Teen physically assaults and knocksout female teacher for taking away his Nintendo

FreeBird

It's being reported/claimed that the teacher did not "instigate" anything...

Assailant's claimed excuse for the brutal assault was she took it "in class"...

But apparently in the video, they don't look like they are in a classroom.

go figure..

Didn’t confiscate student’s Nintendo Switch before vile beating

https://nypost.com/2023/02/28/joan-naydich-i-didnt-take-brendan-depas-nintendo-switch-before-attack/

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Autistic kid. Idk why its so hard for people to learn about mental illnesses and disabilities. 

Was that you, or your alter-ego...you remember,

Always complaining when whitey mass murderers were reported as "insane"...

So now you want to complain when this guy is described  and reported,

as a so-called “exceptional student.” ?!?

Thats Whack GIFs | Tenor

59 minutes ago, Troll said:

Was that you, or your alter-ego...you remember,

Always complaining when whitey mass murderers were reported as "insane"...

So now you want to complain when this guy is described  and reported,

as a so-called “exceptional student.” ?!?

Thats Whack GIFs | Tenor

Animals

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Animals

that wasn't my point...and why you telling me?

that's your opinion.

I'm more of the opinion ,that if you don't like what Mr. Fool Racist posts, then call him out on it for the stupidity, 

Don't feed the fool by posting more crap (like him) that nobody wants to see...

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Autistic kid. Idk why its so hard for people to learn about mental illnesses and disabilities. 

According to this 4 March article, it hasn't been established that he's autistic. Moreover, even if he's autistic, it doesn't follow that he's not culpable. One can be both autistic and competent to stand trial.

https://www.news-journalonline.com/story/news/courts/2023/03/04/judge-orders-mental-exam-for-student-in-attack-on-teachers-aide/69970934007/

Mental health advocate Sue Urban claims that the student is not a threat.

“That this is being portrayed that this child is a threat, and that this is all on him. This is not this child’s fault. He is not a threat,” she said, adding that the incident is “a mental health issue. This is a problem with our system. It is broken.”

https://atlantablackstar.com/2023/03/04/why-the-switch-up-villainization-of-black-autistic-teen-held-on-1m-bond-after-beating-florida-teachers-aide-draws-criticism-attorney-says-he-not-mentally-competent-to-stand-trial/

That's an interesting take given that the kid had been placed in a group home that treats teens and adults with "behavior challenges" after having been charged several times with battery.

I'm sure the kid has mental health issues. But in what sense is he not a threat? My guess is that mass shooters have mental health issues as well. But that doesn't mean that mass shooters aren't a threat or that they're not culpable.

But you're the expert.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Autistic or not you dont Assault someone for doing their job... 

She took it because this is the equivalent of Texting in class... 

When his grades start slippin and he starts failing the parents if they care will start wondering why and the first person to get the blame will be the teacher... 

So she did her job... 

In an attempt to help him... 

Speaking from personal experience I get class can be boring AF I loathed Math class I used to sit in the back and play games on my phone... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When his grades start slippin and he starts failing the parents if they care will start wondering why and the first person to get the blame will be the teacher... 

So she did her job... 

Speaking from personal experience I get class can be boring AF I loathed Math class I used to sit in the back and play games on my phone... 

Certain things can trigger a defense in a person. An autistic person is not concerned with right and wrong, if they are in a certain place on the scale. I have 2 grandsons on the scale and I know there are times when both have noise problems, 

Do a little reading on autism.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Certain things can trigger a defense in a person. An autistic person is not concerned with right and wrong, if they are in a certain place on the scale. I have 2 grandsons on the scale and I know there are times when both have noise problems, 

Do a little reading on autism.

Isn’t Elon musk autistic?

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Isn’t Elon musk autistic?

Yes he is. He suffers the same set on the scale as one of my grands. Social life stymied. Hard to make friends. Trouble communicating. No touching. Physical contact is basically a no-no. They are also clumsy. Intelligent and functionally adequate for independence.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2023 at 6:02 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

So she did her job... 

A lot of those with autism have anger outburst that are usually physical. Im sure that game was what he used to stay calm. 

This is why you typically see a male that helps with kids on the spectrum. Just from my experience of having an autistic nephew. Someone who was doing their job would've known how to deal with autistic kid. 

This is why we need any overhaul in mental education. A lot of people don't understand mental illnesses. 

"Aggression in autism can involve severe tantrums, anger, hostility, sudden-onset violent outbursts including self-harm and rage ‘episodes’. Up to 20% of individuals with autism exhibit such violent behaviours. In many cases, aggression involves destruction of property and direct violence towards other people including carers, causing them bodily harm."

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 12:54 PM, Wildcat Will said:

Yes he is. He suffers the same set on the scale as one of my grands. Social life stymied. Hard to make friends. Trouble communicating. No touching. Physical contact is basically a no-no. They are also clumsy. Intelligent and functionally adequate for independence.

I see we've both seen it firsthand. You ever seen the Temple Grandin movie? Dealing with that with your grandchild I think you'll like it?  Show's what they are capable of on an from intellectual standpoint. 

Also have yall found that 1 thing that he is really great at ? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I see we've both seen it firsthand. You ever seen the Temple Grandin movie? Dealing with that with your grandchild I think you'll like it?  Show's what they are capable of on an from intellectual standpoint. 

Also have yall found that 1 thing that he is really great at ? 

My oldest, 17, is an excellent artist and plays glockenspiel in the band. He loves to compose his own music. He however, can't be touched, communicates in very short fashion and has very few acquaintances.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

My oldest, 17, is an excellent artist and plays glockenspiel in the band. He loves to compose his own music. He however, can't be touched, communicates in very short fashion and has very few acquaintances.

Ok yours is close in age with my nephew he's 15 going on 16. Has a little speech problem and has doesn't like being touched. He likes to be isolated. Mines is really good with electronics and stuff. Programed and created a game online and a few weeks ago I stopped by my sisters and he was in there putting a dang computer together. I told him he's got Ms beat on that because programming and things along those lines is not for me.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Ok yours is close in age with my nephew he's 15 going on 16. Has a little speech problem and has doesn't like being touched. He likes to be isolated. Mines is really good with electronics and stuff. Programed and created a game online and a few weeks ago I stopped by my sisters and he was in there putting a dang computer together. I told him he's got Ms beat on that because programming and things along those lines is not for me.

Yep, he is my first grand and we have this bond that is worth my world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yep, he is my first grand and we have this bond that is worth my world.

Some autistic children are indeed

"exceptional"

the "that is wack" comment above

was reserved for the student in the video...

PS: people are in fact, individuals...