No Sandbagging; Vista Murrieta ranked No. 3

PrepGridiron

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I don't think anyone has a problem. My read (and I'll acknowledge the CA bias) is that the Californians on here are setting the expectation that this is a team in the 20-30 range of California going against a GA AAAAAAA top 3 team.

I see where you comin from. However, when you have MF on here talkin about how Georgia HSFB sucks and how they're barely a top 10 football state, Colquitt being a top 3 7A team shouldn't matter. Hell, with their logic, VM should win this game when they say shit like that. 

Just now, FootballGuy said:

I see where you comin from. However, when you have MF on here talkin about how Georgia HSFB sucks and how they're barely a top 10 football state, Colquitt being a top 3 7A team shouldn't matter. Hell, with their logic, VM should win this game when they say shit like that. 

I hear you too. This site would be boring though if we didn't have this banter and daily chest beating contests. It's all in good fun. Unless you are IMG, everyone wins some and loses some. We've all had to eat our fair share of crow. 

• Like 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I hear you too. This site would be boring though if we didn't have this banter and daily chest beating contests. It's all in good fun. Unless you are IMG, everyone wins some and loses some. We've all had to eat our fair share of crow. 

Crow can be a pretty good dish once you get used to it. Just need a little SALT to go with it. 

Image result for picture man eating crow

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Crow can be a pretty good dish once you get used to it. Just need a little SALT to go with it. 

Image result for picture man eating crow

Mine is marinating in the fridge in case I have to BBQ it on 9/2 and/or 9/17. Champagne is in the freezer for December as with the three beasts down south, I don't think I need crow for that after meal.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I know it's not all of California. But clearly they aren't that bad to warrant a number 3 ranking in the Inland Empire. A select few of y'all are trying to make it seem like VM is trash, but this poll say otherwise.

VM has been inside the top 2.4% in all of CA every year for the last 9 years. 

They aint that bad.

15 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I don't think anyone has a problem. My read (and I'll acknowledge the CA bias) is that the Californians on here are setting the expectation that this is a team in the 20-30 range of California going against a GA AAAAAAA top 3 team.

This year... right now atleast, Colquitt sits in the 6-10 range in the state.

Til they prove they can beat Norcross by more than 3 just bc Norcross ran out of time on a last sec FG.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This year... right now atleast, Colquitt sits in the 6-10 range in the state.

Til they prove they can beat Norcross by more than 3 just bc Norcross ran out of time on a last sec FG.

I want to make sure we aren't saying different things. GA AAAAAAA Top 3 is probably a bit disingenuous, but so is IE top 3. Do you believe GA top 3 translates to GA 6-10 and the teams not AAAAAAA in front of them are like Buford, Rome, Cartersville?

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Colquitt, at worst is #2 in GA.

VM, at best is #25-35 in CA

It really isn't rocket science...

I just don't get it, man.

At worst?

Colquitt lost a ton of starters and had to reshuffle coaching again... they have 14 seniors and they just barely beat Norcross.

Colquitt is not #2 at the moment, ignorant thing to say. Grayson,Rome, Cartersville, and Lowndes at the very least get the nod making them 5... id wager Buford is at worst 5.

Thats why i said 6-10... you can argue a few other teams. Colquitt didnt look like the #2 team in Ga Saturday.

Believe it or not... theyve only won state twice in Propst 9 years and last year were 8-5... you are an idiot.

8 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

I want to make sure we aren't saying different things. GA AAAAAAA Top 3 is probably a bit disingenuous, but so is IE top 3. Do you believe GA top 3 translates to GA 6-10 and the teams not AAAAAAA in front of them are like Buford, Rome, Cartersville?

Grayson and Lowndes are ahead of them surely in 7A at this point.

Last year GA 7A 1-4 was Georgias Top 4 regardless of class. Grayson, Roswell, Mill Creek, & McEachern were on another level from the rest. Thats not the case every year though. Like this year. It varies.

7A is very up in the air ... honestly, even Grayson is still unknown at this point... 

Lowndes is the only known commodity at this point. But we'll know more soon. Carrollton, Harrison, Westlake, & Parkview are up for those 6-10 spots. As are Archer, Mill Creek, a few other teams, etc.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Colquitt, at worst is #2 in GA.

VM, at best is #25-35 in CA

It really isn't rocket science...

I just don't get it, man.

@Sportsnut Now do you agree with this? (Colquitt being number 2 in the state)

You know it's forbidden for a team from a lower classification to be ranked ahead of a 7A team... right? 

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

At worst?

Colquitt lost a ton of starters and had to reshuffle coaching again... they have 14 seniors and they just barely beat Norcross.

Colquitt is not #2 at the moment, ignorant thing to say. Grayson,Rome, Cartersville, and Lowndes at the very least get the nod making them 5... id wager Buford is at worst 5.

Thats why i said 6-10... you can argue a few other teams. Colquitt didnt look like the #2 team in Ga Saturday.

Believe it or not... theyve only won state twice in Propst 9 years and last year were 8-5... you are an idiot.

There's still a couple days left to figure it all out. I'm sure Colquitt will drop even further and VM will get even better in your head by then.

Keep working, brother.