Vista Murietta vs Colquitt

Rufus69

The humidity is supposed to be really high next week and the heat index is supposed to be +100 degrees next week during the day. It's been so humid the the gnats have given given up down here but the mosquitoes are in full force. The mosquitoes shouldn't be an issue for the game as the city of Moultrie has trucks that spray for mosquitoes.......(never ever ever get stuck behind one of those trucks 🤢..) But with that being said if there is an afternoon shower before the game it will literally feel like a sauna out there. 

Do you guys think Vista can score on Colquitt at all if Colquitt plays a clean game on offense? 

Serious question for the Cali guys that watched Norcross play us tonight. Norcross shouldn't have had any points tonight, except maybe the 3 right there at the end imo. The other scores were pretty cheap right? Almost like Colquitt spotted them 10 for sure. 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Do you guys think Vista can score on Colquitt at all if Colquitt plays a clean game on offense? 

Serious question for the Cali guys that watched Norcross play us tonight. Norcross shouldn't have had any points tonight, except maybe the 3 right there at the end imo. The other scores were pretty cheap right? Almost like Colquitt spotted them 10 for sure. 

I haven't seen the VM offense. So this comes with a grain of salt. But the Colquitt defense was very good in the moments I saw (pretty much the last drive). I believe VM has a really good wide receiver, Khalil Shakir. I do think he may be able to break a play or two and get into pay dirt.

• Like 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I haven't seen the VM offense. So this comes with a grain of salt. But the Colquitt defense was very good in the moments I saw (pretty much the last drive). I believe VM has a really good wide receiver, Khalil Shakir. I do think he may be able to break a play or two and get into pay dirt.

I did see some film on him. Very talented kid. 

10 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Problem is they have no QB to get him the ball.They struggled on offense in their scrimmage against Rancho Cucamonga so I would expect the same struggle against Colquitt 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Got word from guys who watched their scrimmage, they struggled big time against Rancho Cua. In fact, didn't score once.

59 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes.  I predict that the final will be 35-24.  Vista will be slinging it like no Ga team has ever seen. 

#dazedAndConfused

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Easy there ECHS. Fumbles are part of the game. With that said coldcuts by 20+.

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Easy there ECHS. Fumbles are part of the game. With that said coldcuts by 20+.

Fumbles are part of the game, yes.

But not something a team can count on and not always self created. Fumbles doesnt make 1 team any better or worse. Fumbles can make a game lose closer or worse than it really is... part of the game or not, they are usually fluke plays.