GOW: No. 3 SJB, 3 vs. No. 5 STA, 9 F OT

PrepGridiron

Who Will Win?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins when SJB travels to STA on 8/25.

• St. John Bosco Braves
    • St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders
    • S. Florida Rain

Still have my Gretch 1958 jazz kit.Champagne sparkle finish.Added a 2nd floor tom tom(Buddy Rich) in the 70's.Rodgers hi hat,Ludwig base peddle,all Z cymbals.Still put on the head phones & pound to The Who,Frankenstien(E Winter),Chicago,Santana... My neighbors love me.especially the ones with babies.I could never do the bar band stuff any more at 61 but can still hit the skins pretty well.

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

For Sale: one gently used pair of eclipse glasses. $10, O.B.O. Message for details.

Y'all should have had a pretty close to 100 percent eclipse to see there. A friend dropped by with a welding shield here and we checked it out through them for free. We had a 90 percenter and when I looked at it all I could think of is that it looked like defensive tackle Brian Merritt mistook it for a honey bun sammich... 

14_7300956.jpg

Talking about eclipsing the sun and all. 

xD

• Haha 2

I went with STA because Cali is OVERRATED. They are lucky with pretty boy QBs moving over there because the world there is blonde as it pertains to women, so they do manage to turn out half decent QBs. The  half decent QBs and  blonde world also attracts half decent receivers as well, which is why the stats over there look half decent. 

STA is gonna prove that the Number 1-2ish team in Cali is a joke and Colquitt is gonna prove that the number 14 team in Murrieta is a joke. 

Home team takes it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

For Sale: one gently used pair of eclipse glasses. $10, O.B.O. Message for details.

I am laughing my ass off. Out here it was total non event. In fact while it was actually happening it was not even perceptible. One of our employees made a joke about retiring from the eclipse glasses recycling center he wanted to open up.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I went with STA because Cali is OVERRATED. They are lucky with pretty boy QBs moving over there because the world there is blonde as it pertains to women, so they do manage to turn out half decent QBs. The  half decent QBs and  blonde world also attracts half decent receivers as well, which is why the stats over there look half decent. 

STA is gonna prove that the Number 1-2ish team in Cali is a joke and Colquitt is gonna prove that the number 14 team in Murrieta is a joke. 

Home team takes it. 

Haters gonna hate. Lol

But I have to admit, we have fine ladies everywhere in Cali😋

Agree with the guys who call this game pretty even. My guess is that if these two tangled several times this year they would split. looking at this game from a bookies perspective: its been an unusually moderate summer in So Cal this year ( only a few days of moderate humidity ) and SJB has had no real time to prepare for it... advantage STA. By the end of the 1st qtr. SJB is going to start feeling it and have to start getting into their depth. If Bosco gets off to a great start they can win. If the game is close in the 2nd half, STA should take it.

5 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

Haters gonna hate. Lol

But I have to admit, we have fine ladies everywhere in Cali😋

Not everywhere.... 

That is a damn lie..... 

Bakersfield,Fresno and  Stockton are a strictly pick your poison zone. 

Because either way you're taking one for the team or slaying the dragon...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Wut

Well 1st year prostyle QB vs vet dual threat.  Im not sure STA's running game is as strong as last year (they threw for most of their TDs vs dillard).   I mean STA is going to be more accustomed to rain, but if I were a Bosco Coach I wouldn't mind if it were raining.  

Excited for this game.  It sucks that so many good games are being played at the same time.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Either they're trying to get accustomed to the time zone and weather or this is another business/pleasure trip. 

They held practice today in Ft Laud... plan to visit Miami and FAU campuses this week and meet w staffs, which is pretty cool for both the kids and the Universities.  Kiffin maybe can entice some kids about early PT.   Well he can try lol.  

20 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Home team takes it. 

• Like 1