So who lied the most?

Warrior

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

If you’re referring to him warning about the significance of Covid-19 and its’ impact; you can’t dispute that it was actually a fatal, real, worldly phenomenon.

I’m talking about him lying about the origin of Covid-19. Look up, there’s a big world out there.

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

When ??

Why even bother asking him?  He thinks Trump did a excellent job in dealing with the pandemic AND he thinks wearing a mask does nothing to minimize the chances of catching the virus.  So, in other words, he will waste your time because he is a really bad doctor and can't even give basic common-sense advice as people are dying all across the country.  

It is demonstrably false to claim Fauci killed more than Trump.  I say that because unlike the quack Bormio, I am not in a battle with reality.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Why even bother asking him?  He thinks Trump did a excellent job in dealing with the pandemic AND he thinks wearing a mask does nothing to minimize the chances of catching the virus.  So, in other words, he will waste your time because he is a really bad doctor and can't even give basic common-sense advice as people are dying all across the country.  

It is demonstrably false to claim Fauci killed more than Trump.  I say that because unlike the quack Bormio, I am not in a battle with reality.  

Bormio, can't be a MD. Must be a holistic quack with schooling from one of those third world Caribbean nations. 

4 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Bormio, can't be a MD. Must be a holistic quake with schooling from one of those third world Caribbean nations. 

Lol.  Seems unlikely doesn't it?  Maybe he is a doctor like Rand Paul is a medical doctor.  They both make as much non-sense. 

I would trust a witch doctor more than our resident quack.  

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  Seems unlikely doesn't it?  Maybe he is a doctor like Rand Paul is a medical doctor.  They both make as much non-sense. 

I would trust a witch doctor more than our resident quack.  

His license is suspect....I only say that because I have a distant family member who did the Caribbean route when all else failed. Not to degrade my kinfolk, but the sharpest tool in the shed they ain't. 🙂

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I have relatives that continue to tell me that COVID wasn't/isn't real.

My response?

"We can't be related anymore".

Rufus>>

I don’t remember posting anything about the legitimacy of Covid? Strange how all you boys make that leap.

The point I’m making and now proven very true is the over response to covid. The shut downs, the mandates were  overkill. 

Our response could’ve been very targeted to those at greater risk without crippling the economy and setting our children back socially and educationally.

I can go into greater detail but it would be pointless with many of you. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I don’t remember posting anything about the legitimacy of Covid? Strange how all you boys make that leap.

The point I’m making and now proven very true is the over response to covid. The shut downs, the mandates were  overkill. 

Our response could’ve been very targeted to those at greater risk without crippling the economy and setting our children back socially and educationally.

I can go into greater detail but it would be pointless with many of you. 

It would be pointless with me.

Rufus>>

Breaking News:

Apparently Tucker “I don’t know how to internet” Carlson is the biggest liar for his depiction of the January 6th event.

Tucker is facing national condemnation for his selective editing of the attack on the US Capitol.

Even Senate Republican leader and human turkey Mitch McConnell denounced Tucker’s segment and agreed with the US Capitol police chiefs that Carlson’s comments were offensive and misleading.

@FreeBird Is this the part I was wrong about? I think so.

I said it was only 7 hours of footage when it was really 41,000 hours of footage.

I thank your face for correcting my outlandishness ☺️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

We are still waiting for Coronavirus to go away in April 2020 with the warmer weather; or we’re we supposed to shoot it with the powerful light?

Maybe drink that disinfectant Trump suggested?

You know, 

this brings us to at least broken promise #41.

He said if he lost to Biden we would never see him again. I guess he lied about that too 😞