Jan 6th tapes

FreeBird

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

should I try and list all of Trump's failures??...Trump water...Trump U...Trump steaks...Trump's 2 popular vote losses...and how about Trump's 30,000+ lies in 4 years?....tough to beat that one!....😉

Got for it, tell you what let’s compare successes? 

I have not watched any of the January 6 videos and am frankly bored with the story.  It was stupid, but the amount of time and expense spent on it is ridiculous.  The Democrats and media push it because it is good politics.  But the amount of screeching greeting Carlson’s actions is unmistakably the sound of a stuck pig.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I have not watched any of the January 6 videos and am frankly bored with the story.  It was stupid, but the amount of time and expense spent on it is ridiculous.  The Democrats and media push it because it is good politics.  But the amount of screeching greeting Carlson’s actions is unmistakably the sound of a stuck pig.

yea...a modern day insurrection seems silly and unbelievable BUT it happened and people died that day...it was one of the worse moments in American history....go back and listen to all the speeches McCarthy and company gave after the  riot....they were equally as pissed off and knew how wrong and bad a day it was...then they went back into politician mode and forgot all about that day when over 1,000 people go arrested for trying to take the country over...🙄

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...a modern day insurrection seems silly and unbelievable BUT it happened and people died that day...it was one of the worse moments in American history....go back and listen to all the speeches McCarthy and company gave after the  riot....they were equally as pissed off and knew how wrong and bad a day it was...then they went back into politician mode and forgot all about that day when over 1,000 people go arrested for trying to take the country over...🙄

What people died  that day outside Babbitt, wish you cared the Left/ antifa riots, now that was the worst terrorist event to happen to our country outside 911 and Pearl Harbor 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

🥱

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Nothing showed our vulnerability and internal weaknesses than 6 Jan.  We literally attacked our seat of gov. Guarantee it will have an impact going forward.  How and why anyone dismisses it is beyond me. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Nothing showed our vulnerability and internal weaknesses than 6 Jan.  We literally attacked our seat of gov. Guarantee it will have an impact going forward.  How and why anyone dismisses it is beyond me. 

Fake!!! Lol. Why is it that the outrage is only determined by the suspects political background? 

This was a tour guide with a few bad apples that all were arrested and held accountable for being dumb drunk red necks. I don’t think one person in America was fearful they were gonna overthrow the government. A bunch of unarmed clowns gonna beat out tanks and missiles from the military. Yeah right. Who cares if the dumbest person in society thinks they can cause anarchy? It happens every day. 

Where was everyone during the summer of 2020 riots when left wing terrorists were literally burning down court houses, bombing police stations and creating autonomous zones? This is all treason and terrorism. And these were all against government and law officials. 

The fake outrage over this is legendary. That’s the problem in American in regards to civility. Everyone blames the other side for what their side is just as guilty of. Peak hypocrisy. If we can agree that people that think like us can and are just as crazy as people who think the opposite, then I believe we can have a productive step towards civility 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

then they went back into politician mode and forgot all about that day when over 1,000 people go arrested for trying to take the country over...

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆oh yeah, they tried to take the country over.  Is that the day AOC was practically murdered?😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fake!!! Lol. Why is it that the outrage is only determined by the suspects political background? 

This was a tour guide with a few bad apples that all were arrested and held accountable for being dumb drunk red necks. I don’t think one person in America was fearful they were gonna overthrow the government. A bunch of unarmed clowns gonna beat out tanks and missiles from the military. Yeah right. Who cares if the dumbest person in society thinks they can cause anarchy? It happens every day. 

Where was everyone during the summer of 2020 riots when left wing terrorists were literally burning down court houses, bombing police stations and creating autonomous zones? This is all treason and terrorism. And these were all against government and law officials. 

The fake outrage over this is legendary. That’s the problem in American in regards to civility. Everyone blames the other side for what their side is just as guilty of. Peak hypocrisy. If we can agree that people that think like us can and are just as crazy as people who think the opposite, then I believe we can have a productive step towards civility 

There’s nothing fake about it. That whole incident was an embarrassment. did 6 Jan shown American strength and unity? Simple yes or no 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You're immature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t think one person in America was fearful they were gonna overthrow the government.

Don’t underestimate the number of people that have been coaxed into perpetual fear.  It’s almost as if they are zombified and have lost the ability to think and reason.   

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

There’s nothing fake about it. That whole incident was an embarrassment. did 6 Jan shown American strength and unity? Simple yes or no 

No not at all. The people who committed any crime should have been held accountable. It was an embarrassment that a group of uneducated scumbags thought that vandalizing government property that they were gonna get their way. I didn’t take them too seriously given the fact that there was virtually no presence of armed weapons or any extremist militias. This was just a bunch of dumbasses who thought it was ok to vandalize and cause problems. Some took it too far and I believe they are paying the price as we speak 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

well, well, well...

So how come it's not  "all the cops fault" (ie.babbit)

You know...yer schtick for everything, every time...

no calls for "better police training" etc.etc.etc. ????

🤔

PS: So what's it all about this time...lemme guess..

maybe just those "skin colors".  amirite?  

• Confused 1