GOW: No. 3 SJB, 3 vs. No. 5 STA, 9 F OT

PrepGridiron

Who Will Win?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins when SJB travels to STA on 8/25.

• St. John Bosco Braves
    • St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders
    • S. Florida Rain

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Indeed.  1-0 vs SJB.  2-0 vs. CA 

Dear members,

As a courtesy we at Prep Gridiron kindly remind you that OOS records vs. other states teams, are not quotable until games have been played in both states.  Simply quoting a record of games played in one state only, violate the spirit of HS athletics, and the sportsmanship that we promote on this site.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation

-The Comish

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

More importantly Byrnes is 2-0!!

So would Delbarton playing those schools :)   All kidding aside, it would be nice to see Byrnes strong again.   My goodness don't dare to look for Goose Creek SC (I did lol, power rating of -4.8 on Calpreps currently).  Remember them?   They had a nice little streak back in the old forum days.   

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Although I'm from NJ, I despite Bruce. I prefer Bon Jovi's "Livin' On A Prayer!" 

I wasn't a Bruce fan either.  Wasn't into the music, nothing personal.  I like a few songs like Prove it all night.  

Bon Jovi I had one album lol.  They rocked pretty good on the old stuff.   I was more into metal.   Clark, NJ Rock and Roll Heaven music store I visited often (met Metallica there) with my friends.  Very cool place back in the heyday of metal in the 80's.   

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The punting was horrific. And the missed PAT in OT could've cost them the game if SJB scored. 

1 pt lost.  OK a yuge one.   He did make his lone FG attempt (thank goodness lol and not by much).   Leg strength might be the worst tandem since I began following STA unless the PK is nursing an injury.  But kick and punt coverage was OK.  I was pissed on the penalty.  I thought he gave him room to catch.  It's not touch football.  He caught it.  Now deal with getting hit.  It wasn't bang bang.   Yea maybe ur right lol.