Corky Kell: S Forsyth vs Roswell; 5pm

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, Frosty4024 said:

If Jones Co. scores again...Im playing Tekken 7.

Jake Fromm graduated and went to UGA.

Houston Cos HC left and took a lot of talent with him.

This isnt HoCo is 2015 & 2016... this is the Pre-Jake Fromm HoCo. And Jones Co is an up and coming team with a good HC.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Jake Fromm graduated and went to UGA.

Houston Cos HC left and took a lot of talent with him.

This isnt HoCo is 2015 & 2016... this is the Pre-Jake Fromm HoCo. And Jones Co is an up and coming team with a good HC.

I know all this...Didn't need the explanation 👍...

It's clear Houston County's passing game is lacking...and they don't have the D to stop anyone...

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Did you read? Tell me you didn't because if you did and you holla back to that man and say"Holla if you need me', something wrong with that picture. I am not one to disparage one's personal life but when faced with the choice of exposing a fool or being the fool, I choose to not be the fool. 

Thick as Thieves.....no intent meant.

Man you been on it today! I was attempting to be humorous, but I apologize how you took it. 

5 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Mary Persons went 11-3 last year in 4A.  Lost to State Champion Cartersville in the semi finals, a game away from the Dome. They actually gave Cartersville a much better than the state runner up did. 

Lee County used to be Colquitt region w Valdosta Camden and Lowndes a few years back. Now they're with Valdosta and N Side Warner Robins in 6A. They went 8-3 last year - lost in first round of playoffs to Mays (ATL)

Lee should have the talent and depth advantage but it's game one. We'll see 

Lee did EVERYTHING humanly possible to fuck up tonight in a game they SHOULD have won by 28! UNBELIEVABLY bad Special Teams play! At least a half dozen misfires of all discriptions!

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The coach for Lee County coached in Florida for 15 years. That's why he came to Disney for that game against a Colorado team. 

He wants a home and home vs a quality Central Florida team. Apopka, Dr Phillips, Cocoa or Mainland would be good choices 

Pruitt kicked Madison Co.'s butt twice, while at Coffee!

Lee Co. outgained Mary Persons 448 to 139 in total yards.

Lee finished with 313 yards passing, 135 yards rushing.

MP on the other hand, finished with 84 yards passing and 55 rushing. 

Lees QB Orndorff was 18-of-26 for 238 yards and a TD. Lees backup QB threw 1 pass for a 75 yard TD.

If Lee can get better finishing their drives, they CAN be a legit top 5 6A team. Have to remember MP is a 4A team, that is really driven by defense, theyve never been an offensive juggernaut. They are still a Top 6-8 team in 4A. No real threat to Cartersville though what so ever.