Jan 6th tapes

FreeBird

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

The former President, Donald J. Trump  led them to the Capitol to prevent congress from counting the electoral votes and protest the results of an election

Lies.

The protesting began before Trump's speech was even over. Even Rachel Maddow has pointed out this fact.

He did not lead anyone to the Capitol.

He told the people he was speaking to who planned to go to the Capitol to be peaceful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, concha said:

Lies.

The protesting began before Trump's speech was even over. Even Rachel Maddow has pointed out this fact.

He told the people he was speaking who planned to go to the Capitol to be peaceful.

lies??..LOL..what his speech about?..what was the purpose?....he was calling Mike Pence out in front of the mob to piss them off....and when the crowd heard Pence wasn't following Trump's wacky plan.??...we all saw what happened then....que the hockey sticks, bear spray exc...

Don't forget his e-mail promised it was going to be "wild"....they knew what was going to occur that day and they came prepared.....and when Trump told them to "fight" 21 times?...they knew what to do.....😪

Mike Pence-Mitch McConnell and McCarty all blamed Trump for what happened that day....but you know better??....🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Whether or not the events that took place that day can be identified as an insurrection are subjective. 

One point that I see no point in anyone disputing, is the fact that they had no business being there in the first place. 

The former President, Donald J. Trump  led them to the Capitol to prevent congress from counting the electoral votes and protest the results of an election that has continually been described, by both Democratic and Republican parties, as fraud free and fair.

As of January 6th of this year, at least 950+ people have been charged with federal crimes.

Okay, that definitely convinces me this whole event was peaceful. Great job 👏🏻

The courts were thinks it was a insurrection.  

Founder of Oath Keepers, 10 other members charged with seditious conspiracy in Capitol insurrection | PBS NewsHour

Proud Boys Charged With Sedition in Capitol Attack - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

16 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

The J6 Committee cherry-picked the footage that supported their narrative, and ignored any footage that disputed that narrative.

So why are the Dems complaining when we show our cherry-picked footage that supports our narrative, and ignore yours. Fair is fair. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Nobody is ignoring any footage.  It's just that the footage Tucker showed is not what people are upset about.  Why would they get upset about people walking around.  They wouldn't.  They were upset about the footage that YOU ARE IGNORING.  Who cares about anything else.  Does not change what happened in the footage you are dismissing.  

What astounds me is why are you all so damn invested in dismissing Jan 6.  By saying it was an insurrection do you guy's lose your MAGA membership card or something?   

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Case closed. 

Definitely not an insurrection. True

Or an insurrection, but led by the tricky Democrats?
Not lead but Dems, but definitely used for their political favor. 

Or just a few violent rednecks? Possibly, and with an assist from the FBI. 

Or a mostly peaceful demonstration?

It was mostly peaceful based on the number of people in attendance vs arrests. Or using the Dems math during the “Summer of Love”

Or Trump bears no responsibility at all for the events?

Tell me what he’s responsible for? I’ve looked

What is the big takeaway supposed to be from all this eye-opening J6 footage?

To me the the Jan 6th committee was what we all knew it was from the beginning. A production show trial. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

Lies.

He told the people he was speaking to who planned to go to the Capitol to be peaceful.

The former President Donald J. Trump began his speech on the morning of January 6th. 2021 at noon [12:00 p.m.]

WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks as Congress prepares to count Electoral College votes in Biden win

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.”

“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal.” [Peacefully, of course]

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," [Peacefully, of course]

After demonizing the Democratic Party, stating that you can’t take your country back with weakness, and they together would need to fight for it.

“Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.”

“Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”

“Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

He encouraged his rally audience to walk to the Capitol and let their voices be heard.

“So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.”

“The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

“So let's walk down Pennsylvania Avenue”

At 1:00 p.m. the Congress began the joint session to count the Electoral College votes.

President Trump’s speech ends at approximately 1:10 p.m.

Would you like to fill in the times as to which the protests began?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Yes, I know. That's why I asked.

It seems to me that the events of J6 either constitute an insurrection or they do not. I'm curious what you mean when you say that whether they do or don't is subjective.

Those who are more for right-wing politics seem to see this day as a peaceful protest.

Those who are more for left-wing politics seem to see this day as an insurrection.

Many who were actually there are on film stating they are there for Trump and/or there on account of Trump encouraging them to protest and let their voices be heard.

It sounds like much of the public is swayed to say one or the other based off of their political views rather than looking at what is happening, and processing it for what it is in an unbiased manner.

Does that make sense?

38 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The former President Donald J. Trump began his speech on the morning of January 6th. 2021 at noon [12:00 p.m.]

WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks as Congress prepares to count Electoral College votes in Biden win

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.”

“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal.” [Peacefully, of course]

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," [Peacefully, of course]

After demonizing the Democratic Party, stating that you can’t take your country back with weakness, and they together would need to fight for it.

“Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.”

“Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.”

“Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.”

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

He encouraged his rally audience to walk to the Capitol and let their voices be heard.

“So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.”

“The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”

At 1:00 p.m. the Congress began the joint session to count the Electoral College votes.

This was it in a nut shell...."We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

They heard him and fought like hell....how can there be any question if he's responsible or not??

54 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Per Maddow:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/108/535/048/original/0a56d53e8174906d.mp4

Per the BBC:  "Chanting crowds start to gather on both sides of the building at around 13:10, grappling with police at the metal barricades."

So, if Trump's speech ended at 13:10 (your info) how did he lead people a mile-and-a-half to somewhere he didn't go that day (the Capitol)? How was he just finishing his speech but somehow leading people to a place he never went that day? Can Trump be in two places at once? Cool trick. Does he have the power of invisibility? Did he "lead" people without being seen?

Per NPR:

1 p.m.

An initial wave of protesters storms the outer police barrier around the Capitol.

1:05 p.m. Shortly after that, Trump ends his speech. Trump returns to the White House. He does not go to the Capitol.

Crap. Trump has just finished talking? When did he "lead" rioters 1 1/2 miles to the Capitol (where he didn't go)?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those who are more for right-wing politics seem to see this day as a peaceful protest.

Those who are more for left-wing politics seem to see this day as an insurrection.

Many who were actually there are on film stating they are there for Trump and/or there on account of Trump encouraging them to protest and let their voices be heard.

It sounds like much of the public is swayed to say one or the other based off of their political views rather than looking at what is happening, and processing it for what it is in an unbiased manner.

Does that make sense?

No.

We recognize there were bad actors who deserve to face the law.

We also recognize that it is hyperbole to suggest this was any serious attempt to overthrow the government. The very idea is absurd.

We also recognize that there are many people being held for the crime of being permitted in and even waved in by security and police and who were peaceful.

There are Democrats who literally have likened January 6th to Pear Harbor and September 11th.  How unserious and ignorant can you possibly be?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

One point that I see no point in anyone disputing, is the fact that they had no business being there in the first place. 

Well allow me. I'll dispute it.

It was Wednesday, January 6, 2021 in the early afternoon. It is the people's house. The Capitol Visitor Center is open Monday-Saturday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

So I don't think you can say they had no business there. 95% of them were there to make their voices heard, peaceably.

BTW... do you remember all the leftists disrupting the Senate's voting on Justice Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the US Supreme Court? How many of them had the book thrown at them?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, concha said:

No.

We recognize there were bad actors who deserve to face the law.

We also recognize that it is hyperbole to suggest this was any serious attempt to overthrow the government. The very idea is absurd.

We also recognize that there are many people being held for the crime of being permitted in and even waved in by security and police and who were peaceful.

There are Democrats who literally have likened January 6th to Pear Harbor and September 11th.  How unserious and ignorant can you possibly be?

the idea was absurd?!?!....sure it was....they were just kidding when they were chanting "HANG MIKE PENCE"...🤡

BTW....this was worse that 9-11 champ....why? because this was brainwashed Americans (?) attacking fellow Americans....over a LIE....sickening!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, concha said:

Per Maddow:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/108/535/048/original/0a56d53e8174906d.mp4

Per the BBC:  "Chanting crowds start to gather on both sides of the building at around 13:10, grappling with police at the metal barricades."

So, if Trump's speech ended at 13:10 (your info) how did he lead people a mile-and-a-half to somewhere he didn't go that day (the Capitol)? How was he just finishing his speech but somehow leading people to a place he never went that day? Can Trump be in two places at once? Cool trick. Does he have the power of invisibility? Did he "lead" people without being seen?

Per NPR:

1 p.m.

An initial wave of protesters storms the outer police barrier around the Capitol.

1:05 p.m. Shortly after that, Trump ends his speech. Trump returns to the White House. He does not go to the Capitol.

Crap. Trump has just finished talking? When did he "lead" rioters 1 1/2 miles to the Capitol (where he didn't go)?

Mr. Concha. 

I hold in my possession evidence of Donald Trump, where he was and what he expected of the day following his speech on the Ellipse.

If you don’t mind, give me a little time to organize my post.

I have a lot of interesting information to share and I am currently responding to all of your comments ☺️

Mr. Concha. 

I hold in my possession evidence that Donald Trump was intending to head to the Capitol after his speech on the Ellipse.

I am currently responding to all of your comments ☺️

I don't care if he was or someone thinks he was or at one time he intended or whatever.

He didn't.

You claimed he did.

34 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Mr. Concha. 

I hold in my possession evidence of Donald Trump, where he was and what he expected of the day following his speech on the Ellipse.

I have a lot of interesting information to share and I am currently responding to all of your comments ☺️

he wanted to got there so bad he tried to choke the S.S. agents who took him back to the Whitehouse!....he would have lead the charge had the S.S. let him...and we know this because of the 1-6 committee.

52 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

How many of you lefties have ever seen this...The guy who got a four year sentence is announcing that Trump has posted a tweet asking everyone to leave the Capital grounds.

yea...hours after they had their fun....you need to find a new hero....this guy isn't working!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...hours after they had their fun....you need to find a new hero....this guy isn't working!

It’s amazing! No Wars, Strong Economy, Cost of living flat and now we have a complete cluster fuck. And you idiots still buy the blame Trump BS from this administration and talking heads.

Easy Marks has never been more accurate.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

How many of you lefties have ever seen this...The guy who got a four year sentence is announcing that Trump has posted a tweet asking everyone to leave the Capital grounds.

Mr. Slotback Sir,

Not only have we seen this video but it seems there is not a time stamp marking the time in which Donald Trump told his supporters to go home and leave the Capitol.

4:17 p.m. is when he decided to say something.

Nearly four hours after the group arrived at the Capitol.

🙂 Thank you for your insight.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Mr. Slotback Sir,

Not only have we seen this video but it seems there is not a time stamp marking the time in which Donald Trump told his supporters to go home and leave the Capitol.

4:17 p.m. is when he decided to say something.

Nearly four hours after the group arrived at the Capitol.

🙂 Thank you for your insight.

guess he just "changed his mind" on the "insurrection" then...

I wonder why an insurrectionist would do that

...you know...just retreat,

after they already had Mr. horn helmet give the "victory speech" upon "taking over the entire enemy ground"....

🤣

PS: talk about political theatre...🙄

BTW: do you think there were more protesters, or more cameras there...🤔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1