After winning a title Valdosta takes a beat down

HooverOutlaw

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL reached out to Coach McPherson this morning about OOS opptys in 2018. 

You just wasted however many seconds it took to do that, that you will never get back.

This guy has no interest in anything your trying to present. Unless you are presenting 0-10 teams. At least 5 quality teams from Florida were practically begging to play and he chose 0-10 Bayside. Then, once the 2 years with Bayside was over everyone contacted him again relentlessly and he picked International School of Broward. 

You wasted about as much time contacting him as you did reading this 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You just wasted however many seconds it took to do that, that you will never get back.

This guy has no interest in anything your trying to present. Unless you are presenting 0-10 teams. At least 5 quality teams from Florida were practically begging to play and he chose 0-10 Bayside. Then, once the 2 years with Bayside was over everyone contacted him again relentlessly and he picked International School of Broward. 

You wasted about as much time contacting him as you did reading this 😂

Dont play coy here. @GardenStateBaller He failed to mention that Bayside gave Mcpherson a petty sob story about needing money for uniforms and Practice equipment.  

Also there where more teams involved than mentioned. I remember DJ saying  there where multiple teams from FL and non-bordering teams. Lowndes had offered up 13K. 

From FL:

Armwood

Mainland 

Miami central 

BTW 

Bayside

Deerfield Beach 

First Coast 

Bayside apparently needed the money....  now I know Miami Central and Lowndes have actually communicated several times. 

Mainland chose St.Eds over Lowndes.  

Armwood couldnt do it. They where locked in contract with someone. And apparently Hillsborough county has a stupid rule about scheduling oos. 

BTW-Wanted a little more than 13K. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL is about making history; not playing bordering states ;)

Well let me tell ya. Lowndes on average has around 200-350 players. They take their band everywhere with them and thats about 500 more right there. Plus a massive ass fan base. 

All I'm saying is.... 

You better find someone thats willing to travel to Valdosta.