Aquinas rolls in kickoff classic, ready for Bosco

coach_warren

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

I noticed two things watching this video, STA's O-line cannot block to save their lives and STA's D-line is getting insane penetration upfront.

Both QB's for SJB and STA will be running for their lives

And also, STA has some size on those boys. They'll be fine

Defensively, I think Aquinas is gonna use the same gameplan they used against Gorman. Since they already know Re-al wants to run it, they probably gonna stay the box and man up on the outside. I doubt Re-al is gonna beat you throwng the ball.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Defensively, I think Aquinas is gonna use the same gameplan they used against Gorman. Since they already know Re-al wants to run it, they probably gonna stay the box and man up on the outside. I doubt Re-al is gonna beat you throwng the ball.

Just so you know, SJB's backup QB is the number 1 QB in the class of 2020 and he's a much better passer than Re-al. I think he will be used as well

11 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

Just so you know, SJB's backup QB is the number 1 QB in the class of 2020 and he's a much better passer than Re-al. I think he will be used as well

Noooo he's #2. Harrison Bailey is number one QB in 2020 consensus :) 

DJ is very talented though. I covered a lot of these kids for Youth1 during their middle school years. A ton of STA kids that's why I know their line will be more than okay

• Thanks 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Noooo he's #2. Harrison Bailey is number one QB in 2020 consensus :) 

DJ is very talented though. I covered a lot of these kids for Youth1 during their middle school years. A ton of STA kids that's why I know their line will be more than okay

Curt definitely seems like an upgrade, he doesn't seem flustered at all. However, Dillard is not SJB. I think STA is going to win 28-27.

17 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

http://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&PositionGroup=QB

Jack Miller from Zona heads the list currently.   

• Haha 1