Valdosta Wildcats 4star Omar White arrested

Ga96

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We literally used to go to school with rifles in our gunracks out in the parking lot. I don't remember anyone ever shooting anyone. 

Country boys with shotguns, 22s and deer rifles and people of our era growing up did not shoot people like these wanna be gangsters are doing nowadays. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Country boys with shotguns, 22s and deer rifles and people of our era growing up did not shoot people like these wanna be gangsters are doing nowadays. 

Well era  didn’t grow up listening to rap music and isolate inside and playing all these violent shooting games

14 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

80's rock and 80's country were tame compared to the music of today. 

even the old school Rap in the 80's was tame and entertaining. RUN DMC had great messaging. Then that gangsta rap shit hit..sigh..Even suburban white kids thought they was G listening to that mess..🤷‍♂️

A brief history of the word THUG - Talk of The Villages Florida

• Haha 2

My point was when trying to explain the 2 4stars is we've all seen or had a friend that was bigger than others and when they got in public they always felt like they had to prove and show how big and bad they are when in reality they are not. That is the case with Omar White and Eric Brantley.

They aren't the types that grew up around gangs,drugs, or guns. They are pretenders that are now seeing the reality of things. We do have real thugs and killers just like everywhere else. Im sure if he makes it out of this situation you'll never heard a peep out of white or brantley ever again.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

My point was when trying to explain the 2 4stars is we've all seen or had a friend that was bigger than others and when they got in public they always felt like they had to prove and show how big and bad they are when in reality they are not. That is the case with Omar White and Eric Brantley.

They aren't the types that grew up around gangs,drugs, or guns. They are pretenders that are now seeing the reality of things. We do have real thugs and killers just like everywhere else. Im sure if he makes it out of this situation you'll never heard a peep out of white or brantley ever again.

If this student went to Mater Dei, or any trinity league school, would your tune be the same???

Lmfao

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

On 3/9/2023 at 8:50 PM, Ga96 said:

They were pretending until they weren't. They crossed the threshold now. 

Probably not the fault of their parents, family or the Valdosta football boosters and general support. 

Whatever personality flaws they had, boiled to the surface, inspite of the support, promise of a future and etc. 

No hate. Just real talk. I never like seeing a kid throw their future away. Especially a potentially really bright future. 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They were pretending until they weren't. They crossed the threshold now. 

Probably not the fault of their parents, family or the Valdosta football boosters and general support. 

Whatever personality flaws they had, boiled to the surface, inspite of the support, promise of a future and etc. 

No hate. Just real talk. I never like seeing a kid throw their future away. Especially a potentially really bright future. 

Since no one was killed...and taking into consideration today's judicial system...Omar should be eligible to play for the Las Vegas Raiders or the Washington Commanders in about 7 years.

North Morven is currently laying the groundwork....a 6' 4" 300 lb.......hardbody....who has found Mohammed.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Since no one was killed...and taking into consideration today's judicial system...Omar should be eligible to play for the Las Vegas Raiders or the Washington Commanders in about 7 years.

North Morven is currently laying the groundwork....a 6' 4" 300 lb.......hardbody....who has found Mohammed.

Rufus>>

Heard Valdosta State Prison has a real good dental plan, Omar probably just earned himself a full ride to VSP after those stats he put up

@Cossacks @HurricaneNick @HawgGoneIt@OldTerrapin

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2023 at 3:31 PM, Ga96 said:

Just don't want anyone blaming the parents kids are homer roll and 1 is an honer student and on the school leadership board and has community awards.

If that's indicative of your honor roll and school student leadership, that says something about Lowndes that I don't think I would be proud of.

On 3/8/2023 at 6:27 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

I was a suburban city boy and we even had pickups with 22s hanging on racks in the high school parking lot.  Obviously it was as developed as it it now and there were plenty of places in DeKalb Co you could go and hunt or shoot but still.

• Like 2