America

Wildcat Will

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said. Fox News is just the republican/conservative version of 90 percent of the MSM. 

MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WAPO etc etc are all the left wing/democrat/liberal version of Fox News. It’s the same exact information targeted to their audience 

No, it is not.  It could not be any more different.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

You don’t even try and hide your partisanship. I can agree that Fox News is the republican version of those other outlets. You are so far to the left you can’t even think normal. Fox News has cornered the market highlighting democrat failure because the leftist MSM won’t report it. They carry water for the democrat party. So Fox News will highlight it because someone needs to get it from somewhere. MSNBC and CNN aren’t gonna report it. 

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I have seen MSNBC and CNN try and report “news” and it seems like a DNC fundraiser. Nothing about it seems centrist. It’s far left. And they don’t mind it. But it quacks like you that honestly believe its unbiased news. Just because you agree with it. You are detached from reality. 

i told 66 when I watch Tucker Carlson I know he is giving me news through a conservative lens. It’s the “other side” in the “2 sides to every story”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

because there are racist ignorant pos like nolegirl. there always has been but trumpy made them proud and loud pos. 

Im starting to see 3 levels of it. You have the proud racist. They don't care about anything but being racist. Then you have the grifter racist. They are the same as tje first group but they've learned to steal from their fellow racist. Then you have the ignorant racist. They get used by the other 2 and are too stupid to learn or escape their racism. 

nolegirl is a mix of 1&3 

gsb is a mix of 2&3 

that other jersey boy is a 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

because there are racist ignorant pos like nolegirl. there always has been but trumpy made them proud and loud pos. 

Im starting to see 3 levels of it. You have the proud racist. They don't care about anything but being racist. Then you have the grifter racist. They are the same as tje first group but they've learned to steal from their fellow racist. Then you have the ignorant racist. They get used by the other 2 and are too stupid to learn or escape their racism. 

nolegirl is a mix of 1&3 

gsb is a mix of 2&3 

that other jersey boy is a 3

417D6523-B74F-45D7-8409-7F52C6B5AC9F.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

That’s because he’s constantly making questionably racist remarks and tweets. 

But of course that’s just fake news drummed up by the Democrats and haters.

Everyone knows Trump has the best words and tweets

Show me Trump’s “questionable” racist tweets and let’s debate them? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

No races, no colors, no genders, no religions. ↳

What kind of society would that be? ↳

I think the idea is to organize ourselves into a society that promotes human goods that transcend race, sex, gender, etc. 

But that's hard to do when so many want to make equity the only good worthy of pursuit and then categorize each individual in society as privileged or oppressed according to his or her (or their) race, sex, gender, etc. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

No races, no colors, no genders, no religions.

What kind of society would that be?

one might think it homogeneous,

but then there's that whole "diversity of opinion"thingy...

and when it comes right down to it,

most people value their own opinion, over their "category"...

PS:  "groupings" and "societies", are always more "homogeneous" by ideology ...

than by color, age, sex, etc ....

BTW: kinda why "diversity" is not "diversity"...

without "difference of opinion".

• Like 1