Corky Kell: S Forsyth vs Roswell; 5pm

ATLien12x

Just now, Sportsnut said:

What in hell are you talking about? 

Nobody made any comment whatsoever about anybody's comment until I just asked why he brought up Lovejoy if he wanted to concentrate on the topic of this thread, which is this game. 

Damn.

And I also said that was fair. Settle down sparky 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Then why bring up Lovejoy?

I can't help they don't look good vs. a 4A team. A game that has 900 turnovers, most in their favor. 

Top 10?

No

Because we know that is much to do with the way too early opinion you have formed of the 6A standings. You've been grinding that ax the entire off season.

Lee County definitely needs to improve in some areas, but the point is... they are the only 6A team you or anyone else has seen play.

Just now, Sportsnut said:

Most teams across the state knew by last week who was who.

Blessed teams like Colquitt have 5 or 6 guys heating up for the linebacker corps., safeties d-line and receivers, and have yet to set in stone the pecking order. The only thing totally set is 3 O-linemen, the QB and the 2 main rbs. Everything else was said to be still somewhat open for competition as there are a lot of young guys that are extremely talented. 

I'm sure this was said for the kids benefits for one thing, but, if you set everything in stone and don't remain open until the pads start poppin', you may miss out on some real treasures. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Blessed teams like Colquitt have 5 or 6 guys heating up for the linebacker corps., safeties d-line and receivers, and have yet to set in stone the pecking order. The only thing totally set is 3 O-linemen, the QB and the 2 main rbs. Everything else was said to be still somewhat open for competition as there are a lot of young guys that are extremely talented. 

I'm sure this was said for the kids benefits for one thing, but, if you set everything in stone and don't remain open until the pads start poppin', you may miss out on some real treasures. 

Which is what most coaches do if they have any clue as to what they are doing.

I wouldn't make a coach though using the Propst philosophy.