Como tel a la senores

ECHS05

14 hours ago, old_e said:

The heck going in herr,, comp padre.?

ECHS takes this stuff seriously. He enjoys thinking and interjecting and opining about HS football and most, if not all, that goes into it. And it shows. Passion, not a bad thing at all.

In order to maintain the level of concentration he needs to analyze the topic to the absolute best of his ability requires an unwavering intensity, which is extremely taxing both mentally and emotionally. Occasional breaks from such lazer-focus can be healthy.

Which is where weed comes into play. It allows the mind to take a recess, and wander for a bit, many times conjuring up thoughts and ideas that make a person chuckle, if even only to themselves.

Although he doesn't openly talk of cannabis use as some of the other GA posters do, his contributions in this thread would be considered strong evidence that ECHS does, periodically, partake.

That's my guess.

• Haha 2

On 8/20/2017 at 9:47 AM, maxchoboian said:

ECHS takes this stuff seriously. He enjoys thinking and interjecting and opining about HS football and most, if not all, that goes into it. And it shows. Passion, not a bad thing at all.

In order to maintain the level of concentration he needs to analyze the topic to the absolute best of his ability requires an unwavering intensity, which is extremely taxing both mentally and emotionally. Occasional breaks from such lazer-focus can be healthy.

Which is where weed comes into play. It allows the mind to take a recess, and wander for a bit, many times conjuring up thoughts and ideas that make a person chuckle, if even only to themselves.

Although he doesn't openly talk of cannabis use as some of the other GA posters do, his contributions in this thread would be considered strong evidence that ECHS does, periodically, partake.

That's my guess.

This is eloquent.

On 8/20/2017 at 0:47 PM, maxchoboian said:

Although he doesn't openly talk of cannabis use as some of the other GA posters do

+10 on the post. You nailed it. 

And hahahaha I see what you did here. Look man out of all the things in this life that will kill me, smoking isn't one. I'm just bummed I don't get that CO smoke y'all got you lucky dawg. And hell by now the prices out there are about street relative here for a much better quality strand where you live - one day tho. Wishful thinking. And the whole avoiding the law thing which is really really annoying 

Anyways i think ECHS does need to get a baby sitter and hit me up. I'll be glad to smoke him out & watch a local football game. We bicker enough it'll be good to smooth the soul with some ganja. He knows a lot about the national football scene I've never doubted him there. I'm Still Pick Em king tho 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2017 at 0:47 PM, maxchoboian said:

That's my guess.

Facts

IMG_0057.JPG