Texas HS Football makes Superbowl History

DevilDog

I just checked. The 6th ranked Arizona team this past year would be the best team in Louisiana. Which means if you lined up the best 10 or 20 Arizona teams against the 10-20 Louisiana teams it would be a bloodbath. 

The top ranked Louisiana team isn’t even nationally top 135. Think about that. The 6th AZ team is 79th in the country. It wouldn’t even be competitive 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just checked. The 6th ranked Arizona team this past year would be the best team in Louisiana. Which means if you lined up the best 10 or 20 Arizona teams against the 10-20 Louisiana teams it would be a bloodbath. 

The top ranked Louisiana team isn’t even nationally top 135. Think about that. The 6th AZ team is 79th in the country. It wouldn’t even be competitive 

I did some checking too and made quite the discovery; my humble desert abode has produced three times as many NFL Defensive Player of the Year (Curley Culp in 1975; Mark Gastineau in 1982; Terrell Suggs in 2011) as mighty Louisiana (Ed Reed). Obviously this proves that Arizona kids are willing to grind on defense while Louisiana guys only care about the numbers.

(I actually didn't need to check any of this as I was well aware of how great those guys were. I'm also well  aware no one gives a crap about a bunch of Arizona prep football tidbits from decades ago.)

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

I did some checking too and made quite the discovery; my humble desert abode has produced three times as many NFL Defensive Player of the Year (Curley Culp in 1975; Mark Gastineau in 1982; Terrell Suggs in 2011) as mighty Louisiana (Ed Reed). Obviously this proves that Arizona kids are willing to grind on defense while Louisiana guys only care about the numbers.

(I actually didn't need to check any of this as I was well aware of how great those guys were. I'm also well  aware no one gives a crap about a bunch of Arizona prep football tidbits from decades ago.)

Desperation has finally murdered woodyson.

Just now, RedZone said:

That's SO much history Mississippi is even laughing at you right now.

Just stop, woodyson...

As I alluded to before, Arizona has plenty and I know just about all of it. If I thought you were genuinely interested and acting in good faith I'd be happy to share; this is one of my favorite things to talk about after all.

But I know you're not genuinely interested. I know you're not acting in good faith. You've done nothing and achieved nothing in life so you cling to what others from an asymmetrical piece of land have accomplished to validate your existence.

On 2/4/2023 at 12:05 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Bro are you going to be able to watch the SB in Fl. This year?  2 Brothas starting has to make DeSantis clutch his pearls and rule this aa Black History and thus it's Critical Race Theory run a mock and you can't have that in FL.  I heard both QBs helmets will be blurred during the game😄 in Florida and Rhianna's Halftime performance will not be shown but replaced by a Leave It to beaver rerun to enforce family values.  WTF will he declare Knotty Heads unconstitutional and deport them to Kingston. 

This damn SB is Critical Race Theory on steroids.  If this BS happens again I can see a resolution by him to ban this travesty. I gotta a feeling this SB will break the number of Times the N-Word will be used during a SB in Goober Households.  😁

I'm DD and I approve of this parody 😄

I'm going with the Eagles by 7 in this. I think they're the better team. Of course, you could have said the same thing about the Bengals as well. The Chiefs damn near needed Andy Reid to go out there and run routs for Mahomes the last game.

Pulling for Mahomes though. One more SB win will do a lot for his legacy.