GA Scores from around the state.

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So you think the new HC is bad?

Not at all .. i think the Micky Conn style of play is back... the offense looks light years better than at this point last yr .. gotta clean up a few turnovers they had 3 fumbles I believe.. and watch out for #15 wr Jalen Roach had a coming out party will be key to their offense this year

Defensively  looks like a mix of 3-3-5 and 3-4 but no dropoff at all 

3 minutes ago, TheXFactor said:

Not at all .. i think the Micky Conn style of play is back... the offense looks light years better than at this point last yr .. gotta clean up a few turnovers they had 3 fumbles I believe.. and watch out for #15 wr Jalen Roach had a coming out party will be key to their offense this year

How was their defense lookin?

8 minutes ago, TheXFactor said:

Great as usual .. fast and VERY VERY physical  teams are gonna have a tough time getting passes off and running especially going east to west on them  their defensive front is a scary sight for sure 

Niiiiice. Hopefully they play like they did tonight against Hoover and John Curtis.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheXFactor said:

I hope it doesn't rain this week.  We need the practice in my opinion.  Execution errors galore to start with  I thought the long run after the pass reception for our last touchdown was one of the best I've seen in a long time.