Jump to content

Look where I found RAB!


Ararar

Recommended Posts

On a So Cal board ūüėā

 

 

orabidoneNew Member
CH&C72 said:¬†‚ÜĎ
Would ESPN be willing to pay for CC to travel? Didn't they pay for SJB travel to Gorman in past? Are they paying SJB to travel to play St. Thomas Aquinas this year? Just curious.

The Colquitt County Packers do NOT DO OOS TRAVEL! Unless of course, it's for a proposed four team NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP format! The only time we've traveled, was to play Coach ProPst's ole school, at the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, in Birmingham! We've previously played nationally ranked American Heritage Plantation, Hoover, and South Panola! ALL at Mack Tharpe Memorial Stadium in Moultrie, Ga.! This season, we play Vista Murietta and the #1 team in Virginia, BOTH at the HOG PEN!
 
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ararar said:

On a So Cal board ūüėā

 

 

orabidoneNew Member
CH&C72 said:¬†‚ÜĎ
Would ESPN be willing to pay for CC to travel? Didn't they pay for SJB travel to Gorman in past? Are they paying SJB to travel to play St. Thomas Aquinas this year? Just curious.

The Colquitt County Packers do NOT DO OOS TRAVEL! Unless of course, it's for a proposed four team NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP format! The only time we've traveled, was to play Coach ProPst's ole school, at the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, in Birmingham! We've previously played nationally ranked American Heritage Plantation, Hoover, and South Panola! ALL at Mack Tharpe Memorial Stadium in Moultrie, Ga.! This season, we play Vista Murietta and the #1 team in Virginia, BOTH at the HOG PEN!
 

THAT'S MY RAB !!!!!!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I think its silly to kick someone off of a forum unless they are continually starting $hit in thread after thread, which Ive seen people do that are still here. Name calling is just that. Haters gonna hate. Thats life. Get over it.

 

Roll Tide.

Dude if Cajun can still be here and never put in timeout neither should have Rab

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ararar said:

On a So Cal board ūüėā

 

 

orabidoneNew Member
CH&C72 said:¬†‚ÜĎ
Would ESPN be willing to pay for CC to travel? Didn't they pay for SJB travel to Gorman in past? Are they paying SJB to travel to play St. Thomas Aquinas this year? Just curious.

The Colquitt County Packers do NOT DO OOS TRAVEL! Unless of course, it's for a proposed four team NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP format! The only time we've traveled, was to play Coach ProPst's ole school, at the Hoover Metropolitan Stadium, in Birmingham! We've previously played nationally ranked American Heritage Plantation, Hoover, and South Panola! ALL at Mack Tharpe Memorial Stadium in Moultrie, Ga.! This season, we play Vista Murietta and the #1 team in Virginia, BOTH at the HOG PEN!
 

I saw that post and thought, addiction is no joke.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rockinl said:

I think its silly to kick someone off of a forum unless they are continually starting $hit in thread after thread, which Ive seen people do that are still here. Name calling is just that. Haters gonna hate. Thats life. Get over it.

 

Roll Tide.

He hasn't been kicked off here. He's been warned multiple times, but he's still eligible to post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

He hasn't been kicked off here. He's been warned multiple times, but he's still eligible to post.

 

I restricted his posting until this month due to the warnings and repeated falling back to the habits that brought on the warnings. He was always able to come to the site though. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Dude if Cajun can still be here and never put in timeout neither should have Rab

 

Let's be friggen honest here! Cajun was banned from the other site totally. Once the site folded he went to the Texas version, and once this one opened he was allowed to register here. So far as I can tell, thus far, at this site, he has made the best of his fresh start. 

You on the other hand... Let's just say you have went downhill imo. 

Caj has been giving as good as he's gotten on this site. If he deserves timeouts on this site at this point, then there is quite a few of us that should be off on a vaycay as well. Just saying. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Until football season. Smart. 

 

I figure that we are all adults here, and if we can't accept that there are certain things that we need to control our own selves on during off-season and the strange and crazy banter that comes with that, then, best thing was to cut it out until the season and hope for the best at that point. 

I think we still have two in waiting for football season. LamarFan and that Truth guy. Maybe they'll show back up and be decent posters again now that we have the football talk swinging again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Dude if Cajun can still be here and never put in timeout neither should have Rab

 

The difference being, I ain't a Left Wing Socialist psycho like some of the anointed ones on this heah messageboard! We'll see how much walking on eggshells I'll hafta do to stay THIS time! I figure about TWO DAYS!xD

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

 

The difference being, I ain't a Left Wing Socialist psycho like some of the anointed ones on this heah messageboard! We'll see how much walking on eggshells I'll hafta do to stay THIS time! I figure about TWO DAYS!xD

I'm glad to see ya back Rab!!! The Gavsv has gotten crappy so I haven't been  on their in a while

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 94Packer said:

I'm glad to see ya back Rab!!! The Gavsv has gotten crappy so I haven't been  on their in a while

WELL, the new format REALLY SUCKS like on heah, BUT! Ya gotta DO whatcha gotta do!O.o Let's try to keep it alive, so we can find out about the doings in the Peach State!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

He hasn't been kicked off here. He's been warned multiple times, but he's still eligible to post.

Jist fer shits and giggles! I wasn't familiar with your warning format! Contrary to popular belief, I AIN'T a MORON, who has to be hit upside the coconut to get their attention! I was under the impression that WARNINGS were posted in the left column, for which I saw NONE! NOT at the bottom of the damn page where I RARELY frequent! But HELL, it IS what it IS! I'll TRY to accommodate you left wing whackos as best I can! But I figure I'll be gone in a blink of da eye! Since your Moultrie boy has told me that it AIN'T whatcha say, it's how you say it and WHEN! JEEEEEEEEZ!xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...