Jabrill Peppers already 2nd on the depth chart

paladin4ever

42 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

I say "already" because many of you forget that he didn't sign his contract until recently. He will be the starter by Game 1.

No need to explain to these guys. Jabrill will be fine. He is doing what he always does! MAKING PLAYS!!! he's already killing with the 1st team defense.  

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Better then Garrett?

Absolutely. If garret is successful that will only propel jabrill to new heights because pressure makes qbs make rushed decisions often times resulting in picks. Why do you think Alabama always has those great DB'S that flop as pros. Bama Defensive line is 2nd to none

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd take wealth and longevity over a ring. Just me I guess. 

How many ring bearers have been forced to pawn their SB rings cause they're in poverty? Many. 

Wow you really are getting soft. To win the ultimate game is every players dream or at least I thought so.

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

He will be the best player on that defense by the end of the year barring injury.

He will start sooner than later and I believe will do well

now don't get me wrong but there are better players on their D this year. Garret, Collins JR and Haden to name some

good D coach

2 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

He will start sooner than later and I believe will do well

now don't get me wrong but there are better players on their D this year. Garret, Collins JR and Haden to name some

good D coach

Those guys are vets and proven so I'll let it play out before attempting to  discredit your opinion

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Let's move on to other things...

Yeah I've been waiting to focus on Minkah Fitzpatrick, Joseph Giles Harris of Duke, and Ricky Juene of Georgia Tech.  All of which I think will be pros in the near future. Doesn't mean Gary and others will not be pro's.  I didn't mention those who haven't  completed two years at college yet. 

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

Yeah I've been waiting to focus on Minkah Fitzpatrick, Joseph Giles Harris of Duke, and Ricky Juene of Georgia Tech.  All of which I think will be pros in the near future. Doesn't mean Gary and others will not be pro's.  I didn't mention those who haven't  completed two years at college yet. 

Minkah is tearing it up at Alabama. top 5 draft pick next year #1 DB in the country