Timber Creek (NJ) Traveling to St. Louis

SJR 04

Just now, Sportsnut said:

That offensive line has handled Tucker and Stockbridge and both those teams have D1 D-Linemen and yet no recognition. Zion was the 2nd leading rusher in 6A last season and not one of them received any recognition. They are seniors now and are about to make a statement. 

not every kid is gonna be recognized. just part of the game. thats why there are sleepers out there. at one time JJ Watt was a walk on

Just now, Sportsnut said:

I know but Lovejoy is a known school for putting kids in school. It is fair to let you know that we are a step child in the ATL. We are not in DeKalb, Gwinnett, Cobb or Fulton. We are the smallest metro county. We have to be perfect to get the same coverage as schools from those other counties. 

just the way it is. i guess to get more coverage play the big boys and beat them

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

7A has been around just one (1) year. We have been playing the Colquitts and Norcross' for the past 5-6 years. There are a few of us in 6A that did not make the enrollment cutoff for 7A. Otherwise, there is no difference regardless of what you might have been lead to believe. 

From me, you get the whole story. 

not sure why then you are looked at as the step child. 

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Location, location, location. 

We are so lowly thought of that if we have a bad year or two, we are written off. Our fall from the top has been much deeper than others. In 2012, we played Tucker for the 4A ship. In 13', we played Norcross for the 6A ship. Slip to 10-2 in 14'. Coach gets fired. Two 7-5 years and we are forgotten. # 143 in Georgia. Fifth best record in the state since 2010. 

sports is and will always be what have you done for me lately

On 8/14/2017 at 3:28 PM, SJR 04 said:

Another NJ public traveling out of state.  I love this. I really wish they wouldve went south to play a team in Georgia. Timber Creek is a regional lublic school that always has athletes. Maybe as some of the better NJ publics travel people will start to see that there's more to NJ than the north jersey privates. South Jersey has somr really strong public school teams. 

http://highschoolsports.nj.com/news/article/-5224074601972766377/meet-me-in-st-louis-timber-creek-and-new-rb-preparing-for-opening-game-in-missouri/

To play A team from Georgia? Or to play one of the thirty to forty BAD ASSES?

11 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

It says that I have something to say. It also indicates that I am involved. It also says I am communicating. It says I am learning. It says I am teaching. It says I am sharing knowledge. It says I am obtaining knowledge. 

What say you?

You post too much

2 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

"what says you"

answer:

"you post too much"

Now I'm in your business? You assume and post stupid shit about NJ football and go round and round with HSFBF(which is mind numbing). Page after page...

sonny , boy, man??

Go play with a metal rod in a T-storm...

im sorry if you find it mind numbing but i really dont mind it