Charlottesville Vice Mayor is a hypocrite and racists

NorCalRuss

29 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

My God........

You are afraid.

Not afraid of a anything bud.

You don't find it hypocritical-ironic that this town is center of racism discussions and their own Vice Mayor is a major racist. 

If this Vice Mayor was white he would be headlining CNN news and at the tip of your tongue. 

57 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Not afraid of a anything bud.

You don't find it hypocritical-ironic that this town is center of racism discussions and their own Vice Mayor is a major racist. 

If this Vice Mayor was white he would be headlining CNN news and at the tip of your tongue. 

actually, CNN asked him about the tweets last night and he admitted to being young and ignorant and grew and improved as a person. When will you grow and become a better person Adolf?

37 minutes ago, Bones said:

actually, CNN asked him about the tweets last night and he admitted to being young and ignorant and grew and improved as a person. When will you grow and become a better person Adolf?

Pretty quick to give him a pass wonder why.  Republicans lose their jobs for shit like this

38 minutes ago, Bones said:

He was a 26 year old school teacher. 

You’re really not very good at this. 

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Pretty quick to give him a pass wonder why.  Republicans lose their jobs for shit like this

Did you bump your head? I keep telling you that you can be better. Robert Byrd decided to be better. This guy decided to be better. You dont have to be trapped in your endless cycle of ignorance. If he were to lose his job over these tweets then so be it. Thats what happens when you post dumb shit on social media. Trump has been retweeting Nazis, can they both lose their jobs for it and call it even?

19 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

How is this guy still the Vice Mayor of Charlottesville? He's racists, sexists, vulgar and homophobic. All of the things going down in that city now. Where's the outrage? 

http://www.cavalierdaily.com/article/2016/11/wes-bellamy-charlottesville-twitter

IMG_3713.JPG

IMG_3714.PNG

IMG_3715.PNG

IMG_3716.PNG

IMG_3717.PNG

IMG_3718.PNG

I ask myself this very same question about the orange fat man in the white house. lol

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Eye C.  In that case what he said was stupid and childish.  He admits it when CNN brought it up to him.  Has trumpy done as much?  

this thread isn't abt Trump stupid and childish is what a child does not a mayor of a city. If said mayor was a republican who wd have been run out of office no matter when he said it and you know it.

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

this thread isn't abt Trump stupid and childish is what a child does not a mayor of a city. If said mayor was a republican who wd have been run out of office no matter when he said it and you know it.

I agree.  My understanding was it was done years ago but if your in a position of power and influence then he should at the bare minimum come out and apologize for it and explain himself.  At the most he should resign. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I agree.  My understanding was it was done years ago but if your in a position of power and influence then he should at the bare minimum come out and apologize for it and explain himself.  At the most he should resign. 

I believe he did say it years ago but that doesn't give him a pass. It sure as hell doesn't give republicans a pass.

• Like 2