Congratulations IMG Academy on the 2016 MNC

AztecPadre

Naw playa.  I believe somewhere in the MNC By laws it states their season must be longer than 1 month.  After gormans last OOS game months and months ago their season ended.  Meanwhile IMG kept on truckin.  Plus after it was said here from a very reliable IMG source that IMG tried and tried to schedule the bishop they got no reply.  Guessing Consuela was filling in that day. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Naw playa.  I believe somewhere in the MNC By laws it states their season must be longer than 1 month.  After gormans last OOS game months and months ago their season ended.  Meanwhile IMG kept on truckin.  Plus after it was said here from a very reliable IMG source that IMG tried and tried to schedule the bishop they got no reply.  Guessing Consuela was filling in that day. 

But IMG is not a state champ and BG is so this is like the college football playoff debate

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yea i got it. And i agree with you. But ill never personally award anything to IMG

I hear ya.  I guess it just depends where you stand on the whole recruiting thing.  Although that would mean gorman is right up there with them in recruiting too. So maybe both are disqualified for the MNC and it goes to the next team. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya.  I guess it just depends where you stand on the whole recruiting thing.  Although that would mean gorman is right up there with them in recruiting too. So maybe both are disqualified for the MNC and it goes to the next team. 

BG has kids from all over but they have bonafide address change im guessing?

IMG doesnt have to worry about any of that. They are like Moneteverde Oak Hill etc.

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Really? Four BNU teams have played IMG, while only two have played BG. 

Thats from NJ. But im sure across the country more teams are willing to play BG then IMG. 

I wish nobody would schedule IMG. If nobody schedules them in any sport "school" gets shut down

• Like 1

I hope we play IMG next year, they will be stacked,  and have much more talent than Bishop Gorman. However, just like STA this year, our coaching and team play will hopefully lead us to victory. As for the recruiting issue, BG added 2 new players to the team last year, and only 1 was a starter. I would guess most top schools had more than 1 starter transfer in, IMG for sure had more than 1.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

SO MD never had a chance to begin with?

• Like 1