FreeBird

• FreeBird changed the title to
5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

These dots have inspired me to use more brain power... 

Next time I'll remove the foil off my leftovers before I Microwave them!

I always wondered something about microwaves .. I mean, like when you're trying to reheat something, it will sound like fucking world war three in there. Pow, crack, pop, bang, pirn, pow, etc. Open it up and shit still be cold as hell. 

Wtf? 

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I always wondered something about microwaves .. I mean, like when you're trying to reheat something, it will sound like fucking world war three in there. Pow, crack, pop, bang, pirn, pow, etc. Open it up and shit still be cold as hell. 

Wtf? 

Well maybe half still icicle frozen and the other half burn the shit off the roof of your mouth molten lava hot. 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wtf? 

This... 

I never understood it either... 

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ur boy is down bad, apparently it’s illegal to not inspect or insure the lattice truck since 2021 , fuckin must have left my white privilege card at home

White Privelege wont save you from the Federal Ass pounding you're gonna get from Uncle Sam  if you dont get that truck insured... 

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wtf? 

723D877B-3467-4B9F-AFD5-58DBA2AF2ED8.png

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wtf? 

17 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Well maybe half still icicle frozen and the other half burn the shit off the roof of your mouth molten lava hot. 😂

Hot pockets are the bane of every microwaves existence