Dem Senator " I hope Trump is assassinated"

NorCalRuss

35 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/maria-chappelle-nadal-missouri-democrat-apologizes/

Lets see the rage from the left on this one. See what happens. She needs to resign. 

Lets all be honest, we all know that most of the hate in America in 2017 and racism is coming from the left and their supporters. 

Totally.  No question.

3 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/17/maria-chappelle-nadal-missouri-democrat-apologizes/

Lets see the rage from the left on this one. See what happens. She needs to resign. 

Lets all be honest, we all know that most of the hate in America in 2017 and racism is coming from the left and their supporters. 

This is exactly why I continually call the left communists. Of course this POS will apologize to make herself look better. Can you imagine the firestrom if any GOP said that to barry hussein?  

But if it was a Republican, every Republican in the country would be asked if they agreed with her and, if not, to repudiate her.  And if she should resign.  But for this, the media pretends to act horrified for a nanosecond - while they are really chuckling.  I really do not despise Democrats, but the media is pure evil.

13 hours ago, Bormio said:

But if it was a Republican, every Republican in the country would be asked if they agreed with her and, if not, to repudiate her.  And if she should resign.  But for this, the media pretends to act horrified for a nanosecond - while they are really chuckling.  I really do not despise Democrats, but the media is pure evil.

Frigging horrible she is refusing to resign, she should be forced out. Can only imagine the media coverage had a Republican said this.

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Loving life bro loving life. and you?

Spending money I don't want to spend.  Going where I don't want to go and doing what I don't want to do.  So not bad.  Had to get 4 new sneakers for my car.  AWD so I had to get all 4 and I'm not real up to speed on tires so it was a tough choice on what to get.  Hate not knowing and having to trust somebody trying to sell you something.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

She's not going to resign.

She shouldn't be given the choice. Adios, I say. 

I think the president is a joke and an embarrassment, but any elected official making such statements needs the boot. We should not stand for garbage such as mention of assassination by someone whose salary we pay.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

She shouldn't be given the choice. Adios, I say. 

I think the president is a joke and an embarrassment, but any elected official making such statements needs the boot. We should not stand for garbage such as mention of assassination by someone whose salary we pay.

IMG_1591.GIF