New Prep Podcast

Tuasdad

Hey everyone,

It doesn't have a hell of a lot of relevanace for most of you, but couple of us started a new prep football podcast for Las Vegas High School football. 

Anyway, we have relatively few folks in town that care for hsfb but we're hoping to give those few some good content.

Since you all are rabid hsfb fans like us, please give us a listen and let us know what you think...other than the crappy audio. We're working on that. 

The teams might not be familiar, but let us know what you think if this were a podcast in your neck of the woods with teams you knew about.

Thanks in advance..

Podcast is available on itunes and soundcloud both links on on our website 702HSFB.com and below are the links 

Soundcloud Link

iTunes Link

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Tuasdad said:

Hey everyone,

It doesn't have a hell of a lot of relevanace for most of you, but couple of us started a new prep football podcast for Las Vegas High School football. 

Anyway, we have relatively few folks in town that care for hsfb but we're hoping to give those few some good content.

Since you all are rabid hsfb fans like us, please give us a listen and let us know what you think...other than the crappy audio. We're working on that. 

The teams might not be familiar, but let us know what you think if this were a podcast in your neck of the woods with teams you knew about.

Thanks in advance..

Podcast is available on itunes and soundcloud both links on on our website 702HSFB.com and below are the links 

Soundcloud Link

iTunes Link

For a guy that I have actually pictured as being more or less a quiet person; you sure do like to talk a lot! xD

I'm like 10 minutes in and it's right up my alley man. Good stuff. Y'all just need some heavy drapes, cork board or something in the room with you to knock down the echo. 

Ok, back to listening and learning about Ant, Coach and Tuasdad. :D

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

For a guy that I have actually pictured as being more or less a quiet person; you sure do like to talk a lot! xD

I'm like 10 minutes in and it's right up my alley man. Good stuff. Y'all just need some heavy drapes, cork board or something in the room with you to knock down the echo. 

Ok, back to listening and learning about Ant, Coach and Tuasdad. :D

Thanks Hawg... ya episode 1 sounded like the three of us recorded inside a bathroom. Episode two was a little better audio, save for our interview with Wisconsin River Falls' head coach. 

We talk a little about stuff relevant outside of Vegas, like holding kids back on episode 1 and Josh Rosen's comments on episode 2. We'll talk CTE in a couple weeks too. Anyway, thanks for the listen and any constructive criticism will be appreciated 

56 minutes ago, Tuasdad said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance..

Soundcloud Link

iTunes Link

Pretty shameless on my part...but give us a plug over there. We can always use new members.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tuasdad said:

Thanks Hawg... ya episode 1 sounded like the three of us recorded inside a bathroom. Episode two was a little better audio, save for our interview with Wisconsin River Falls' head coach. 

We talk a little about stuff relevant outside of Vegas, like holding kids back on episode 1 and Josh Rosen's comments on episode 2. We'll talk CTE in a couple weeks too. Anyway, thanks for the listen and any constructive criticism will be appreciated 

Yeah, I liked hearing you guys perspective on the holding kids back for athletic advantage. Good stuff man. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2017 at 8:14 PM, Tuasdad said:

Hey everyone,

Thanks in advance..

Soundcloud Link

iTunes Link

What are they for, Gorman intra squad games?

25 minutes ago, Tuasdad said:

We interviewed DeMatha's coach but couldn't get the audio on podcast. For DLS, Miami Central and Mater Dei, we'll post coach interviews on podcast on week of games. 

Enjoyed listening. Can't say I liked the 42-14 Gorman over DeMatha prediction, but I'll be back to hear what you guys have to to say after the game. Do you think you'll get the Coach Brooks interview up? At least tell me you asked him about the nimrod who tweeted that nonsense the other day? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Enjoyed listening. Can't say I liked the 42-14 Gorman over DeMatha prediction, but I'll be back to hear what you guys have to to say after the game. Do you think you'll get the Coach Brooks interview up? At least tell me you asked him about the nimrod who tweeted that nonsense the other day? 

I interviewed him a couple weeks ago, but we reached out on Sunday for a comment on his LB sliding into Dorian Thompson-Robinson's girlfriends DM's. He hasn't gotten back to us yet. I don't think he will. 

In our interview he was very complimentary of what Gorman has built. He noted that just a few years ago Gorman was playing the part of DeMatha. Inside the top 25/top 10 looking for a chance to beat a top 5 team to make that next step up in respect and recognition. He was being honest when he mentioned he wasn't sold on which QB would start for them, as they didn't pick on until last week.

Brooks, a multi sport athlete himself, said they encourage their players to run track or wrestle. He sees more good in their players playing multiple sports. He stated the heat and the time zone are something his players haven't yet had to deal with, but he's comfortable that they'll make do. 

• Like 2