No Sandbagging; Vista Murrieta ranked No. 3

PrepGridiron

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So will we!

4 more days until the next Georgia eclipse...

7300956.jpg

Only a little over 1000 days til the next celestial eclipse.

Solar_Eclipse.jpg

I'm BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

My college roommate and his family were too cheap to buy those seven dollar paper glasses! And they used a WELDING HELMET instead! NOW, I jist call um, the three blind mice!

• Haha 1

Lol would VM even make this top ten

THE BEE’S TOP 20 

(With last year’s record)

1. Folsom 12-2

2. Jesuit 9-4

3. Granite Bay 4-7

4. Oak Ridge 10-3

5. Del Oro 13-3

6. Elk Grove 11-2

7. Inderkum 11-3

8. Grant 8-4

9. Rocklin 4-6

10. Capital Christian 11-3

11. Franklin 5-5

12. Sheldon 8-4

13. Sacramento 10-2

14. Antelope 12-1

15. Cosumnes Oaks 8-4

16. Christian Brothers 11-3

17. Whitney 6-5

18. Del Campo 6-6

19. Placer 7-6

20. Vista del Lago 8-4

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Lol would VM even make this top ten

THE BEE’S TOP 20 

(With last year’s record)

1. Centennial

2. Murrieta Valley

3. Folsom 12-2

4. Vista Murrieta

5. Jesuit 9-4

6, Granite Bay 4-7

7. Oak Ridge 10-3

8. Del Oro 13-3

9. Elk Grove 11-2

7. Inderkum 11-3

8. Grant 8-4

10. Rocklin 4-6

11. Capital Christian 11-3

12. Franklin 5-5

13. Sheldon 8-4

14. Sacramento 10-2

15. Antelope 12-1

16. Cosumnes Oaks 8-4

17. Christian Brothers 11-3

18. Whitney 6-5

19. Del Campo 6-6

20. Placer 7-6

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

If VM were reading this board, they'd have a hard time figuring out who they need to prove their worth to: the home team Georgia crowd or the doubting California crowd.

If they aren't reading it, they durn well should be! If I was their coach, I'd have screen shots of this mess posted on the back of every seat on the plane.

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Do you know what the Inland Empire is? It's not all of CA; it's not all of SoCal, either. It's a subset of subset.

I know it's not all of California. But clearly they aren't that bad to warrant a number 3 ranking in the Inland Empire. A select few of y'all are trying to make it seem like VM is trash, but this poll say otherwise.

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

I know it's not all of California. But clearly they aren't that bad to warrant a number 3 ranking in the Inland Empire. A select few of y'all are trying to make it seem like VM is trash, but this poll say otherwise.

Truth be told, this poll falls in line with the other ones. They are not ahead of any team in front of them in other polls nor are they behind any team below them in other polls. I.E. number 3 team is usually good for a top 25 ranking but my guess is historically they sit in the 20-25 range within the entire state. 

• Like 1

Image result for map of all of california showing the inland empire

Considering that the So.Cal. region is the largest hotbed for football talent in California, and the Inland Empire is the largest land mass(aside from the deserts) in So. Cal. it seems to be safe to say that, the top 3 or 4  in the Inland Empire would put laps on the rest of the state, aside from a couple of private schools of course. 

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I'll be glad when this game is over and done....wait, maybe I won't. It's obviously going to mean something for the next 15 years.

You talk weekly about the Hoover Curtis game from 11 years ago. You act like it is the biggest event in history since the birth of Christ. You are a hypocrite.  The fact remains Alabama owns LSU. You use anything to blast Alabama. 

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Truth be told, this poll falls in line with the other ones. They are not ahead of any team in front of them in other polls nor are they behind any team below them in other polls. I.E. number 3 team is usually good for a top 25 ranking but my guess is historically they sit in the 20-25 range within the entire state. 

If that's the case, then that's even better for Colquitt's sake. At least they wouldn't be playing a team outside of Cali's top 25. I mean come on, they finished 9-3 last season! I'd understand all the flack if Colquitt agreed to play a team from Cali with a losing record, but when you're playing a team well over.500, then what's the problem? 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You talk weekly about the Hoover Curtis game from 11 years ago. You act like it is the biggest event in history since the birth of Christ. You are a hypocrite.  The fact remains Alabama owns LSU. You use anything to blast Alabama. 

I mentioned Curtis beating a highly overrated Hoover program once this year....glad you read it.

Nothing is bigger than the birth of Christ.

Just now, FootballGuy said:

If that's the case, then that's even better for Colquitt's sake. At least they wouldn't be playing a team outside of Cali's top 25. I mean come on, they finished 9-3 last season! I'd understand all the flack if Colquitt agreed to play a team from Cali with a losing record, but when you're playing a team well over.500, then what's the problem? 

I don't think anyone has a problem. My read (and I'll acknowledge the CA bias) is that the Californians on here are setting the expectation that this is a team in the 20-30 range of California going against a GA AAAAAAA top 3 team.