GOW: No. 3 SJB, 3 vs. No. 5 STA, 9 F OT

PrepGridiron

Who Will Win?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins when SJB travels to STA on 8/25.

• St. John Bosco Braves
    • St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders
    • S. Florida Rain

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Cossacks,

Walking through the beer isle today, you inspired me, your beer is off the charts with a 98 rating, yet I had a hankering for the Allagash I wrote about yesterday.  So, then it hit me.  Why limit myself?  I decided in honor of the game(s), I would throw my body on the line with an east coast/west coast lineup.

Trouble now is, I don't know which superstition supersedes.  Do I drink the west coast beer first, so the west coast teams win, or do I drink the west coast beer second so they come on strong at the end?

What''s the protocol?

59a0b96eb7cc6_image1(002).JPG.5dc76b5fd332ad63c98dc59f0ac10d7e.JPG

In case anybody is wondering, the proper order of things should have been West Coast beer first, East coast beer second...

If only somebody could have possibly foreseen that the De'al might throw some int's and the STA D might contain his running...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

i just turned on the BG game but if BG wins they move up to 3

If MD is just as good as last year, they'll beat them soundly. No doubt in my mind. 

I knew BG would take a step back, and they have. 

They don't have the same athletes that they've had in recent years on defense. 

7 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

In case anybody is wondering, the proper order of things should have been West Coast beer first, East coast beer second...

If only somebody could have possibly foreseen that the De'al might throw some int's and the STA D might contain his running...

The throwing the pics part I don't think is a surprise.  Great athlete mediocre QB .  Was rooting for STA so I'm a happy man but more importantly how did you like the Pranqster? 

• Thanks 1