Newnan 0 @ Carollton 44 3rd Quarter

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I bet our national audience is thrilled to be informed lol

You worry too much about these people.

You put on a show in the 1st part of the Lee vs Mary Persons thread... now this. Stop catering to a bunch of people youll never meet and enjoy the games

Just now, ECHS05 said:

You put on a show in the 1st part of the Lee vs Mary Persons thread... now this

They both sucked. It was pathetic.

Stop trying to be Grandfather of the board. You don't know more than most, that's why you've never won in pick em despite picking the games you want. 

We get it. You're frustrated I called you out last night, but get over it. It was funny and it made others laugh. You worry about you ECHS because you've been spiraling down hill a minute now 

41 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

They both sucked. It was pathetic.

Stop trying to be Grandfather of the board. You don't know more than most, that's why you've never won in pick em despite picking the games you want. 

We get it. You're frustrated I called you out last night, but get over it. It was funny and it made others laugh. You worry about you ECHS because you've been spiraling down hill a minute now 

Called me out? 

Youre not old enough for dementia to set in yet... so you must just be an idiot.

Picking the games isnt an advantage when all I do is pick the best games... Ive beaten you the last 2 years

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Carollton is up Newnan 51-13.

And Troup County was in the Top 10 4A in Recruit GA rankings.... Hell no.... 

Troup(La Grange,GA) struggled with Hardaway(Columbus,GA) and won 30-28. 

ECHS will be by in no time telling you about where their QB went and how they did last season because he wants to look cool for his friends 😂😂😂

Coffee maybe can make some noise once their punter clears the cobwebs and their QB settles in. They had a nice o and d-line. Their RB position can use a bit of work also, but their skill guys did look pretty good. They will lose some games but they are likely to win some that aren't expected as well.