Welcome to the 2017 season

The Comish

Dear Members,

On behalf of the Chief and staff here at Prep Gridiron (the #1 HS Football message board in America with over 100,000 posts), I would like to set some ground rules for the 2017 campaign.

1. First, the Chief has provided new additional emoticons this year.  Please use them appropriately

2. Please be sensitive, and think of  other posters feelings before you press send.

3. Please don't bore the majority of the board, by starting threads about non national relevant local teams like Buford.

4. Please show your support for you team by engaging in actual wagers with other posters.

5.  Please don't pass any judgment on the Calpreps ratings until Oct. 1 or the DLS football team, until Dec.1.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and good luck to all.

-The Comish

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

43 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear Members,

On behalf of the Chief and staff here at Prep Gridiron (the #1 HS Football message board in America with over 100,000 posts), I would like to set some ground rules for the 2017 campaign.

1. First, the Chief has provided new additional emoticons this year.  Please use them appropriately

2. Please be sensitive, and think of  other posters feelings before you press send.

3. Please don't bore the majority of the board, by starting threads about non national Irrelevant local teams like Mission Viejo.

4. Please show your support for you team by engaging in actual wagers with other posters.

5.  Please don't pass any judgment on the Calpreps ratings until Oct. 1 or the DLS football team, until Dec.1.

-The Comish

FIFY. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Comish said:

Dear Members,

3. Please don't bore the majority of the board, by starting threads about non national relevant local teams like Buford.

-The Comish

Y'all ****** hiring?

6 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear Members,

-The Comish

WELL, it's my totally bias and humble opine, that your emogy fer laughin my ass off, is BUSH LEAGUE BULLSHIT!>:(

6 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear Members,

-The Comish

Colquitt don't NEED no stinkin LUCK! Just incompetent game officials!xD

• Haha 1