Cen10, VM, Bishop Amat, Rancho C scrimmage

Tesseract

2 minutes ago, Tesseract said:

Currently at the centennial, Vista Murrieta, Bishop Amat, Rancho Cucamonga scrimmage at Corona Centennial. Will keep y'all posted on my observations.

Be sure that you sand bag Vista Murrieta heavily. Wouldn't want the rest of the Cali contingent being upset with you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coach_warren said:

Just got word from a source that the 5 transfers from Corona high have been ruled ineligible. Either they sit out a year or go back to CC. Pure comedy.

Wow if this is true, that is hilarious. Centennial wouldn't want Manny Allen nor Zach Holyfield. Both trouble makers. Shane and Jaden might come back unless they decide to transfer to another school for next year

3 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

I hope this is true, serve some justice.

How's CC looking?

CC's offense hasn't missed a beat. Looking very quick and strong like usual. What's more impressive is CC's defense. They look aggressive up front and have been pressuring BA's QB all scrimmage long... what do you know they just got an interception. 

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Has Rancho scored on VM?

Rancho has scored on VM multiple times. Hard to keep track as two scrimmages going on at once. 

4 minutes ago, old_e said:

How's the parking?

the parking was fine. I parked across the street behind the stadium near some medical buildings. Didn't see the main parking lot.