family... 

And.... 

"They didnt take enough taxes" 

WTF more do you want? 

If I have a check thats like 1300 dollars they tax me for 372 

I have no wife

I have no kids 

I have no deliquent anything.... 

NOTHING 

but I need to pay more?! 

What more do you want? 

I still have to live? 

Rents going up and my pay isnt?! 

And statewise? 

Why even tax me? statewide roads are still ass 

Schools still dropping off 

Hospitals still need Help and funding

Wtf is going on? 

What is my money doing? 

Relax and stop complaining.  All over the world people are envious of how well Americans do.  Just accept the reality that in the New World Order, we’ll have to get used to having less.  But, we’re still going to be kicking ass compared to most.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Relax and stop complaining.  All over the world people are envious of how well Americans do.  Just accept the reality that in the New World Order, we’ll have to get used to having less.  But, we’re still going to be kicking ass compared to most.

So I get told to pay in more while the Rich fat cats and Politicians line their pockets with 1/4th of my paycheck every other week while dodging taxes and the IRS and screaming about "theyre coming for the middle and lower class"... ?

Yea... 

We're kicking alot of ass at home...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So I get told to pay in more while the Rich fat cats and Politicians line their pockets with 1/4th of my paycheck every other week while dodging taxes and the IRS and screaming about "theyre coming for the middle and lower class"... ?

Yea... 

We're kicking alot of ass at home...

Unless you can figure out how to get wealthy, you can only expect it to worsen.  Look around at what’s going on around you.  You see anything that’s gonna turn it around for you? 
There’s a new reality in place.  Be thankful for the past.  Just try to survive the future.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just don’t  get what’s there to complain about, u wanna be Santa clause and give all these countries money and support financially non Americans, , we have to pay for non Americans education and healthcare for illegal immigrants , spend billions of money on these drug programs that fund methadone and shit like that making everyone walk around like zombies, gotta send crack pipe kit to everyone 

 

@TheMaximumHornetSting where do you think your taxes go

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Tell your Democrat friends that.

I read recently that there are almost two jobs available for every unemployed person in this country. I know that stats like that can be misleading, but I also know from personal experience growing up that there are a lot of people in this country who could work but don't. It's more appealing to stay home with the kids and collect welfare than to go out and get a job. 

that use to be the story for a long time until they changed the entire system....it use to be the more kids you had the more money you got....they changed the formula now so that there is no incentive to have more children to get more money,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Before China unleashed their revenge to tariffs in the form of a bio-weapon, this country was prospering like no other time in history. Dependence on welfare programs were at their lowest. Unemployment was historically low across the board for everyone. Gas and food were super cheap. Companies weren’t handcuffed by radicals. Life was great for everyone. Peace treaties in the Middle East. No new wars. You can go on and on. 
 

Then as soon as democrats take (steal) back control, they undo all the great progress made, and now we are being turned into a 3rd world country. Gas and food through the roof. People are choosing between heating their home and feeding themselves. In America??? Small Companies were crushed due to dictator governors locking everyone down over a virus so deadly that when you catch it the best way to survive is to play video games in the house for 2 weeks. We are in a war throwing $100 billion dollars of tax payer money to go money launder to one of the most corrupt and oppressive regimes in the world Ukraine. Their dictator was ranked one of the most corrupt. 
 

all in 2 years. It was by design. And you left wing sheep are too stupid to even call it out. That’s some next level cult ass mind control 

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

that use to be the story for a long time until they changed the entire system....it use to be the more kids you had the more money you got....they changed the formula now so that there is no incentive to have more children to get more money, ↳

When did they change it?

Do you have a link? I'm not doubting what you say; I'm just curious about the new system. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Before China unleashed their revenge to tariffs in the form of a bio-weapon, this country was prospering like no other time in history. Dependence on welfare programs were at their lowest. Unemployment was historically low across the board for everyone. Gas and food were super cheap. Companies weren’t handcuffed by radicals. Life was great for everyone. Peace treaties in the Middle East. No new wars. You can go on and on. 
  ↳

Then as soon as democrats take (steal) back control, they undo all the great progress made, and now we are being turned into a 3rd world country. ↳

Unemployment is at 3.5%. It was never lower during Trump's presidency.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

And in the other thread about COVID vaccines, the right is pushing the idea that companies are conspiring against the American people. Maybe they need a little handcuffing. What do you think?

And what war did the Democrats start when they took office?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Tell your Democrat friends that.

I read recently that there are almost two jobs available for every unemployed person in this country. I know that stats like that can be misleading, but I also know from personal experience growing up that there are a lot of people in this country who could work but don't. It's more appealing to stay home with the kids and collect welfare than to go out and get a job. 


There are plenty of welfare programs championed by Republicans, but not a single word on those. Why not? Because of the people it’s benefiting. Everybody hates welfare they aren’t the recipient of but loves the welfare they are. 

The mortgage interest deduction alone costs taxpayers the same as the most expensive welfare program, but not a single mention of it from anyone. The average interest deduction is upwards of $4k by now, or basically double what a person on food stamps receives. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Unemployment is at 3.5%. It was never lower during Trump's presidency.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

And in the other thread about COVID vaccines, the right is pushing the idea that companies are conspiring against the American people. Maybe they need a little handcuffing. What do you think?

And what war did the Democrats start when they took office?

They started the war in Ukraine by pushing for putting NATO tanks on Russia’s border. The one thing Putin said would be an act of hostility and war. Biden should have told Ukraine you will not join NATO. Under any circumstances. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Unemployment is at 3.5%. It was never lower during Trump's presidency.

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000

And in the other thread about COVID vaccines, the right is pushing the idea that companies are conspiring against the American people. Maybe they need a little handcuffing. What do you think?

And what war did the Democrats start when they took office?

Is that 3.5 factoring 2nd and 3rd jobs people have to get to pay for basic needs due to inflation caused by democrat socialist and money laundering schemes?

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They started the war in Ukraine by pushing for putting NATO tanks on Russia’s border. The one thing Putin said would be an act of hostility and war. Biden should have told Ukraine you will not join NATO. Under any circumstances.  ↳

That's yet another unusual stance for a conservative to take. I thought that fighting against authoritarian regimes and strengthening NATO against Russia were staples of right-wing foreign policy. That's the view that Victor Davis Hanson and his ilk have been advocating for the last 20 years, defending Bush's war in the Middle East and criticizing Obama for failing to maintain a credible threat against Russia.

What was good conservatism yesterday is bad liberalism today. It's anyone's guess what the right's view on foreign policy might be tomorrow.     

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is that 3.5 factoring 2nd and 3rd jobs people have to get to pay for basic needs due to inflation caused by democrat socialist and money laundering schemes?

I wouldn't think so.

I believe if you have two or three jobs, you're still counted as employed in this country. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is that 3.5 factoring 2nd and 3rd jobs people have to get to pay for basic needs due to inflation caused by democrat socialist and money laundering schemes?

If it isn’t, that means there are even more jobs available, doesn’t it. 
 

People keep bitching about the low-paying jobs they have when there’s a pretty simple solution to that. But like the people on welfare (right?), they’re lazy and won’t put in the work. They want a high-paying job handed to them when they haven’t and won’t put in the time to make themselves worthy of the higher pay. Then they blame others for their shitty situations that result. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

When did they change it?

Do you have a link? I'm not doubting what you say; I'm just curious about the new system. 

20 years ago?...a long time ago. If you searched Welfare reform you'd find the answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...