Jan 6th tapes

FreeBird

Just now, Horsefly said:

Were they protesting breaking out the barricaded windows and Babbitt crawling through it? 🤡 

can't say for sure...

there was no evidence at trial.

Death penalty was enforced on unarmed citizen

by cop with no warning.

PS: I'm not sticking up for anything here...

...it's just awfully telling what a hypocrite YOU are here.

BTW: have a good night, you only have to justify it to yourself...

...and nobody cares what a troll thinks 😜

• Confused 1

Just now, Troll said:

can't say for sure...

there was no evidence at trial.

Death penalty was enforced on unarmed citizen

by cop with no warning.

PS: I'm not sticking up for anything here...

...it's just awfully telling what a hypocrite YOU are here.

BTW: have a good night, you only have to justify it to yourself...

...and nobody cares what a troll thinks 😜

🤡 

2 hours ago, concha said:

...“They shot a woman who chose domestic terrorism over being home with her family... Unarmed 5-foot nothing woman presenting no immediate threat to anyone = deadly terrorist worthy of immediate execution without trial. Got it.”

I am proud of you Concha. Your open mindedness allowed you to understand the basic understanding of what BLM was created for.

Unarmed individual presenting no immediate threat to anyone = deadly terrorist worthy of immediacy execution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I am proud of you Concha. Your open mindedness allowed you to understand the basic understanding of what BLM was created for.

Unarmed individual presenting no immediate threat to anyone = deadly terrorist worthy of immediacy execution.

BLM is a scam.  Look into the women who founded it.  Trained Marxists. They bought a mansion in LA for themselves and have put lovers and family on the payroll at outrageous salaries and compensation. The protests they fomented resulted in more black deaths and billions in damage in the very neighborhoods they purport to care about (from their multi-million LA mansion).

At least try to not advertise what a fool you are.

https://www.dirt.com/gallery/moguls/power-players/black-lives-matter-founders-house-mansion-los-angeles-1203478245/

Turns Out Black Lives Matter Bought a $6 Million Los Angeles Mansion

https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/blm-paid-co-founders-baby-daddy-far-more-than-trayvon-martin-group/

BLM paid co-founder’s baby daddy nearly 5 times more than Trayvon Martin foundation

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You say dont vote party vote policy/person.... 

But what policy does the Right have thats worth voting for? 

Thats what Im asking Concha for because he's obviously not gonna go Left... 

But Im an Idiot for voting Left apparently... 

So I wanna know whats the plan they have? 

Whats their solution? 

Whats their answer? 

Right wing policy rewards those that are hardworking and responsible. Left wing policy rewards those that are neither. By voting Democrat you are asking for your money to go to people and countries that will give you nothing in return. Its very simple, I pay for my life and you pay for yours. But that is where responsibility comes in. Many leftists hate the idea of being held accountable for their financial, sex and health lives. Freedom requires responsibility. Period. Its not right that I have to put in 40 hard hours at work each week, (sometimes more)and pay for my own expensive, while some lazy bum that sits on his ass all day gets everything for free, and gives nothing in return. We should be taxed to bare minimum as the less money the government has, the more rights the people do.

Here's my question to you, do you consider yourself to be financially responsible? If so then what do you have to gain by supporting policies that give your hard earning cash to those that have done nothing to earn it and won't give you anything in return? And what does society have to gain by perpetuating culture of laziness and irresponsibility. Whenever you vote for a left wing candidate, you are complicit in perpetuating that culture

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Right wing policy rewards those that are hardworking and responsible. Left wing policy rewards those that are neither. By voting Democrat you are asking for your money to go to people and countries that will give you nothing in return. Its very simple, I pay for my life and you pay for yours. But that is where responsibility comes in. Many leftists hate the idea of being held accountable for their financial, sex and health lives. Freedom requires responsibility. Period. Its not right that I have to put in 40 hard hours at work each week, (sometimes more)and pay for my own expensive, while some lazy bum that sits on his ass all day gets everything for free, and gives nothing in return. We should be taxed to bare minimum as the less money the government has, the more rights the people do.

Here's my question to you, do you consider yourself to be financially responsible? If so then what do you have to gain by supporting policies that give your hard earning cash to those that have done nothing to earn it and won't give you anything in return? And what does society have to gain by perpetuating culture of laziness and irresponsibility. Whenever you vote for a left wing candidate, you are complicit in perpetuating that culture

Nvm 

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Take a look at this video. Much of the Jan 6th narrative is complete BS.

LOL...complete B.S.??....so because at the end of the riot the nut says go home nothing happened that day??...LOL...nice try once again....why not look at some video from earlier in the day when he was in Pelosi's office...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...complete B.S.??....so because at the end of the riot the nut says go home nothing happened that day??...LOL...nice try once again....why not look at some video from earlier in the day when he was in Pelosi's office...🤡

DP - your narrative that this was a Trump Lead insurrection is lost. That's the point. The Jan 6th committee was a staged scam that you idiots still buy. Like I said you're an easy mark. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Take a look at this video. Much of the Jan 6th narrative is complete BS.

Just as any smart person has always known. The demonstrators had no intent to overthrow the government. Jan 6th was not an insurrection, let alone a coup.  Had it been, the mob would have brought big guns with them and they certainly wouldn’t have loitered around outside for hours before hand (that would waste precious time). They would have gone straight to the point, and probably never get inside. If the Military thought the govt was in danger, and saw the weapons, there would have been a huge gun battle. And let’s say the mob does win that and gets inside. They would have all gone to one specific point and attempt to capture the necessary people. That didn’t happen, instead you got a few dozen lost folks aimlessly wandering around, not knowing what they were doing or where they were going.

Nobody in that crowd was expecting to reach the capitol floor. It was a freak accident and a setup. If this was a coup, it was the worst planned one in history and has nothing in common with all the others in history. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Warrior said:

DP - your narrative that this was a Trump Lead insurrection is lost. That's the point. The Jan 6th committee was a staged scam that you idiots still buy. Like I said you're an easy mark. 

yea...all the facts and witnesses the committee presented were B.S....sure...whatever you say...Trump said the word "fight" 21 times to his goon squad that day....and what did they do?...they fought like hell....but you only saw well behaved tourists...🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...all the facts and witnesses the committee presented were B.S....sure...whatever you say...Trump said the word "fight" 21 times to his goon squad that day....and what did they do?...they fought like hell....but you only saw well behaved tourists...🤡

That's it - Trump used the word fight in a speech 21 times! He also said go over to the Capitol and peacefully make your voices heard. Why do you leave that part out? Not knowing the truth doesn't make you ignorant, not wanting to know the truth makes you ignorant. 

2 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

Just as any smart person has always known. The demonstrators had no intent to overthrow the government. Jan 6th was not an insurrection, let alone a coup.  Had it been, the mob would have brought big guns with them and they certainly wouldn’t have loitered around outside for hours before hand (that would waste precious time). They would have gone straight to the point, and probably never get inside. If the Military thought the govt was in danger, and saw the weapons, there would have been a huge gun battle. And let’s say the mob does win that and gets inside. They would have all gone to one specific point and attempt to capture the necessary people. That didn’t happen, instead you got a few dozen lost folks aimlessly wandering around, not knowing what they were doing or where they were going.

Nobody in that crowd was expecting to reach the capitol floor. It was a freak accident and a setup. If this was a coup, it was the worst planned one in history and has nothing in common with all the others in history. 

Oath Keepers jury hears about massive weapon cache on Jan. 6

By LINDSAY WHITEHURSTOctober 12, 2022

ADVERTISEMENT

WASHINGTON (AP) — A member of the Oath Keepers who traveled to Washington before the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol testified Wednesday about a massive cache of weapons the far-right extremist group stashed in a Virginia hotel room.

Taking the stand in the seditious conspiracy case against Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes and four associates, Terry Cummings showed jurors an AR-15 firearm and an orange box for ammunition that he contributed to the so-called quick reaction force the Oath Keepers had staged at the hotel outside of Washington in case they needed weapons.

“I had not seen that many weapons in one location since I was in the military,” said Cummings, a veteran who joined the Oath Keepers in Florida in 2020.

Prosecutors have said teams of Oath Keepers guarded the arsenal of firearms and were prepared to rush them into the hands of extremists in the capital if needed.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Crusader12-0 said:

I live in a Red state... 

Im not married,no kids... 

Work hard and bust my ass... 

Barely get any sleep but get called everything but the son of God... 

And lose nearly  1/4th of paycheck to taxes... 

Only to get told that I dont pay enough taxes... 

Now heres my thing... I have no problem with my taxes going towards programs that help those who CANT work... 

I don't operate on the premise that everyone who isn't working is automatically defrauding the government and stealing money... 

The ratio of fraudsters to legit people who cant work isnt as huge as people make it out to be... 

You will unfortunately always have people that find ways to abuse the system just like you have rich people that abuse tax loopholes while I get sucked dry and dont make nearly as much as they do... 

The roads are crap statewide everywhere outside of the mountains. 

Schools underperforming... 

But getting rid of  social programs and culture wars are the important things right? 

• Like 3

https://amgreatness.com/2023/03/09/a-handy-january-6-fact-sheet/

A Handy January 6 Fact Sheet

Plenty of other falsehoods and misrepresentations animate the fable of January 6. But for those honestly seeking the truth, consider this a cheat sheet for future use.

In another example of Washington’s inexorable slide into banana republic territory, Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) took to the floor of the U.S. Senate on Tuesday to call for the removal of an American journalist. 

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen an anchor treat the American people, and American democracy, with such disdain,” Schumer said during his seven-minute authoritarian tirade. “And he’s going to come back tonight with another segment. Fox News should tell him not to. Fox News, Rupert Murdoch—tell Mr. Carlson not to run a second segment of lies. You know it’s a lie.”

Schumer later reiterated his demand to a group of journalists who, rather than denounce one of the most powerful government officials in the country attempting to silence an influential member of the media, dutifully reported Schumer’s bleating without question.

Republican senators including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Senator Mitt Romney (R-Utah) joined the fray, echoing Schumer’s faux concerns over “national security.”

Clearly, it’s panic time. The White House, Congress, and the Democratic Party propaganda arm that is the corporate media realize their carefully engineered narrative about January 6 is imploding in real time. Which is why they’re accusing Carlson of “whitewashing” and “rewriting” the events of January 6. Anything less than total fealty to regime-approved talking points about what happened before and after that day now is considered a “threat to democracy.”

But facts are facts. And no amount of pearl-clutching by the hags on “The View” or threats made by U.S. senators can alter the reality of January 6. Between video recordings, witness testimony, court filings, and news reporting, the undeniable truth about January 6 cannot be willfully wished away even by the most skilled spinmeisters.

Here’s what we know:

• Some people acted badly. A handful came ready for a fight while others admit they were caught up in a mob mentality that unfolded over the course of the afternoon.

• The overwhelming majority of protesters did not act badly or violently. Not only do security footage and other video sources demonstrate that is indeed true, the Justice Department’s own data supports it. “Parading” in the Capitol, a class B misdemeanor, is by far the most common charge in the Justice Department’s sweeping investigation. According to an update published this week, 919 out of 1,000 defendants face trespassing charges. Of the 518 who accepted plea agreements, 385 pleaded guilty to misdemeanors and 133 pleaded guilty to a felony.

• The most common felony is not “insurrection” but rather obstruction of an official proceeding. Fewer than 20 people face seditious conspiracy charges.

• Roughly 100 defendants are accused of attacking police officers with a dangerous weapon. No one is charged with carrying or using a firearm inside the building.

• Speaking of police, body-worn camera and independent video show outrageous misconduct by law enforcement. D.C. Metropolitan Police launched an aggressive and unnecessary offensive against the crowd assembled on the west lawn. Even though protesters were respecting police lines at the time, footage shows officers throwing stun grenades into and other devices containing rubber bullets into the crowd beginning shortly after 1:00 p.m.

• Video and testimony by Capitol police officers at trial confirmed how that activity enraged the crowd. Other officers shoved women down stairs and shoved one man off the upper terrace balcony.

• This conduct continued inside the building. Some officers shoved and hit individuals inside the Rotunda and other areas. A brutal scene in the lower west terrace tunnel unfolded as police used their batons to beat at least two women on the head resulting in bleeding and injuries.

• Excessive force caused the deaths of four Trump supporters: Ashli Babbitt, Rosanne Boyland, Kevin Greeson, and Benjamin Phillips.

• On the flip side, despite persistent claims even by Attorney General Merrick Garland and White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre as recently as this week, no police officers died as a result of injuries sustained on January 6. Officer Brian Sicknick is on video walking around after he suffered a pepper spray attack; he died of a stroke the next day. There’s no evidence the reported suicides of other officers after January 6 were related to the protest.

• Further, the responsibility of sufficiently protecting the Capitol with enough officers fell to the Capitol Police board—staffed by the sergeant-at-arms for then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and then Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund repeatedly testified that he requested additional help including National Guardsmen days before January 6. Even as the chaos unfolded that day, House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving and Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger delayed pursuing the proper authorization of the National Guard.

• Irving told House Republicans that his staff as well as members of the House Administration committee began planning for January 6 weeks before the protest. Jamie Fleet, a security staffer for both Pelosi and the committee overseeing Capitol functions, told the January 6 select committee that he started preparations for January 6 in the summer of 2020.

• When the building was breached at around 2:15 p.m., Congress was not voting to certify the electoral college results at the time, a common misperception. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) were in the process of disputing the election outcome in Gosar’s home state, a process permitted under the Electoral Count Act. The joint session of Congress technically had been adjourned an hour earlier so debate could begin.

• For all the wasted energy spent over the past two years that democracy almost died on January 6, the chaotic protest only delayed the certification ceremony for seven hours. Joe Biden officially was declared president at 3:00 a.m. the next day.

• The surveillance video viewed by Carlson’s team has not been made available to defense attorneys, arguably in violation of defendants’ constitutional rights.

• A separate trove of tapes that captured activity from the hours between noon and 8:00 p.m. was turned over to the FBI in early 2021 to use in its investigation. With few exceptions, all footage remains under protective orders. Defense attorneys consistently have complained that access to the full archive is constrained by the protective orders.

Plenty of other falsehoods and misrepresentations animate the fable of January 6. But for those honestly seeking the truth, consider this a cheat sheet for future use.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I live in a Red state... 

Im not married,no kids... 

Work hard and bust my ass... 

Barely get any sleep but get called everything but the son of God... 

And lose nearly  1/4th of paycheck to taxes... 

Only to get told that I dont pay enough taxes... 

Now heres my thing... I have no problem with my taxes going towards programs that help those who CANT work... 

I don't operate on the premise that everyone who isn't working is automatically defrauding the government and stealing money... 

The ratio of fraudsters to legit people who cant work isnt as huge as people make it out to be... 

You will unfortunately always have people that find ways to abuse the system just like you have rich people that abuse tax loopholes while I get sucked dry and dont make nearly as much as they do... 

The roads are crap statewide everywhere outside of the mountains. 

Schools underperforming... 

But getting rid of  social programs and culture wars are the important things right? 

I applaud that you work hard for a living.

As for being told you don't pay enough, that is your own side of the aisle. Work harder and pay them more. And it still won't be enough. Did you know that roughly half of income tax filers pay close to zero or actually get a paycheck on tax day? Interesting how the "fair share" bullshit works when the top 1% of earners pay over 40% of the income tax burden, the top 10% pay nearly 75% and the bottom 50% account for a little over 2% of income tax revenues.

What are your thoughts about the Dems and teachers unions paying each other off? The kids don't come first. How about the dismal academic results in places like DC and Baltimore. DC public schools spend nearly $28k(!!!) per student. Academic results? Appalling. Baltimore is one of the highest spending districts in the country and you'd be hard-pressed to find kids who can read or do math anywhere near their grade level. Your side runs that.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

That's it - Trump used the word fight in a speech 21 times! He also said go over to the Capitol and peacefully make your voices heard. Why do you leave that part out? Not knowing the truth doesn't make you ignorant, not wanting to know the truth makes you ignorant. 

I know he said that champ...along with the word "fight" 21 times....what do you think he was trying to say??....🤡

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Not sure why you are proud of Concha.  He does not understand anything related to BLM.  His response is the same every time, which means he NEVER learns EVERY time this is brought up.  He thinks because the founders bought a house and according to him, they are Marxists, therefor the BLM movement is a scam.  Nothing of value to it at all.  They state plainly what they are about, but Concha is just too smart for that.  He knows better.   

So NO, Concha should be embarrassed for never learning basic facts.  His hatred rules him.  Until he stops being hateful and a liar, I will pity him.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

https://amgreatness.com/2023/03/09/a-handy-january-6-fact-sheet/

A Handy January 6 Fact Sheet

In another example of Washington’s inexorable slide into banana republic territory, Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) took to the floor of the U.S. Senate on Tuesday to call for the removal of an American journalist. 

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen an anchor treat the American people, and American democracy, with such disdain,” Schumer said during his seven-minute authoritarian tirade. “And he’s going to come back tonight with another segment. Fox News should tell him not to. Fox News, Rupert Murdoch—tell Mr. Carlson not to run a second segment of lies. You know it’s a lie.”

Schumer later reiterated his demand to a group of journalists who, rather than denounce one of the most powerful government officials in the country attempting to silence an influential member of the media, dutifully reported Schumer’s bleating without question.

Republican senators including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Senator Mitt Romney (R-Utah) joined the fray, echoing Schumer’s faux concerns over “national security.”

Clearly, it’s panic time. The White House, Congress, and the Democratic Party propaganda arm that is the corporate media realize their carefully engineered narrative about January 6 is imploding in real time. Which is why they’re accusing Carlson of “whitewashing” and “rewriting” the events of January 6. Anything less than total fealty to regime-approved talking points about what happened before and after that day now is considered a “threat to democracy.”

But facts are facts. And no amount of pearl-clutching by the hags on “The View” or threats made by U.S. senators can alter the reality of January 6. Between video recordings, witness testimony, court filings, and news reporting, the undeniable truth about January 6 cannot be willfully wished away even by the most skilled spinmeisters.

Here’s what we know:

• Some people acted badly. A handful came ready for a fight while others admit they were caught up in a mob mentality that unfolded over the course of the afternoon.

• The overwhelming majority of protesters did not act badly or violently. Not only do security footage and other video sources demonstrate that is indeed true, the Justice Department’s own data supports it. “Parading” in the Capitol, a class B misdemeanor, is by far the most common charge in the Justice Department’s sweeping investigation. According to an update published this week, 919 out of 1,000 defendants face trespassing charges. Of the 518 who accepted plea agreements, 385 pleaded guilty to misdemeanors and 133 pleaded guilty to a felony.

• The most common felony is not “insurrection” but rather obstruction of an official proceeding. Fewer than 20 people face seditious conspiracy charges.

• Roughly 100 defendants are accused of attacking police officers with a dangerous weapon. No one is charged with carrying or using a firearm inside the building.

• Speaking of police, body-worn camera and independent video show outrageous misconduct by law enforcement. D.C. Metropolitan Police launched an aggressive and unnecessary offensive against the crowd assembled on the west lawn. Even though protesters were respecting police lines at the time, footage shows officers throwing stun grenades into and other devices containing rubber bullets into the crowd beginning shortly after 1:00 p.m.

• Video and testimony by Capitol police officers at trial confirmed how that activity enraged the crowd. Other officers shoved women down stairs and shoved one man off the upper terrace balcony.

• This conduct continued inside the building. Some officers shoved and hit individuals inside the Rotunda and other areas. A brutal scene in the lower west terrace tunnel unfolded as police used their batons to beat at least two women on the head resulting in bleeding and injuries.

• Excessive force caused the deaths of four Trump supporters: Ashli Babbitt, Rosanne Boyland, Kevin Greeson, and Benjamin Phillips.

• On the flip side, despite persistent claims even by Attorney General Merrick Garland and White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre as recently as this week, no police officers died as a result of injuries sustained on January 6. Officer Brian Sicknick is on video walking around after he suffered a pepper spray attack; he died of a stroke the next day. There’s no evidence the reported suicides of other officers after January 6 were related to the protest.

• Further, the responsibility of sufficiently protecting the Capitol with enough officers fell to the Capitol Police board—staffed by the sergeant-at-arms for then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and then Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund repeatedly testified that he requested additional help including National Guardsmen days before January 6. Even as the chaos unfolded that day, House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving and Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger delayed pursuing the proper authorization of the National Guard.

• Irving told House Republicans that his staff as well as members of the House Administration committee began planning for January 6 weeks before the protest. Jamie Fleet, a security staffer for both Pelosi and the committee overseeing Capitol functions, told the January 6 select committee that he started preparations for January 6 in the summer of 2020.

• When the building was breached at around 2:15 p.m., Congress was not voting to certify the electoral college results at the time, a common misperception. Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) were in the process of disputing the election outcome in Gosar’s home state, a process permitted under the Electoral Count Act. The joint session of Congress technically had been adjourned an hour earlier so debate could begin.

• For all the wasted energy spent over the past two years that democracy almost died on January 6, the chaotic protest only delayed the certification ceremony for seven hours. Joe Biden officially was declared president at 3:00 a.m. the next day.

• The surveillance video viewed by Carlson’s team has not been made available to defense attorneys, arguably in violation of defendants’ constitutional rights.

• A separate trove of tapes that captured activity from the hours between noon and 8:00 p.m. was turned over to the FBI in early 2021 to use in its investigation. With few exceptions, all footage remains under protective orders. Defense attorneys consistently have complained that access to the full archive is constrained by the protective orders.

That is the most self-unaware and oblivious post (outside of anything Nole post) you could have made.  You expect people, other than the idiots here who are not smart enough to have an original idea or even read properly, to believe this shit.  You are beyond pathetic.  Nobody believes this shit.  We all seen it live.  

Most of us even watched the hearings which comprised of Republican after Republican testifying to what happened.  The testimony was by Republicans.  You would know that if you were not such a whinny pussy and actually watched it.  But you are too much of a coward to do that aren't you?  Mueller report...too much of a coward to read that too but you still have opinions on what it said don't you.  You have no idea you just parrot what your lying news sources tell you.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That is the most self-unaware and oblivious post (outside of anything Nole post) you could have made.  You expect people, other than the idiots here who are not smart enough to have an original idea or even read properly, to believe this shit.  You are beyond pathetic.  Nobody believes this shit.  We all seen it live.  

Most of us even watched the hearings which comprised of Republican after Republican testifying to what happened.  The testimony was by Republicans.  You would know that if you were not such a whinny pussy and actually watched it.  But you are too much of a coward to do that aren't you?  Mueller report...too much of a coward to read that too but you still have opinions on what it said don't you.  You have no idea you just parrot what your lying news sources tell you.  

When they teach a class in hypocrisy this will be chapter 1 in hypocrisy, 101