Timber Creek (NJ) Traveling to St. Louis

SJR 04

Just now, Sportsnut said:

No other class has any football worth mentioning? Do the privates dominate the news coverage? 

news12 when they do their varsity rankings for the tri state area has both privates and publics from NJ Long island the hudson valley in NY. 

There are teams out there but on a national board probably not worth it

2 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

If you were as inquisitive as me, you would or could be as wise as me. 

You see, I am acquiring knowledge as you try to stop me. 

Sounds familiar.

No need for to acquire knowledge that I already have. This stuff has been discussed countless times. You're just very late to the party.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Once again...the nj publics are the ones that petitioned the state to not have to play the publics anymore. The years Don Bosco won its two MNCs (2009/2011), they played and beat multiple publics. Let's put this topic to rest now. 

come on GSB its fun tho. we are acquiring knowledge. ill let the topic continue

So much for sharing.

I can read though. 

Watch

2016 player of the Year is from a public

Senators proposal to allow high schools in the same district to merge sports teams.

What?

thats because WWP couldnt field a team and another school in the same district could so the senator wanted to emerge the teams so that there would be enough kids so that they wouldnt have to end the season of one of the schools. 2016 player of the year im gonna guess was Devin Leary from TC?

Different story all the time. Football is in bad shape in NJ. 

You are correct on Devin. 

FIN

football is in fine shape. Devin Leary playing for TC doesnt play anyone so when he throws for 5000 yards you have to take it with a grain of salt. When you have multiple schools in the same district it certainly hurts

How can you be so sure about the schools you don't play?

You know, the schools Devin played. 

I am sorry but that is one of the things that I am very strong about. 

Can't claim anything regarding something that does not happen. 

he plays shawnee and cherokee, decent to good public schools. Ill tell you this if Tommy Devito played at TC instead of DBP he would have put up as good or better number then Leary

So I guess that must be like winning a region championship for us. Except our region champion is decided as a result of regular season play. Then we have the state playoffs. 

basically this is what we concluded whoever wins the non public group 4 championship would more then likely beat everyone in the state.

O.K. You know better than I do but I still say nay. 

Can't buy it. 

I would come to Jersey and become a legend. 

I would schedule all the alphabet schools and beat them. 

I would want a public school job and no other. 

Rob Hinson

John Fiore

Sportsnut

you cant buy what? thats the privates are just that much better because they are. Become a legend how? 

Can't buy the system setup. That's screwed. 

Can't but that they are that much better. There are some athletes out there. I can get them to play and play we would. 

Legend in coaching. Did you not recognize the 2 names. They are some of the best in Jersey. 

but they are that much better. yes athletes but not complete teams. i would love for TC to come play a northern public at the very least. i dont believe that will ever happen. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

They are just athletes with a coach. A coach makes his team. 

Dude, I am just talking away with you and never thought about the fact that our starting QB is from or used to live in Bergen County. I will have to talk to his father and get more info on Jersey ball. The kid is small but has heart and is smart.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6347241/jordan-huntington

He is a junior this season

that is one small QB 5'8 140.