Jan 6th tapes

FreeBird

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

No not at all. The people who committed any crime should have been held accountable. It was an embarrassment that a group of uneducated scumbags thought that vandalizing government property that they were gonna get their way. I didn’t take them too seriously given the fact that there was virtually no presence of armed weapons or any extremist militias. This was just a bunch of dumbasses who thought it was ok to vandalize and cause problems. Some took it too far and I believe they are paying the price as we speak 

Gotdamn we actually preserve and protect the very institution those clowns on 6 Jan tried to desecrate. Running in the hallways screaming for politicians and smearing their  💩 on walls.

try that on a military base where there isn’t deference to some civ and their politics and see what happens. I base my opinion on that hypothetical 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

well, well, well...

So how come it's not  "all the cops fault" (ie.babbit)

You know...yer schtick for everything, every time...

no calls for "better police training" etc.etc.etc. ????

🤔

PS: So what's it all about this time...lemme guess..

maybe just those "skin colors".  amirite?  

What the hell are you babbling about? just sit this one out. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆oh yeah, they tried to take the country over.  Is that the day AOC was practically murdered?😆😆😆😆😆😆

no...that was the day they were going to kill Mike Pence...did you forget?....🙄

57 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Don’t underestimate the number of people that have been coaxed into perpetual fear.  It’s almost as if they are zombified and have lost the ability to think and reason.   

That's what Fox news will do to you....you hear enough lies and you can't tell up from down...SAD!

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fake!!! Lol. Why is it that the outrage is only determined by the suspects political background? 

This was a tour guide with a few bad apples that all were arrested and held accountable for being dumb drunk red necks. I don’t think one person in America was fearful they were gonna overthrow the government. A bunch of unarmed clowns gonna beat out tanks and missiles from the military. Yeah right. Who cares if the dumbest person in society thinks they can cause anarchy? It happens every day. 

Where was everyone during the summer of 2020 riots when left wing terrorists were literally burning down court houses, bombing police stations and creating autonomous zones? This is all treason and terrorism. And these were all against government and law officials. 

The fake outrage over this is legendary. That’s the problem in American in regards to civility. Everyone blames the other side for what their side is just as guilty of. Peak hypocrisy. If we can agree that people that think like us can and are just as crazy as people who think the opposite, then I believe we can have a productive step towards civility 

I’m pretty sure those 2020 riots were tour guides with a few bad apples that all were arrested and held accountable for being dumb.

[The looting and burning down of public property is never okay and irresponsible on the part of the governors accountability for their citizens.]

As far as people blaming the other side for what their side is just as guilty of; you’re doing that RIGHT NOW.

Lastly, Republicans were plenty worried about that “peaceful tour guide”

2:28 p.m.: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows

Mark I was just told there is an active shooter on the first floor of the Capitol Please tell the President to calm people This isn’t the way to solve anything

2:32 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

Hey Mark, The president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home.

2:32 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

This is hurting all of us

2:33 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

He is destroying his legacy and playing into every stereotype … we lose all credibility against the BLM/Antifa crowd if things go South

2:34 p.m.: Carlton Huffman to Mark Meadows

You’ve earned a special place in infamy for the events of today. And if you’re the Christian you claim to be in your heart you know that

2:34 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

You can tell him I said this

2:35 p.m.: Mick Mulvaney to Mark Meadows

Mark: he needs to stop this, now. Can I do anything to help?

2:38 p.m.: Michael Shear to Mark Meadows

Hey mark. Protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?

2:44 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

It’s really bad up here on the hill.

2:44 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

They have breached the Capitol.

2:45 p.m.: Jake Sherman to Mark Meadows

We are under siege in the Capitol

There’s an armed standoff at the house chamber door

We’re all helpless

2:46 p.m.: Rep. Will Timmons to Mark Meadows

The president needs to stop this ASAP!

2:47 p.m.: Mario Parker to Mark Meadows

Is Potus going to take the podium to quell this unrest?

2:48 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Rep. Barry Loudermilk

POTUS is engaging

2:49 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

Thanks. This doesn’t help our cause.

2:49 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Rep. Will Timmons

We are doing it

2:53 p.m.: Jonathan Karl to Mark Meadows

What are you going to do to stop this? What is the president going to do?

2:53 p.m.: Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows

He’s got to condem this shit. Asap. The captiol police tweet is not enough.

2:54 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Donald Trump Jr.

I am pushing it hard. I agree

2:56 p.m.: Rebecca Ballhaus to Mark Meadows

Hi Mark, do you have any comment on what we’re seeing at the Capitol right now? Does Potus plan to issue a more forceful call for calm?

2:58 p.m.: Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows

This his one you go to the mattresses on. They will try to fuck his entire legacy on this if it gets worse.

2:58 p.m.: Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows

I’m not convinced these are trump supporters either btw so we should be looking into that.

2:59 p.m.: Rep. Chip Roy to Mark Meadows

This is a shitshow

3:02 p.m.: Jeremy Diamond to Mark Meadows

We are hearing DOD denied a request to deploy National Guard to the Capitol. Are you guys involved in that decision or is that solely DOD?

3:04 p.m.: Nancy Cook to Mark Meadows

Are you with potus right now? Hearing he is in the dining room watching this on TV…

3:04 p.m.: Rep. Jeff Duncan to Mark Meadows

POTUS needs to calm this shit down

3:04 p.m.: Nancy Cook to Mark Meadows

Is he going to say anything to de-escalate apart from that Tweet?

3:09 p.m.: Reince Priebus to Mark Meadows

TELL THEM TO GO HOME !!!

3:13 p.m.: Tom Price to Mark Meadows

POTUS should go on air and defuse this. Extremely important.

3:13 p.m.: Alyssa Farah Griffin to Mark Meadows

Potus has to come out firmly and tell protestors to dissipate. Someone is going to get killed.

3:15 p.m.: Rep. Chip Roy to Mark Meadows

Fix this now.

3:20 p.m.: Katherine Faulders to Mark Meadows

If you want to dial in abc would take you live. Just throwing it out there…

3:21 p.m.: Anita Kumar to Mark Meadows

Is the President going to speak? Can you give me any info about what he’s doing?

3:21 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Rep. Chip Roy

We are

3:31 p.m.: Sean Hannity to Mark Meadows

Can he make a statement. I saw the tweet. Ask people to peacefully leave the capital

3:36 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Sean Hannity

On it

3:40 p.m.: Katrina Pierson to Mark Meadows

Note: I was able to keep the crazies off the stage. I stripped all branding of those nutty groups and removed videos of all of the psychos. Glad it fought it.

3:42 p.m.: Tom Cors to Mark Meadows

Pls have POTUS call this off at the Capitol. Urge rioters to disperse. I pray to you.

3:45 p.m.: Jason Miller to Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino

Call me crazy, but ideas for two tweets from POTUS: 1) Bad apples, likely ANTIFA or other crazed leftists, infiltrated today’s peaceful protest over the fraudulent vote count. Violence is never acceptable! MAGA supporters embrace our police and the rule of law and should leave the Capitol now! 2) The fake news media who encouraged this summer’s violent and radical riots are now trying to blame peaceful and innocent MAGA supporters for violent actions. This isn’t who we are! Our people should head home and let the criminals suffer the consequences!

3:46 p.m.: Weijia Jiang to Mark Meadows

Hi Mark, I hope you are safe and healthy. Any plans for the President to make public remarks?

3:47 p.m.: Weijia Jiang to Mark Meadows

When will he address the nation?

3:52 p.m.: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows

Mark we don’t think these attackers are our people. We think they are Antifa. Dressed like Trump supporters.

3:52 p.m.: Jay Leutze to Mark Meadows

Mark, this assault in the Capitol is tragic for the country. Please call it off so the Congress can resume its peaceful debate. – Jay

3:57 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

Is he coming out?

3:57 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

He has to right?

3:57 p.m.: Raul Labrador to Mark Meadows

My friend - I weep for our country today. Somebody needs to come out and calm this down. I believed in Trump and I would probably object to the certification today. You guys need to get Trump to say something to calm down the people, a tweet is not enough. This is crazy. I pray that people of goodwill can act to bring the tensions down. Praying for you and our nation.

3:57 p.m.: Rep. Louie Gohmert to Mark Meadows

Cap Police told me last night they’d been warned that today there’d be a lot of Antifa dressed in red Trump shirts & hats & would likely get violent. Good that Trump denounces violence but could add & well demand justice for those who became violent & well get to the bottom of what group they’re with.

3:58 p.m.: Benjamin Tracy to Mark Meadows

Is POTUS going to address nation on camera at all?

3:58 p.m.: Brian Kilmeade to Mark Meadows

Please get him on tv. Destroying every thing you guys have accomplished

4:02 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

Will he speak ?

4:03 p.m.: Katherine Faulders to Mark Meadows

Are you with him? Can anyone get through to him??

4:05 p.m.: Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows

We need an oval address. He has to lead now. It’s gone too far and gotten out of hand

4:10 p.m.: Marjorie Dannenfelser to Mark Meadows

https://twitter.com/marjoriesba/status/1346922805384912898?s=10

4:10 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Rep. Jeffrey Duncan

He is doing everything

4:11 p.m.: Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows

Now Biden beating us to the punch

4:12 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Jeremy Diamond

Off the record. That is not correct.

4:13 p.m.: Jeremy Diamond to Mark Meadows

Yes, I’ve since seen the tweet from Kayleigh on the deployment of National Guard

4:13 p.m.: Jeremy Diamond to Mark Meadows

Will the President say or do anything to get this to stop? Hasn’t this all gone too far?

4:15 p.m.: Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler to Mark Meadows

We need to hear from the president. On TV. I hate that Biden jumped him on it

4:20 p.m.: Reince Priebus to Mark Meadows

Good that you made that video

4:21 p.m.: Tom Cors to Mark Meadows

thank you

4:51 p.m.: Joel Burgess to Mark Meadows

Mark - Joel Burgess from the Asheville Citizen Times here. What are your thoughts on the people who stormed the Capitol? Do you condemn their actions? How much is the President to blame for inciting them?

5:24 p.m.: Jay Leutze to Mark Meadows

Thank you. It’s a start.

6:20 p.m.: Jonathan Karl to Mark Meadows

Have you considered resigning?

6:42 p.m.: Eric Bolling to Mark Meadows

I stand with POTUS.. what can I do?

7:56 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

What are you advising potus at this hour?

7:57 p.m.: Sean Hannity to Mark Meadows

Wth is happening with VPOTUS

8:42 p.m.: Sean Hannity to Mark Meadows

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1346993660718698496?s=21

8:47 p.m.: Jason Miller to Mark Meadows

FLAGGING

8:47 p.m.: Jason Miller to Mark Meadows

https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1346993660718698496?s=10

8:59 p.m.: Nancy Cook to Meadows

Did POTUS ban Marc short from the WH today?

9:00 p.m.: Jason Miller to Mark Meadows

AP: GOP Sens. Loeffler, Daines, Braun shift, say they won’t object to Biden electors after pro-Trump attack on Capitol

9:00 p.m.: Stephen Hayes to Mark Meadows

Mark - I have a voicemail that Rudy Giuliani left for Senator Tuberville at about 7pm, urging the senator to slow the proceedings down so new evidence can be presented tomorrow. He introduces himself w/a suggestion he’s acting on behalf of the president, saying he’s the president’s lawyer. Did Pres Trump ask him to call? Did he know about this effort? I’m filing something shortly. Thanks. Steve

9:16 p.m.: Jennifer Jacobs to Mark Meadows

https://twitter.com/jenniferjjacobs/status/1347002690262478848?s=21

9:27 p.m.: Jennifer Jacobs to Mark Meadows

NBC says Elaine Chao considering resigning

9:49 p.m.: Al Weaver to Mark Meadows

Are you resigning?

9:51 p.m.: Charles Herbster to Mark Meadows

From Charles W Herbster: I know all Hell is breaking loose so I want to ENCOURAGE YOU TO HANG IN THERE STAY STRONG and STEADFAST if I can help in anywhere please call or Text

9:56 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Charles Herbster

Thanks my friend. Really appreciate the note. I look forward to working with you in the future for our country’s benefit

10:01 p.m.: Jason Miller to Mark Meadows, 

Dan Scavino and Jared Kushner

Chief, Jared, Dan - below please find an approved statement from the President to go out right as they’re finalizing the votes, which we’re expecting to be 3am, though with some Members caving it could happen earlier. Mrs. Trump has also signed off. Nobody but the four of us have heard this statement. Regarding logistics, this likely should come from the WH, but it has to be ready to go out as they’re starting the final vote, and I’ll background that a statement will be coming at the time of the vote. Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. Nevertheless, there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again.

10:02 p.m.: Charles Herbster to Mark Meadows

YOU ARE THE BEST THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!

10:10 p.m.: Jared Kushner to Mark Meadows, Jason Miller and Dan Scavino

Why don’t we post on his Facebook page since he isn’t locked out there…

10:13 p.m.: Dan Scavino to Mark Meadows, Jason Miller and Jared Kushner

I’ll be up, let me know when ok to drop, and it’s official…just got off w/them.

10:21 p.m.: Mark Meadows to Al Weaver

Off the record. No

10:30 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

I’m hearing he’s going to concede - true?

10:47 p.m.: Kayla Tausche to Mark Meadows

Hi Congressman. Kayla from CNBC here. Are you planning to stay in the administration until 1/20? Do you have any reaction to reports that Cabinet secretaries are considering invoking the 25th amendment?

I’m done here; I’m going back to the football side. 
Word is, Thing 2 finally decided to play non-Tier 3 football teams.

St. Frances Academy and St. Thomas Aquinas 🥳🥳🥳

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

What the hell are you babbling about? just sit this one out. 

He's talking about the new MAGA Martyr that fucked around and found out.... 

She was with a group that decided to break through a off limits area during The J6 "Tourist" event... 

Ya know when they where trying to get in with the congressmen and women to shake their hands because they where happy about the election....

After being told to stop she fatally found out what happens to those who fuck around...

I dont celebrate her death and Idk how to say it... 

But I feel bad for her family and her husband... 

She did serve in the military but she shouldn't have fucking been there... 

She had people that loved her a loving caring family and she threw it all away to go support Trumps Election denial lie... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They love to equate her to George Floyd and other people that where killed by cops... 

But its a false equation... 

Ashli was involved in a act of domestic Terrorism... 

Ohh ya and Floyd wasn’t a scum bag terrorist?? Of course 

4885CBE6-580B-4CB1-AFC9-4F33F8027833.png

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They love to equate her to George Floyd and other people that where killed by cops... 

But its a false equation... 

Ashli was involved in a act of domestic Terrorism... 

unarmed...

not even in the same room...

zero warning...

cop could have easily subdued the woman...

PS: and NOT "comparing to anyone"...

...so yer "justification is she was "breaking the law" ????  interesting take. 🤔

BTW: For someone like HF, who blames (agrees w/others who blame) cops when a woman suffers a stroke for her death, 

it's awfully surprising he has not the same compassion for a fellow veteran....wouldn't you say?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

unarmed...

zero warning...

...so yer "justification is she was "breaking the law" ????  interesting take. 🤔

BTW: For someone like HF, who blames (agrees w/others who blame) cops when a woman suffers a stroke for her death, 

it's awfully surprising he has not the same compassion for a fellow veteran....wouldn't you say?

Just because they're military doesn't mean they cant make Bad decisions... 

They're still human like everyone else... 

And just in case you missed the part where her crew was breaking through the barricade glass... 

Which leads to another point yall want Ashli to be a Martyr for your cause but at the same time you put out a doctored up video and say it wasn't like the media said it was... 

Just like yall dont want social programs and welfare and assistance for the poor  but you also don't want crime... 

So which one is it... 

What exactly do yall want? 

Hell yall dont even fucking know... 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Which leads to another point yall want Ashli to be a Martyr for your cause but at the same time you put out a doctored up video and say it wasn't like the media said it was... 

Just like yall dont want social programs and welfare and assistance for the poor  but you also don't want crime... 

So which one is it... 

What exactly do yall want? 

Hell yall dont even fucking know... 

Democrats have kinds of assistance programs for the poor and crime is still awful.

Why?

Because the programs aren't meant to get people off welfare or reduce crime.

They're meant to maintain control through dependence.

But imbeciles keep voting for them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Just because they're military doesn't mean they cant make Bad decisions... 

They're still human like everyone else... 

And just in case you missed the part where her crew was breaking through the barricade glass... 

falls into the category of......so what. 

so shoot first??? 🙄

in case you missed it...

unarmed...not even in the same room...zero warning...cop could have easily subdued the woman...

🤔

PS: Her crew???

...you sure do like to prejudiciously group people...to try and place/project blame on "others"...

15 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So which one is it... What exactly do yall want?  Hell yall dont even fucking know... 

👆 There ya go again...and yet again 👇

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

BTW: ya never answered...you know...

it's awfully surprising HF has not the same compassion for a fellow veteran....wouldn't you say?

🤔

2 hours ago, Troll said:

falls into the category of......so what. 

so shoot first??? 🙄

in case you missed it...

unarmed...not even in the same room...zero warning...cop could have easily subdued the woman...

🤔

PS: Her crew???

...you sure do like to prejudiciously group people...to try and place/project blame on "others"...

👆 There ya go again...and yet again 👇

BTW: ya never answered...you know...

it's awfully surprising HF has not the same compassion for a fellow veteran....wouldn't you say?

🤔

Let me clarify for you... 

When I say Yall I mean you,Concha and whatever other people yall got going to bat for your team... 

When I say her crew I mean the people with her trying to break through the barricade and security measures put in place... 

Idk what more you wanted the security personel to do... 

Wait for her to break through and charge them down...? 

And because she was a veteran HF is supposed to feel bad that she participated in a act of domestic terrorism...? 

Tell me this... 

If one of your business friends decides to participate in illegal activities such as defrauding clients and gets caught and faces 15 years in prison... would you feel bad? 

The only people in that situation I feel bad for is her family... 

Because she didnt value them enough to not go storm the capital... 

And now look... 

Kids with no mother 

A husband who lost a wife he loved because she bought into Trumps BS.... 

But remember... 

It was a "normal tourist day" "they where escorted around by security forces and police" 

"Dont be a sheep!" 

"FREETHINKER"

So again I ask... 

Which one is it? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Democrats have kinds of assistance programs for the poor and crime is still awful.

Why?

Because the programs aren't meant to get people off welfare or reduce crime.

They're meant to maintain control through dependence.

But imbeciles keep voting for them. 

Without all the BS Concha... 

Tell me why I should vote for any current Republican? 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Let me clarify for you... 

When I say her crew I deflect...and fill in the rest with jibberrish...<<< fify

can't address "shooting first" on an...

👉unarmed...not even in the same room...zero warning...cop could have easily subdued the woman...👈 ???

It's good that you feel bad, and understand how tragic it is...

but for a certified lefty, it's awfully amazing how you (like HF) can't seem to bring yerself to face the facts...

🤷‍♂️

PS: Beaver Disbeav GIF - Beaver Disbeav Yoda - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

can't address "shooting first" on an...

👉unarmed...not even in the same room...zero warning...cop could have easily subdued the woman...👈 ???

It's good that you feel bad, and understand how tragic it is...

but for a certified lefty, it's awfully amazing how you (like HF) can't seem to bring yerself to face the facts...

🤷‍♂️

PS: Beaver Disbeav GIF - Beaver Disbeav Yoda - Discover & Share GIFs

They shot a woman who chose domestic terrorism over being home with her family... 

You know how many people hate that Trump lost and didnt go try to overrun Capitol Hill? 

You know how many people where upset and didnt go steal the speakers podium? 

Or Kick up at pelosi's desk? 

Or Shamelessly Walk around parading the confederate flag in the Nations capitol? 

But these are the "Patriots"... 

Those are the facts you're so desperately seeking... 

She shouldn't have been there... 

She shouldn't have tried to break through the Barricade... 

She shouldn't have been there AT ALL... 

She did this to herself because she drank the Orange punch

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

you shouldn't...

you should vote for a candidate, not a "party'.

even though policy > person.

go figure...

You say dont vote party vote policy/person.... 

But what policy does the Right have thats worth voting for? 

Thats what Im asking Concha for because he's obviously not gonna go Left... 

But Im an Idiot for voting Left apparently... 

So I wanna know whats the plan they have? 

Whats their solution? 

Whats their answer? 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Whats their solution? 

Whats their answer? 

well at least the way it is "portrayed"...

the basic difference seems to be

the "left" stands for "one world government" and "screw the USA"...

and the "right" stands for "nationalism" and "merica first"...

sooooo...pick yer poison.

FYI: "I" never called you an idiot for voting left,

"I" am more of the mind that it's the left and right hand "of the same body"

...and T (being a "lifelong Dem" lol) is actually the one who "shut down the country, and fast tracked the jabs"

People are being "played", and if you are too busy fighting yer neighbor, you fell for it...and won't see it.

PS: The answer is to recognize how the field is set...

...try to do your own best, and don't fall for the BS.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They shot a woman who chose domestic terrorism over being home with her family... 

You know how many people hate that Trump lost and didnt go try to overrun Capitol Hill? 

You know how many people where upset and didnt go steal the speakers podium? 

Or Kick up at pelosi's desk? 

Or Shamelessly Walk around parading the confederate flag in the Nations capitol? 

But these are the "Patriots"... 

Those are the facts you're so desperately seeking... 

She shouldn't have been there... 

She shouldn't have tried to break through the Barricade... 

She shouldn't have been there AT ALL... 

She did this to herself because she drank the Orange punch

must have missed where that justifies "shooting first"...🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They shot a  unarmed tourist 

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Whats their solution? 

Whats their answer? 

4 hours ago, Troll said:

unarmed...

zero warning...

LOL..what silly logic...."not in the same room"...LOL...when a cop is holding a gun very closed to you face you don't disobey them...pretty simple...unless you're a dopey brainwashed Trumper...her family should sue Trump and Fox news for brainwashing her!