Some California news

Ararar

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

SJB and Mater Dei brag about being SOOOOO bad ass. Yet there are numerous references on the Cali blog, of them drawing kids from FORTY MILES AWAY!xDxDxD You let Colquitt draw just TWO kids from each of the surrounding schools, within a forty mile radius of Colquitt county! And they'll beat the CALI ALLSTARS! In your minds's eye, can ANYONE in Georgia imagine Colquitt with the two best players from Tift Co., Thomas Co. Central, Thomasville, Lowndes, Valdosta, Berrien, Cook Co., Cairo, Turner Co., Pelham, Mitchell Co., Dougherty, Westover, Monroe, Brook's Co., Worth Co., and Lanier Co? You're talking about the greatest team in NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL HISTORY!

My ga compadre, your brand of football doesn't know what defending 4 downs is all about. Cen10 makes you defend all four downs, while ur celebrating a third down stop, we're matriculating down the field. Stick to what u know...3 yards and a cloud of dust.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, coach_warren said:

Was talking about CC. We will know how good they are, they will play some good teams this season. IMG, 2nd round, Semi-finals, maybe Finals. Etc.

Got it I guess.  Norcal was talking about how Pitt lost their QB and their pass defense was lacking and how it would be a bad combo and look against CC. Wasn't sure how CC's schedule got in there?

Doesnt matter CC is going to roll either way.

31 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Got it I guess.  Norcal was talking about how Pitt lost their QB and their pass defense was lacking and how it would be a bad combo and look against CC. Wasn't sure how CC's schedule got in there?

Doesnt matter CC is going to roll either way.

Pitt needed everything to go right to even be competitive. This could get ugly quickly

4 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

My ga compadre, your brand of football doesn't know what defending 4 downs is all about. Cen10 makes you defend all four downs, while ur celebrating a third down stop, we're matriculating down the field. Stick to what u know...3 yards and a cloud of dust.

And how many big games has that cost them over the years?

7 hours ago, Cossacks said:

It was a four way scrimmage with Pitt, DLS, Clayton Valley and Amador Valley (had to be some Valleys in there). Not sure who the injury occurred against.   

I was at the scrimmage.  It was against DLS.  It's too bad because he looked pretty damn good.  I can see why Pitt stepped up for this game.  Although the backup didn't look to shabby either, whatever chances Pitt had against Cen10 is likely gone with him.  It's likely going to be over by half.

On 8/20/2017 at 8:26 PM, coach_warren said:

Centennial Defense SELFIE!

DHo7tzVUMAATq5m.jpg:orig

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Classic!  Nice.

It's a damned shame.

Image result for shaking my head gif

It's a damned shame is what it is...

They had to take a selfie like that as proof that they actually have a defense. 

xD

• Haha 2

On 8/20/2017 at 0:38 PM, The Stache said:

Mater Dei is a fine Catholic institution that has an outreach for troubled kids, with good athletic talent.  We believe that all talented athletes deserve a second chance.

Our doors are always open to troubled kids with athletic ability.

I just saw a twitter offering regarding Coach ProPst! That stated that he was known to recruit while at Hoover! And was a known womanizer!xDxDxD Are you SHITTIN ME? A CALI guy accusing someone ELSE of RECRUITING? Cali teams couldn't get out of their own way without a lotta help from their friends and neighbors! And womanizing and messing around on your wife indicts HALF of the male population, who have any nuts!