2018 3* DB Transfers to Paramus Catholic

SJR 04

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

That was for state game.  Cardinal Hayes won downstate AAA, Canisius won Buffalo area AAA.  Canisius beat Hayes in a track meet last weekend.  Christ the King plays in downstate AA, one class down.

Oh ok.....for some reason i thought CTK was a bigger school. I was rooting for Hayes. I follow them on twitter seemed like a very spirited bunch of kids

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NYC HS football, in either public or catholic= zero....A few players here and there ,that's it , SJR some years ago DESTROYED Eramus Hall,Bosco took apart St Ants and so did BC...Just curious is this player going to PC black??? 

Does it matter what race he is??

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

figure kids from the past preferred losing teams? LOL

My GUESS would be the kid wants to be all he can be and figures PC is the best, realistic opportunity for him to improve before college on the gridiron. 

Some kids are willing to grit it out and play for their team. Others see an opportunity to transfer to a high prolific team. Lets see hes gonna be a senior and now he wants to be on PC when PC just lost 16 players. But its ok. Cant wait to see this kid in the BNU

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Many hoopsters from the NYC burbs do whatever it takes to attend St. Anthony's in JC. Same here. Follow your dream. Where there's a will, there's a way!! 

Hell, I know two kids from my town that attend Regis in NYC. Several kids from Brooklyn and Staten Island have benefited of late playing in the BNU. 

My neighbor's son also attends Regis. And you know where I live. Not a big deal for these kids if they see the opportunity and want it.

• Like 1