ESPN - Robert Lee scare?

golfaddict1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

We just can't lose the country to these people.  They are blooming idiots.

Dude, You cannot be more right.  Seriously.  These effing idiots actually believe that the KKK, neo-nazis, and white surpremists are marching to take over the country after one lame ass protest that had like a 100 fools while ignoring the fascist movement of the MSM, BLM, antifa, and the actions of their corrupt commie politicians.  They are literally a bunch of ignorant, delusional lunatics.  I'm objectively completely convinced of that.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 0:52 AM, Blueliner said:

We always joke about not "going full-retard".  But did ever think that a group of people could ACTUALLY get there?  Libtards have achieved retard immortality.  

Lets see, PRESIDENT Trump goes to Houston adjacent, as soon as it's safe to do so! And the Left Wing whacko media's response was, he came too soon, or he came too late, or he shoulda waited til the seas parted! And the coup de grace was, Melania had on the WRONG FUCKING SHOES for the trip on Air Force One! Are you SHITTIN ME? We are facing the greatest natural crisis in U.S. history! And all the media can think about, is chastising the First Lady of the United  States of America!

I asked a dumb ass libtard one day! WHAT could Trump do to make you happy? Their response was, LEAVE the WHITE HOUSE!xD You just wanna wring these bitches NECK!

On 8/23/2017 at 0:57 AM, Blueliner said:

Dude, You cannot be more right.  Seriously.  These effing idiots actually believe that the KKK, neo-nazis, and white surpremists are marching to take over the country after one lame ass protest that had like a 100 fools while ignoring the fascist movement of the MSM, BLM, antifa, and the actions of their corrupt commie politicians.  They are literally a bunch of ignorant, delusional lunatics.  I'm objectively completely convinced of that.  

With all this insanity, the Black Panthers are just sitting back in their rocking chairs, and taking it all in, without fear of reprisals! 

22 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Lets see, PRESIDENT Trump goes to Houston adjacent, as soon as it's safe to do so! And the Left Wing whacko media's response was, he came too soon, or he came too late, or he shoulda waited til the seas parted! And the coup de grace was, Melania had on the WRONG FUCKING SHOES for the trip on Air Force One! Are you SHITTIN ME? We are facing the greatest natural crisis in U.S. history! And all the media can think about, is chastising the First Lady of the United  States of America!

I asked a dumb ass libtard one day! WHAT could Trump do to make you happy? Their response was, LEAVE the WHITE HOUSE!xD You just wanna wring these bitches NECK!

You're right on that one, Rab!