Drag Shows will soon be a Felony in Tennessee...

RedZone

3 hours ago, Troll said:

PEEP...

11/16/18 REUTERS 19:42:42
REUTERS
Copyright (c) 2018 Thomson Reuters
November 16, 2018
Louisiana can enforce ban on strippers under 21 -U.S. appeals court
Jonathan Stempel
(Reuters) - A federal appeals court said Louisiana can enforce a law banning nude dancing in strip clubs

Must be a lot of hillbillies in LA ?

🤔

Do you know anything?

52 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Don't take your kid to the show. 

That should limit the exposure.

Simple enough.

Do you think parents should be able to give consent for minors to engage in sexual activity with full grown adults? It’s the parents decision right? Dumbass 

The thing you are missing is these laws make it harder for kids to be taken advantage of sexually. Why you want it easier I won’t ever know. But I’m sorry for the inconvenience 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you think parents should be able to give consent for minors to engage in sexual activity with full grown adults? It’s the parents decision right? Dumbass 

The thing you are missing is these laws make it harder for kids to be taken advantage of sexually. Why you want it easier I won’t ever know. But I’m sorry for the inconvenience 

Dumbass doesn't seem to get the part about outdoor, public shows.

You could be downtown or at the mall with your kids and some guy in a thong with his ass hanging out and nipple clips could come around the corner dancing to "It's Raining Men".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

You could be downtown or at the mall with your kids and some guy in a thong with his ass hanging out and nipple clips could come around the corner dancing to "It's Raining Men".

Meanwhile at the Tennessee Walmart.....in fact, ALL 151 of the Walmarts in Tennessee. 👇

walmartians8.jpg

walmartians21.jpg

walmartians2.jpg

walmartians9.jpg

walmartians5.jpg

walmartians23.jpg

walmartians1.jpg

walmartians11.jpg

walmartians15.jpg

walmartians6.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Again a problem with no merit.

This is not a thing.

Red Flag is really fucking hurt over the fact kids won’t be exposed to adult men in a sexual setting. That’s the hill he dies on. That’s the one thing that he won’t be able to let go. Adult men dressed as women grinding on young children with dildos hanging out. 

Satan has got some competition! 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Red Flag is really fucking hurt over the fact kids won’t be exposed to adult men in a sexual setting. That’s the hill he dies on. That’s the one thing that he won’t be able to let go. Adult men dressed as women grinding on young children with dildos hanging out. 

If this is a problem, it is limited to a certain demographic.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

It's fucking bewildering how these people's minds work.

How is it even a question that we should protect our children from sexually charged situations involving adults?

Note that they don't ask "Why would a grown-ass man dressed like a hooker want to perform in a sexually suggestive manner in front of an 8-year old". People like Chip the Wonder Racist Pedo question people who try to protect the children from such situations!

But it's conservatives who are the extremists in their fucked-up world.

WTF

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

May be an image of 11 people and text that says 'Thank god it's not a drag show. That would be inappropriate for Christian families... TATTOOE DEN'

You dumbass that’s not a sanctioned event. That’s just some parents making some questionable decisions. This isn’t about the parents who let their children be apart of a drag show. Those parents are highly questionable too. It’s a law that bans an establishment from partaking in sexually indecent behavior in the appearance of minors. 

Your anti Christian meme you found on the internet failed spectacularly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you google “people who wish drag shows in front of minors were still legal memes”???

Dumbass is trying to conflate parents making a questionable decision with society permitting men dressed as hookers and dancing in a sexually charged manner being permitted out in public in front of minors.

These people don't even realize how fucked they've become in their obsession just to not agree with the conservative position. They won't think back to their childhoods when no remotely decent or sane individual would even dream of letting a man dressed like a hooker into the local library to read to their kids, let alone let one run around in public shaking his ass and playing with a dildo in front of 3rd graders.

The left has truly let their fucked-up-beyond-belief fringe take charge.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

Dumbass doesn't seem to get the part about outdoor, public shows.

Thats oddly specific man... 

You trying to tell us something? 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

You've never been San Fran, I take it?

Nah Ive been but I never saw any of that... 

Didnt go looking for it... 

And if I had kids I wouldnt bave them near it.... 

Im progressive but I have my limits... 

If people are out here indecently exposing themselves to children then they need to be stopped or arrested... 

But Ive also learned that some of the stuff Republicans are throwing out aren't big  problems and they're just projecting.... 

But this sounds like Mr.Lee is just embarassed that he got caught on photo cross dressing... 

I myself am not into Drag races,Drag culture,etc...

And Ive never seen or heard of any kids personally in the vicinity of anything you just mentioned....   

Doesnt mean it hasn't happened or wouldn't/won't. 

But lately I feel like its just another Culture War Target to take away from more pressing issues like: 

Housing rising 

General Cost of Living increasing 

Health insurance being a fucking scam 

Etc... 

Governor of Tennessee needs to get their shitty roads fixed.... 

• Thanks 1

It's pretty funny the things the right perceive as a danger....outlawing drag shows??...LOL...yea....that's seems to be a high priority subject these days for righty clowns?!...just like threating people on school boards throughout the country...it's the "patriotic" thing to do these days!....🙄