Valdosta Wildcats 4star Omar White arrested

Ga96

Before it gets out of hand social media wise. I know those involved and the 2 that will the biggest named in the situation are raised right they are just choosing to do dumb stuff. Just don't want anyone blaming the parents kids are homer roll and 1 is an honer student and on the school leadership board and has community awards.

I've seen some question their raising and its not the raising and none of the kids involved are thugs they are just pretending to be something they are not. They both feel above and tougher than anyone and are childish. Those childish ways have came with real consequences this time. Yes they know better and plenty have told them better and mentored them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Before it gets out of hand social media wise. I know those involved and the 2 that will the biggest named in the situation are raised right they are just choosing to do dumb stuff.

I think "dumb stuff" might include underage drinking or stealing a candy bar or beefing with someone on IG.

Getting arrested for involvement in 2 different, connected shooting incidents where multiple people suffered gunshot wounds is certainly more than just dumb stuff. 

Deions got to be reconsidering White's offer.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Before it gets out of hand social media wise. I know those involved and the 2 that will the biggest named in the situation are raised right they are just choosing to do dumb stuff. Just don't want anyone blaming the parents kids are homer roll and 1 is an honer student and on the school leadership board and has community awards.

I've seen some question their raising and its not the raising and none of the kids involved are thugs they are just pretending to be something they are not. They both feel above and tougher than anyone and are childish. Those childish ways have came with real consequences this time. Yes they know better and plenty have told them better and mentored them.

Raised right? Done some thing stupid? Give me a break dude, they lucky they not murderers

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Raised right? Done some thing stupid? Give me a break dude, they lucky they not murderers

@ga96 has already shown on the other side of the board that law, order and civility are optional and case by case, so it’s not surprising that he would come on here for some reason with the only intention to do damage control. He might be involved so he might not want to comment on an ongoing investigation that he is actively apart of. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I think "dumb stuff" might include underage drinking or stealing a candy bar or beefing with someone on IG.

Getting arrested for involvement in 2 different, connected shooting incidents where multiple people suffered gunshot wounds is certainly more than just dumb stuff. 

Theres dumb stuff then theres Stupid Shit... 

This is Life Ruining Stupid Shit... 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Negative. This is the type kid you want. He surely recognizes his ability so it will be easy to make him see his potential. It will also make him see the way not to be. His mind and heart are like puddly at this moment. 

If the circumstances are the he did not pull a trigger, he has a chance at redemption. If he participated in any way other than just being there.........oh well.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

this is not dumb or stupid, he choose to do something Evil , smh 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

I'm not sure this is correct.

People off Perimeter Road in Valdosta are saying Omar didn't choose to do this.

They are saying..."The Devil made him do it".

Please unshake your head....

Rufus>>

• Haha 5

19 hours ago, Ga96 said:

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Theres dumb stuff then theres Stupid Shit... 

This is Life Ruining Stupid Shit.

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure this is correct.

People off Perimeter Road in Valdosta are saying Omar didn't choose to do this.

They are saying..."The Devil made him do it".

Please unshake your head....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

I don't understand how the kid can be school leadership on one hand and be firing a gun at other kids from the other hand. 

These two things don't go together. 

Did he get on some dope? Something else that would cause a shift personality wise? 

It never ceases to amaze me at how much the community can put into a kid and the kid still go do something like this. Grump Jones in Moultrie caused the death of a man and washed his football career down the drain. Now we see these Valdosta kids in a similar situation. 

Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Nobody’s a thug until they are. Obviously you and the community really didn’t “know” them, did you/they. Let’s just blame it on TV violence and rap music and call it a day. 

21 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

Nobody’s a thug until they are. Obviously you and the community really didn’t “know” them, did you/they. Let’s just blame it on TV violence and rap music and call it a day. 

You forgot the infamous..."moment of silence".

Rufus>>

Like I said without getting too political, you have to understand that @Ga96 has advocated for defunding the police and cheered on anarchy on the other board. So you have to take it in that context. You are dealing with someone void of any morality. So don’t take it too serious. He’s a drunk on the side of a corner store in a destitute area of Valdookie 

5 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't understand how the kid can be school leadership on one hand and be firing a gun at other kids from the other hand. 

These two things don't go together. 

Did he get on some dope? Something else that would cause a shift personality wise? 

It never ceases to amaze me at how much the community can put into a kid and the kid still go do something like this. Grump Jones in Moultrie caused the death of a man and washed his football career down the drain. Now we see these Valdosta kids in a similar situation. 

Just doesn't make a lot of sense.

4 star Junior, still had another HS season to play, thrown down the drain

15 hours ago, FreeBird said:

4 star Junior, still had another HS season to play, thrown down the drain

North Morven is already talking to people associated with the XXXFL.

They're thinking Omar is a "cat" whose actions are right down their alley.

And from there...straight to the NFL !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Like I said without getting too political, you have to understand that @Ga96 has advocated for defunding the police and cheered on anarchy on the other board. So you have to take it in that context. You are dealing with someone void of any morality. So don’t take it too serious. He’s a drunk on the side of a corner store in a destitute area of Valdookie 

If GA96 coached him is anyone really shocked by these actions 

• Like 1

Somebody has to go to prison in life. This kid chose prison over a college football career.  Growing up I never knew of anyone under 21 carrying pistol like these kids do now days. Plenty might go shoot 22s on the weekend or had granddad's old shotgun or deer gun.  But now days it sounds like every kid has some kind of semi automatic pistol on them.  

Only time I ever saw pistol pulled in my life was 2 drunks in a hang out parking lot were chasing people around with a dead rattlesnake they acted like they were gonna throw it on this 1 guy and this guy pulled out a 357 magnum on them . Needless to say fun time with the snake ended.  They immediately left after pissing themselves probably.