Los Angeles times top 25

Ararar

24 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Show me one post where it says no team from Ga is better then any Cali team. Thank you in advance !

i'm not bout to go all the way back and find that quote. However, you the same person who said that Long Beach Poly is better than any team in Georgia. So with that being said, you should feel the same way about VM being better than any team in GA.

22 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

i'm not bout to go all the way back and find that quote. However, you the same person who said that Long Beach Poly is better than any team in Georgia. So with that being said, you should feel the same way about VM being better than any team in GA.

Lol. Poly could very possibly beat any team in Ga. 

Poly and Grayson would be a good one. My money would be on LBP

22 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Might as well give me your wallet. 

I refuse to give LBP credit for anything anymore... 

Raul Lara was the best coach they had.  

Under him the players where disciplined and LBP was a legitimate threat every year. 

Idk what they got going on now but I dont like the direction theyre heading in. 

I wouldnt take Poly over Grayson,Colquitt or Lowndes. Yea I said it. 

They got the Athletes for sure but man their coaching is Questionable as hell....

And all 3 of those teams I listed..... 

They got the Athletes,Discipline and Superior Coaching. 

I lost respect for LBP after they got rid of Raul Lara. 

He practically built that program. 

Now LBP is a program that has to squeeze by Los Alamitos. And is getting blown out by Mission Viejo and Chaminade. That shouldnt be! They used to be on par with SJB and MD. But now their barely winning against teams that aren't even top 30 in L.A. 

And you think they would beat any team in GA? Especially Grayson? 

You know what I want more than your money. 

Give me your whole damn wallet. I want the ID and all. Matter a fact give me the shirt off your back and your car keys. And the house key.  And your shoes. 

And the weed because I need some of what you're smoking. 

42 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Might as well give me your wallet. 

I refuse to give LBP credit for anything anymore... 

Raul Lara was the best coach they had.  

Under him the players where disciplined and LBP was a legitimate threat every year. 

Idk what they got going on now but I dont like the direction theyre heading in. 

I wouldnt take Poly over Grayson,Colquitt or Lowndes. Yea I said it. 

They got the Athletes for sure but man their coaching is Questionable as hell....

And all 3 of those teams I listed..... 

They got the Athletes,Discipline and Superior Coaching. 

I lost respect for LBP after they got rid of Raul Lara. 

He practically built that program. 

Naw. You're too young. They haven't been the same since Jaso. He built that program. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Now LBP is a program that has to squeeze by Los Alamitos. And is getting blown out by Mission Viejo and Chaminade. That shouldnt be! They used to be on par with SJB and MD. But now their barely winning against teams that aren't even top 30 in L.A. 

And you think they would beat any team in GA? Especially Grayson? 

You know what I want more than your money. 

Give me your whole damn wallet. I want the ID and all. Matter a fact give me the shirt off your back and your car keys. And the house key.  And your shoes. 

And the weed because I need some of what you're smoking. 

This coming from the guy that's probably handed over more bets than anyone else on this board

• Haha 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ive only known Raul Lara.  And if Jerry Jaso Built LBP. Then Raul Lara continued the tradition. But as of right now? 

That is not the case. 

To say Lara practically built that program,  in politically correct terms is...well retarded. He did a good job to carry on the foundation was that laid. I'll be honest the first few years I was critical of Lara. But as time went on believed, he never got the credit he deserved. Sometimes one of the hardest things to do its not Fvck up something. The Pierce show had been a disaster. Honestly cant  believe the Poly community has put up with it. It's a proud school and alumni. I think this year should be telling, they had a great QB fall in their lap, curious to see what they do with that.     

3 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

First of all, VM is top 30 in the ENTIRE state of CA, not just L.A. region. That's still not good enough to beat Colquitt Co in Moultrie. It'll be a decent game for 2.5 quarters, but CC will roll in the end. 42-24. 

I was referring to Los Alamitos and LBP's struggle against them... 

LBP is not the same... 

9 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

No no no....  don't backtrack now. Stand by your words. You think LBP is better than any team in GA. Say what you mean, mean what you say.

So cut the whole "very possibly" bullshit. 

18 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Bottom line is this: If VM loses to Colquitt, the state of Cali receives a black eye. Why? Because no team from Cali is supposed to lose to a team from Georgia. I don't wanna hear nothin about where they're ranked, how good they are/aren't, or being affected by the travel/weather. It is what it is. 

This is not a game of tag, black eyes don't just get transferred like that.

• Haha 3

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Coming from the king of talking out of the ass... 

not sure 🤔 I can recall pontificating on a program so smugly that I knew so little about 

that's like saying Rocco Casullo built STA (except LBP has a longer history that includes more NFL players)

this whole thread is a travesty of a bunch of insecure yappers trying to bend reality

VM is not very good -- don't lose to them for sure and it would be helpful if your banner carrier pour d it on a bit -- at least you know you've got a classless coach willing to do so -- I could see this being a 20-10 CQ game heading into 4th quarter and then CQ scrambling to stretch to 41-10

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

not sure 🤔 I can recall pontificating on a program so smugly that I knew so little about 

that's like saying Rocco Casullo built STA (except LBP has a longer history that includes more NFL players)

this whole thread is a travesty of a bunch of insecure yappers trying to bend reality

VM is not very good -- don't lose to them for sure and it would be helpful if your banner carrier pour d it on a bit -- at least you know you've got a classless coach willing to do so -- I could see this being a 20-10 CQ game heading into 4th quarter and then CQ scrambling to stretch to 41-10

Really? You can't? 

Ok.... 

49 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Either way you still get a black eye. Next! 

Nope.  The black eye is owned by your very own state.  Y'all were talking up Valdosta last year as a viable replacement for Grayson in the bowl game against Chandler.  Even to this day posters still try to justify getting smoked like they did.  Black Eye well earned.