The Hornet Report Card.

19 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Pissed at the refs? Yes. Start a fight with the opposing team who started yapping after the game was over? That's common. I've seen this plenty of times. 

You can't expect for a team that was robbed to turn the other cheek when the opposing team wants to start talkin shit. Come on now! 

Colquitt was just talking shit, letting out the frustration they felt the last time they met Nocross in that playoff MUDHOLE! A game that should have had a change of venue! One of the two REAL bones Coach ProPst has wanted to picked the past nine seasons! And the kids probably hear it EVERY week!

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Buford:Overall:A-: That 17-17 HT time tie was concerning for awhile. But then Buford came out swinging and outplayed Hillgrove. 

THAT'S what happens when a school recruits the shit outta the UNIVERSE! And is playing a pussy wannabe from Cobb county! Lest you NOT fergit, this is the SAME team crappy lil Lowndes hung NINETY on last November!

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I luv the concept of this thread!   Hope you make it a weekly installment.  Will look forward to reading it.  

I I agree with you about MV.  Was wondering why they would spend all that $ to fly to Hawaii just to play a crappy team like Baldwin.  Shoulda played St. Louis 

The BEACHES perhaps?:x

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

HIllgrove: C- overall: Hillgrove is still being plagued by the same issues that gave them a 1st RD exit. As always they are loaded on offense but can't connect at all. The Defense stays on the field way too much and they got gassed early. 

PLUS, they have what may quite  possibly be the SHITTIEST SPECIAL TEAMS on PLANET EARTH! Me thinks that Lowends scored FOUR times on the KO or punt returns on them, in last season's playoffs!

After Giving it much thought. 

The Cheers of the Week Trophy will have to go to.... 

South Forsyth:They opened up with an impressive performance and some bomb ass uniforms. Like I stated the Offense needs to smooth it out. But their offensive scheme isnt designed to put up alot of points. But that defense had to be the best D-line put on display in the state of Georgia this weekend against an equally talented opponent. 

South Forsyth is the Hornet MVP team of Week 0. 

Hornet Rankings based on team performances this weekend. 

1st:South Forsyth 

2nd: Lowndes

3rd: Buford

4th:Colquitt 

5th: Walton

I only ranked teams who won their game. 

Teams I left out:

Chandler-Im not saying Chandler didnt do good but I didnt see the game so I cant rank them. But based on that score I'd say they did damn Dandy...

Archer and Brookwood-Im sorry. Archer shouldve won by more and also there where few concerning mistakes that leave them off my list. 

Mill Creek and Mceachern-It's gonna be a long year for Both teams... I was entertained. But both sides are recovering from massive losses... and Mceachern gave that game away. 

Jones County-Had a  damn good performance. But the reason I left them off is because the opponent they played was terrible... 

Lee County-Sloppy....