The Hornet Report Card.

The Hornet Report card is something new Im trying. 

Where I give each team I deem worthy a letter grade a review based on how they performed. 

I'm gonna start with the Corky Kell games. I will not be doing the Thursday games. 

Friday games:

South Forsyth- 

Offense-B+: The South Forsyth Offense started off rocky. But they made some quick recovery and speedy plays. RB Jared Honey gave the Roswell Defense Hell honestly I expect him to be a rough stop for any Defense. South Forsyth also has some Very Good weapons at WR. Which brings me to one of my cons about their offense. I did not see enough passing they have the QB and the WR but I did not see enough passing. Maybe the Roswell Defense gave em a good scare so they decided to stay on the ground. 

Defense: A-:South Forsyths Defense. Doesnt really give me much to say. They played lights out defense. They kept Cordell Littlejohn  flushed out of the pocket and gave him little to no time to think. They also shut down the Roswell Running game virtually giving them no options. 

South Forsyth Overall: A-. 

Roswell: Offense: C: I saw the QB get hit to much. They have the offensive weapons to make a deep playoff run. But coaching and Offensive Line play have a lot of room for improvement. Which brings me to another point. The O-line looks Smaller than last year. 

Defense:A: The saving Grace of Roswells Friday performance was the Defense. A straught beast. But you could tell that they where getting gassed... they where on the field way to much. 

Overall: B- 

• Like 1

Next up on the chopping block: just for @Sammyswordsman so C'mon down Samantha. 

Mission Viejo vs Baldwin. 

Mission Viejo: overall:C-:Be glad its not an F. You won so I cant give you an F. You didnt even play the best team in Hawaii. CA loves to give everyone else hell for scheduling bad teams. But y'all do this. Wtf is this? According to my good buddy @golfaddict1 Incorporated. Baldwin hasnt beaten a top 1000 team yet. But MV plays them almost yearly. 

Then again MV hasnt really played up since Jesus walked the earth. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I I agree with you about MV.  Was wondering why they would spend all that $ to fly to Hawaii just to play a crappy team like Baldwin.  Shoulda played St. Louis 

They did it in 13 and 15 (I think) as well so this is the third time playing Baldwin. 

Why would Baldwin coach keep scheduling them? Or not send them the AD info of St. Louis or panahua ? 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I luv the concept of this thread!   Hope you make it a weekly installment.  Will look forward to reading it.  

I I agree with you about MV.  Was wondering why they would spend all that $ to fly to Hawaii just to play a crappy team like Baldwin.  Shoulda played St. Louis 

MV doesnt play anyone they dont wanna play anyone.  The best team they play is Tesoro. 

On top of all that if they beat their regular schedule. They'll get a top 25 ranking on Name alone... just like last year.... 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

MV doesnt play anyone they dont wanna play anyone.  The best team they play is Tesoro. 

On top of all that if they beat their regular schedule. They'll get a top 25 ranking on Name alone... just like last year.... 

Yep.  They will be 10-0 with a Top 25 ranking and then we will bounce them from the playoffs to the tune of a 53-14 score.  Can't wait.

Now back to the report Card. 

Brookwood Overall: B-: I'm being very lenient. Brookwoods Defense looks fast but they lack the gas to keep the engine roaring. 

The Offense performed extremely averagely... 

Archer:B+: Overall Archer did pretty good but they almost let Brookwood come back on em. The defense for the most part looks kind of small...  but they where about on par with Brookwood. 

Colquitt County: I'm gonna make it short and sweet: B-:Colquitt shouldve blown out Norcross.... But its the 1st game of the season so I'll let it slide. 

Norcross:C:Mostly because of Poor sportmanship. Norcross has Athletes and a good coach but they where not ready for Colquitt. The only reason they scored at all is because of Clumsy Colquitt Mistakes. 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Colquitt County: I'm gonna make it short and sweet: B-:Colquitt shouldve blown out Norcross.... But its the 1st game of the season so I'll let it slide. 

Norcross:C:Mostly because of Poor sportmanship. Norcross has Athletes and a good coach but they where not ready for Colquitt. The only reason they scored at all is because of Clumsy Colquitt Mistakes. 

When did they show poor sportsmanship? At the end of the game? I'd be pissed too if the refs screwed me over like that too. 

39 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

When did they show poor sportsmanship? At the end of the game? I'd be pissed too if the refs screwed me over like that too. 

So poised at refs and start fight with opposing team... Sound logic. I'm going to go wrote a letter to subway corporate because my last big Mac got messed up

Just now, ron169 said:

So poised at refs and start fight with opposing team... Sound logic. I'm going to go wrote a letter to subway corporate because my last big Mac got messed up

Pissed at the refs? Yes. Start a fight with the opposing team who started yapping after the game was over? That's common. I've seen this plenty of times. 

You can't expect for a team that was robbed to turn the other cheek when the opposing team wants to start talkin shit. Come on now! 

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The Hornet Report card is something new Im trying. 

Where I give each team I deem worthy a letter grade a review based on how they performed. 

I'm gonna start with the Corky Kell games. I will not be doing the Thursday games. 

Friday games:

South Forsyth- 

Offense-B+: The South Forsyth Offense started off rocky. But they made some quick recovery and speedy plays. RB Jared Honey gave the Roswell Defense Hell honestly I expect him to be a rough stop for any Defense. South Forsyth also has some Very Good weapons at WR. Which brings me to one of my cons about their offense. I did not see enough passing they have the QB and the WR but I did not see enough passing. Maybe the Roswell Defense gave em a good scare so they decided to stay on the ground. 

Defense: A-:South Forsyths Defense. Doesnt really give me much to say. They played lights out defense. They kept Cordell Littlejohn  flushed out of the pocket and gave him little to no time to think. They also shut down the Roswell Running game virtually giving them no options. 

South Forsyth Overall: A-. 

Roswell: Offense: C: I saw the QB get hit to much. They have the offensive weapons to make a deep playoff run. But coaching and Offensive Line play have a lot of room for improvement. Which brings me to another point. The O-line looks Smaller than last year. 

Defense:A: The saving Grace of Roswells Friday performance was the Defense. A straught beast. But you could tell that they where getting gassed... they where on the field way to much. 

Overall: B- 

You're just prejudice towards Jones Co., cause I live near the JOCO Middle School practice field!:(

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Pissed at the refs? Yes. Start a fight with the opposing team who started yapping after the game was over? That's common. I've seen this plenty of times. 

You can't expect for a team that was robbed to turn the other cheek when the opposing team wants to start talkin shit. Come on now! 

From my sources on the field, plus watching the video, looks like the Norcross coach is the one who started any problems. Packet staff was just much obliged to end the problems :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Next up on the chopping block: just for @Sammyswordsman so C'mon down Samantha. 

Mission Viejo vs Baldwin. 

Mission Viejo: overall:C-:Be glad its not an F. You won so I cant give you an F. You didnt even play the best team in Hawaii. CA loves to give everyone else hell for scheduling bad teams. But y'all do this. Wtf is this? According to my good buddy @golfaddict1 Incorporated. Baldwin hasnt beaten a top 1000 team yet. But MV plays them almost yearly. 

Then again MV hasnt really played up since Jesus walked the earth. 

I'll bet that it's ALWAYS a ROAD GAME for MV?xD

5 minutes ago, ron169 said:

From my sources on the field, plus watching the video, looks like the Norcross coach is the one who started any problems. Packet staff was just much obliged to end the problems :)

If these chumps ever saw Packer weight training! They would hesitate to EVER fuck with a hog!

• Haha 1