Los Angeles times top 25

Ararar

19 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Nope.  The black eye is owned by your very own state.  Y'all were talking up Valdosta last year as a viable replacement for Grayson in the bowl game against Chandler.  Even to this day posters still try to justify getting smoked like they did.  Black Eye well earned. 

Bullshit... I wouldve much rather had seen Cartersville than Valdosta.... i said that from the start.  

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Nope.  The black eye is owned by your very own state.  Y'all were talking up Valdosta last year as a viable replacement for Grayson in the bowl game against Chandler.  Even to this day posters still try to justify getting smoked like they did.  Black Eye well earned. 

What happens when  DLS loses OOS and wins a  state title in CA again? 

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

This is not a game of tag, black eyes don't just get transferred like that.

Calis Black eye will be sitting 0-2 against GA.

Im as interested in seeing VM play Mission Viejo, OLu, JSerra, and Murrieta Valley after they play Colquitt...  as I am in just seeing VM play Colquitt.

All members of CAs elite Top 20... Mission V & Murrieta Valley ranked #4 and #5 in SoCa behind the Large 3. 

22 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bullshit... I wouldve much rather had seen Cartersville than Valdosta.... i said that from the start.  

Viable replacement for Grayson? 

No. Nobody said that... there was no comparing Valdosta & Grayson. Grayson by years end was one of the Top 3 State Champs weve had in probably the last 15 years.

Valdosta barely won most of their games and lost by 3 TDs to Colquitt, whilst Grayson smothered Colquitt 49-21 in the Quarterfinals.

The talent gap was immense ... and Grayson had Jeff Herron.

Nobody said Valdosta was anything close to Grayson.

Id much rather have sent Roswell, Mill Creek, or McEachern also. Those 4 teams were far above anyone else in Ga last year.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Im as interested in seeing VM play Mission Viejo, OLu, JSerra, and Murrieta Valley after they play Colquitt...  as I am in just seeing VM play Colquitt.

All members of CAs elite Top 20... Mission V & Murrieta Valley ranked #4 and #5 in SoCa behind the Large 3. 

You won't be so interested after the games actually take place.

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

No no no....  don't backtrack now. Stand by your words. You think LBP is better than any team in GA. Say what you mean, mean what you say.

So cut the whole "very possibly" bullshit. 

They would beat them, no doubt in my mind, but Ga will only schedule VM so I will not be able to be proven right. 

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Calis Black eye will be sitting 0-2 against GA.

This is a good perspective on the game. Once all is done we will know the relative value of VM

57 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

These guys try so hard to talk there teams good.

There #1 team scored 7 points against IMG Lol😂

They also held IMG to their 2nd lowest point output (besides their very last game) , and their lowest yardage total all season. 

That was in their 1st game with quite a few new starters and a new HC. 

The very next week Grayson only scored 16 vs McEachern also.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No.  But aren't you smarter than the other dopes who will try to keep milking that aberration?  I think so.

Ok so now its stupid to bring it up. 

But you guys never think that when you bring up the Norcross game that predates the DLS-Texas game.Oh hkw everyone loves to bring that up. 

But when you start slamming Cali theres an excuse at the ready. 

Bullshit.... 

If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it... 

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

They would beat them, no doubt in my mind, but Ga will only schedule VM so I will not be able to be proven right. 

And as for you. 

Pull your head out of your ass... 

Lool at what LBP has been doing these past 2 years and you think that they could beat any team in GA. 

Really? 

They went 7-4 and got blown out 50-14 by Chaminade. 

Chaminade is the CA equivalent to our Mceachern. 

31 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They also held IMG to their 2nd lowest point output (besides their very last game) , and their lowest yardage total all season. 

That was in their 1st game with quite a few new starters and a new HC. 

The very next week Grayson only scored 16 vs McEachern also.

Your clueless 

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ok so now its stupid to bring it up. 

But you guys never think that when you bring up the Norcross game that predates the DLS-Texas game.Oh hkw everyone loves to bring that up. 

But when you start slamming Cali theres an excuse at the ready. 

Bullshit.... 

If you can dish it out then you should be able to take it... 

Not an excuse.  I just said it was an unusual situation when DLS

screwed up a trick play at the end of the half resulting in the winning margin vs Trinity, then got to play Cen10 (which was the only winnable match up for DLS) in the SBG

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

And once again, if a Cali team loses to a Georgia team, you get a black eye. Simple as that. 

17 hours ago, coach_warren said:

I am interested to see how the bottom tier Trinity league teams conduct themselves with Mater Dei and Bosco looming in their bracket.Will they continue taking these beating and hope to get demoted to D-2? Or will they join the recruiting war and try to compete with them?

The latter. Especially SM and JS.

12 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ive only known Raul Lara.  And if Jerry Jaso Built LBP. Then Raul Lara continued the tradition. But as of right now? 

That is not the case. 

To amplify on Cossacks very accurate post... The difference between Laura and Jasso was large. Had Jasso stayed at Poly IMO, the DLS streak most likely would have ended, at least with a split in their games. There was elements of both Propst and Ladouceur in his coaching style and the connection with his players.