White Supremacist Rally Protest Violent Clash with Counter-Protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia

TheRealCAJ

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

trump, will slam everyone else including his own people. AND, remember YOU must say "radical islamic terrorists!!"

Say, white supremacists, Orange...say it!..

He didn't even say radical Islamic terrorist when he was in Saudi.  He doesn't have a single thing that he stands for except his family and himself.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I know at least some people (not only die hard progressives) have to be able to see the connection of the rhetoric from the president's campaign and this type of activity that we are reading about today. I can't believe that people have trouble making the connection, and that, if they do make the connection, are willing to forgive it in the interest of furthering their own agenda (assuming it's not the agenda of those alt-right rally attendees today). 

I guess that I have been pretty naive about how far people that aren't really "white-supremacists" are willing to go. 

This is the one thing that I'm so glad that Trump got elected for. He's like a divining rod showing the rest of us where all the filth, evil and rot are in our country. All we have to do is sit back and watch as he brings them to the surface like a bubbling crude. (yes that was a Beverly Hillbillies reference) 

oie_h0_O8x_Jp4j8_OO.jpg

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I know at least some people (not only die hard progressives) have to be able to see the connection of the rhetoric from the president's campaign and this type of activity that we are reading about today. I can't believe that people have trouble making the connection, and that, if they do make the connection, are willing to forgive it in the interest of furthering their own agenda (assuming it's not the agenda of those alt-right rally attendees today). 

I guess that I have been pretty naive about how far people that aren't really "white-supremacists" are willing to go. 

This is the one thing that I'm so glad that Trump got elected for. He's like a divining rod showing the rest of us where all the filth, evil and rot are in our country. All we have to do is sit back and watch as he brings them to the surface like a bubbling crude. (yes that was a Beverly Hillbillies reference) 

oie_h0_O8x_Jp4j8_OO.jpg

I think your right about Trump showing us ourselves.  And I really liked Ellie May (sp?).

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

oie_h0_O8x_Jp4j8_OO.jpg

My uncle used to love Beverly HillBillies. 

It was pretty funny to be honest.  Even though some of their jokes flew right over my head. I knew that he knew what they meant. 

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

I think your right about Trump showing us ourselves.  And I really liked Ellie May (sp?).

I don't think he's showing us ourselves intentionally. He's just working it how he needed to to win an election but then he never really turned the corner. At times it seems like he could turn the corner, but the end of ends is always run back to heating the rhetoric and firing up a certain element again. All it takes is for him to have a bad poll or something not go his way in the senate or courts and he runs right back to the same plays. 

Seemingly reasonable people continually applaud him even though this is his entire playbook. It's ludicrous. It's also quite eye opening. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

oie_h0_O8x_Jp4j8_OO.jpg

They had 16 other inept people to vote for with the same awful policies, who also would have also been better at getting the agenda done. They went with the white supremacist instead. 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

As far as this goes... 

This is Stupid. Split our nation up more... 

Thats what we need more hatred because you dont get enough of it. 

Black,White,Asian,Hispanic it doesnt matter what your color is. 

Hatred does not need to be spread any further amongst any color. 

If you believe that the tone of your skin  makes you better than someone who is a different color than you.

Then you're a damn fool. Thats your excuse for Hatred? Your skin tone. Then you are a sad Son of a Bitch. 

You cant be against Hatred when you're full of it yourself. 

This shouldn't split the nation at all. Only the weak minded lets what a tiny amount of people do affect them as a whole. 

The news and other clowns on social media will blame Trump and or Republicans and weak minded will fall for it. 

When in reality there was a very small amount of people protesting and small amount of people anti protesting. High Majority of people don't feel the way the protestors do. All across America majority of people are thinking that both sides there are idiots. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

This shouldn't split the nation at all. Only the weak minded lets what a tiny amount of people do affect them as a whole. 

The news and other clowns on social media will blame Trump and or Republicans and weak minded will fall for it. 

When in reality there was a very small amount of people protesting and small amount of people anti protesting. High Majority of people don't feel the way the protestors do. All across America majority of people are thinking that both sides there are idiots. 

When you equate the people who oppose these right wing terrorist white supremacists with the hate groups themselves it shows a childlike understanding of the world, and frankly, shows what side you are on as this isn't a issue where you can be in the middle. David Duke already said they were carrying out Trump's promises. Duke isnt the news, Duke isnt social media. He's the base.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bones said:

When you equate the people who oppose these right wing terrorist white supremacists with the hate groups themselves it shows a childlike understanding of the world, and frankly, shows what side you are on as this isn't a issue where you can be in the middle. David Duke already said they were carrying out Trump's promises. Duke isnt the news, Duke isnt social media. He's the base.

Both sides there looked like terrorist to me. I have no agenda in this and looking at it with a clear head. Both sides showed up equipped like Gladiators. Both sides looked like fuckin clowns to me. 

You people can't keep using 1 incident to profile entire country. Stupid shit happens all over the place which means those people involved are stupid. 

It would be like saying Hillary's base was people walking around with pussy hats on and trannys.  

Start thinking for yourshelf and lose the sky is falling mentality....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Both sides?  I disagree.  One side = hate and other side is protesting hate.  Not at all = imo.  

That's like saying Nazi = Allied forces.  It isn't.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Words mean things.  Yesterday was not "terrorism".  Terrorism involves striking at people in the course of their everyday lives.  Yesterday was 2 groups of idiots engaged in stupid behavior, both looking for trouble.  Someone got killed, someone is going to be tried for murder.  But we will have to endure the media trying to incite a race war and portraying Trump as a closet Nazi.  It really is becoming wearisome.

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Didn't a police helicopter crash during all of this also. Killing some people on the ground?

I haven't been paying real close attention but thought I heard something like that. 

No one on the ground died. Just the two officers in the helicopter. Tragic, though. They were just doing their job.

• Like 1