Corky Kell: S Forsyth vs Roswell; 5pm

ATLien12x

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The coach for Lee County coached in Florida for 15 years. That's why he came to Disney for that game against a Colorado team. 

He wants a home and home vs a quality Central Florida team. Apopka, Dr Phillips, Cocoa or Mainland would be good choices 

Fabrizio won't even play COLQUITT anymore! We hurt his feelings TWICE, to the tune of 50 plus in both games!

24 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

That stadium tho!!! It reminds me of MetLife Stadium in Jersey

The stadium does look nice. I would say that I can't wait to see how comfortable the seats are, but, heat comes with those seats so, not that excited to sit my ass in there tomorrow. Going anyway though. Gonna sweat. Don't care. GO PACK GO! 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The stadium does look nice. I would say that I can't wait to see how comfortable the seats are, but, heat comes with those seats so, not that excited to sit my ass in there tomorrow. Going anyway though. Gonna sweat. Don't care. GO PACK GO! 

You better hope that colquitt is on the side with the shade. If so, y'all won't have to worry about the heat that much. Take a misting fan with you if need be.

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You better hope that colquitt is on the side with the shade. If so, y'all won't have to worry about the heat that much. Take a misting fan with you if need be.

Ive got crews working this weekend finishing up additions to Crisp Counties stadium so there is no way I can make it to the game tomorrow, but I'll be streaming it on my iPad #reclaim

• Like 2