White Supremacist Rally Protest Violent Clash with Counter-Protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia

TheRealCAJ

I have not referred to BLM as a terrorist group ever, I think they have legitimate reasons to protest.  I do think they have erred in jumping on nearly every shooting as an example of police racism - the cases have been quite different.  Their tactics and rhetoric have been over the top at times, and no one has a right to commit wanton violence.  But many members  are peaceful and want what they see as needed changes.  The Antifa on the other hand is a bunch of anarchist thugs, and are not anything about being against white supremacists.  They just want to create mayhem and disrupt civil society.

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

I'm not into violence and do not think it is the best way to handle a problem.  But I understand what BLM is and why it was created and support the message.  It seems that those like yourself who consider BLM a terrorist group,  can start by recognizing that police killing black people isn't a recent phenomenon.  Imagine decade after decade of innocent people being murdered  and never see any justice or accountability.  

If you can't understand this and do not  have any empathy for anything related to the "why" BLM was created, then at least try not to include them as a terrorist group.  They are not.  Bottom line is that if the police stop killing innocent/guilty people BLM would go away.  Citizens being murdered is something to organize for isn't it?

As far as antifa goes,  they go away as soon as white supremacist go away.  That's the only reason they are there. Imho.

Same could be said as to why cops kill black men and twice as many white men on the street. High majority of all police shootings are because victim is fighting-resisting while commiting crimes. Cops are being shot and assaulted often as well. The clown above called open season on cops and you don't mention it in your response. 

Cops are being arrested all the time now days for wrong doing. Yet, all you hear is "there's never justice". 

Quit commiting crimes, tweeking and shootings go away. Seems pretty damn simple to me. 

• Like 1

I would say one of the worst parts of this whole thing is that some of the Nazi sympathizers here equate being a Nazi with their whiteness, so when people attack Nazis and Klansmen you see it as an attack on white people in general. It's sad that you apparently don't know any white people that aren't supremacists. You deserve every asswhooping Antifa hands you. I support them in every way.

Sometimes you gotta show cowards better than you can tell them.

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Side bar question, in a frail attempt to switch gears a little bit...

What do you all think about the identifying and public/internet shaming of the faces in the crowd? 

Good policy. If they didn't want to be identified as such then don't present yourself as such.

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Side bar question, in a frail attempt to switch gears a little bit...

What do you all think about the identifying and public/internet shaming of the faces in the crowd? 

I'm fine with it.

Sadly, it seems thus far that the left sucks almost as badly at doxing as they do at memes. I think they're up to 4 innocent people "outed" so far...batting at best around .500 xD

33 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Bones goes on and on about how wonderful these leftist thugs are.  Funny thing, he doesn't have the balls to actually be one.

This is a scientific claim that is easily testable. Dress up in your sheet and hood, get your tiki torch, and stand outside my house and we can determine what I am and am not willing to do.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bones said:

This is a scientific claim that is easily testable. Dress up in your sheet and hood, get your tiki torch, and stand outside my house and we can determine what I am and am not willing to do.

Your a crying lil bitch ,that's all you are. A racists pussy. You call for open season on cops, call all white people Nazis, no different than dropping another N bomb and threaten to kill THC. Not 1 peep from the rest of our liberal mods. I wonder why? Must be the darkness shared with them. 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Bones goes on and on about how wonderful these leftist thugs are.  Funny thing, he doesn't have the balls to actually be one.

Bones is a classic lib he is ok with violence as long as it is violence he supports. He is ok with hate as long as the hate is towards the same group, that he hates. Only balck people understand racism. Im black I cant be a racist. Pathetic little man.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Your a crying lil bitch ,that's all you are. A racists pussy. You call for open season on cops, call all white people Nazis, no different than dropping another N bomb and threaten to kill THC. Not 1 peep from the rest of our liberal mods. I wonder why? Must be the darkness shared with them. 

😂😂😂

In one of the biggest shockers I've seen here; dishonest Nazi is dishonest.

26 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Now come on Russ he is black you know he cant be a racist. Only black people get to determine who a racist is. Time to leave Maxine and his puppet wulftang on ignore.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

like...click.   This bones character is exactly what wrong with our society.  And the  wack job left band together either in quiet support...ie Obama while the BLM movement was killing cops or they're flat out saying it's okay to kill cops like our racist dumbfuck friend, boner.  Pathetic. 

• Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

Now come on Russ he is black you know he cant be a racist. Only black people get to determine who a racist is. Time to leave Maxine and his puppet wulftang on ignore.

It's crazy man. Nothing will ever be good enough til the white man is gone with this clown. Im sure his days will end by a man in a badge.  Bad part is there's a lot of them out there that feels same way. There's been hundreds of incidents where people chanting BLM beat, robbed white people, destroyed property rioting, and they say has nothing to do with BLM. You get a few dumbass racists in Virginia and and world is going to end. These dumb mfers act like there wasn't a kkk or white pride groups long before Trump. Fuck them white racists and fuck everyone who hates whites. Several on this mb fit the description. 

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

It's crazy man. Nothing will ever be good enough til the white man is gone with this clown. Im sure his days will end by a man in a badge.  Bad part is there's a lot of them out there that feels same way. There's been hundreds of incidents where people chanting BLM beat, robbed white people, destroyed property rioting, and they say has nothing to do with BLM. You get a few dumbass racists in Virginia and and world is going to end. These dumb mfers act like there wasn't a kkk or white pride groups long before Trump. Fuck them white racists and fuck everyone who hates whites. Several on this mb fit the description. 

I cant stand any hate group. Fuck them all. The only difference between the KKK,  white supremacy groups and BLM and antifa. Is the KKK has been doing it longer. Bottom line they are all hate groups. These clowns refuse to see that. If you try to point it out they quickly label you a racist. It is just classic liberal bullshit.  Hate is hate.

9 minutes ago, Bones said:

😂😂😂

This guy is having a meltdown. Agent orange backed down from his redline. NK is not worried about this loon in the white house.

Of course no credit for Trump. Obama really did a great job with NK. Stellar. 

Bones you couldn't melt an ice cube  son. I would tell you to take a long drive and relax but then police might be out doing their jobs so that is not an option for you. Well then again I guess it is... target practice right?

I really hope we start hearing about bulk arrests at all of these crap shows all over the country.  These people on both sides are obviously breaking the laws and the people tearing down the statues yesterday is pretty disgusting.  The police have to do something about this especially after the fact when all of these people are on video.  I understand in the heat of the moment the police might be overwhelmed but afterwards they need to be locked up 1by1!

54 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Of course no credit for Trump. Obama really did a great job with NK. Stellar. 

Bones you couldn't melt an ice cube  son. I would tell you to take a long drive and relax but then police might be out doing their jobs so that is not an option for you. Well then again I guess it is... target practice right?

And what has the tangerine done? Did he give up nuclear weapons? Did he give up missiles? Did he allow his people to be free? Nope. The tangerine has done nothing worthy of credit. Tweeting tough talk is not an accomplishment. It may seem so to people who do nothing but tough talk on a message board and run around at night carrying tiki torches, but it's nothing.

And truthfully there's nothing he, Obama, W, or Clinton could have done. The US has proven to be a war mongering nation that attacks countries that cannot defend themselves. NK knows that and also knows that the US doesn't have the courage to attack a nuclear nation. Tough talk be damned. NK did what they had to do to ensure it's survival. The only one of those presidents not smart enough to realize it though was the orange one.