Not sure why anyone would want to be a Cop these days...

TheRealCAJ

Neither do I.  A once noble profession has been dragged through the mud by the MSM and "various groups" and has eroded the profession down to...what did fuckernik say?...down to the level of cosmotologists.  Obama and "various groups" made it clear that it was open season on cops.  Politicians "and various groups" have made nearly impossible for officers to effectively perform their duties of keeping law-abiding citizens safe without significantly increasing the risk of the officer.  The pension and pay were always a nice nugget for these individuals once they give 20-30 years of service.  But now, potential strong candidates are saying fuck that.   I don't blame them.  It's a thankless job now...but my hat goes off to the people who still believe in SERVICE before self.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 0:11 PM, Blueliner said:

Neither do I.  A once noble profession has been dragged through the mud by the MSM and "various groups" and has eroded the profession down to...what did fuckernik say?...down to the level of cosmotologists.  Obama and "various groups" made it clear that it was open season on cops.  Politicians "and various groups" have made nearly impossible for officers to effectively perform their duties of keeping law-abiding citizens safe without significantly increasing the risk of the officer.  The pension and pay were always a nice nugget for these individuals once they give 20-30 years of service.  But now, potential strong candidates are saying fuck that.   I don't blame them.  It's a thankless job now...but my hat goes off to the people who still believe in SERVICE before self.

I guess murder and brutality by cops being at an all time high... while violence in this country is at an all time low ...has nothing to do with that abhorrent image 

On 9/7/2017 at 7:07 PM, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

I guess murder and brutality by cops being at an all time high... while violence in this country is at an all time low ...has nothing to do with that abhorrent image 

Hows that violence-murders going in them big cities run by democrats committed by you know who? 

To many scum bags in America now with zero respect for law or others. I have zero doubt you're one of them. 

• Like 1